Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami] Empty
PostSubject: An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami]   An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami] EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:32 am

Yaouchi crashed his massive zanpaktou through the wall of the famed Las Noches building. It had caused him so much trouble and therefore it was the perfect place to start the deeds of the ex captain commander Yaouchi Karta. He didn't have much time so he was going to have to go about doing things quickly here. So he ran into the largest room he could find and flared his spiritual pressure as high as he could. The support beams around him holding the sealing up cracked and crumbled some breaking apart under the pressure. Pieces of the building itself collapsed as Yaouchi unsheathed his zanpaktou.

Out of nowhere a low level Menos ran up from behind him but Yaouchi simply focused his pressure on it and it faded away into nothingness. Yaouchi had no time to even waste a stroke of his blade on opponents like that. He had to kill everyone in this world of Hueco Mundo before he could continue his quest. However no one knew what his quest was and Yaouchi only understand that he had to do it and not why or how he was going to go about doing it excpet for his own way. He didn't care how many Priviron Espada arrived or arrancar. No matter how many and of who came Yaouchi would continue to fight until they were all dead or he was dead himself.

The next phases of the plan was kept to Yaouchi's self. He needed help from a certain friend and trusted one that he had kept in reserve the whole time. The two of them would continue the plan after this phase had been completed. Yaouchi knew he would accept it because the same thing that had told him to do this and attack here at Las Noches told him that that man would accept and agree to this mission and come with Yaouchi for phase 2.

Yaouchi felt spiritual pressure coming and flared his at its extent. If it was weak it would be crushed under the pressure and if it wasn't it would hinder them the closer they got to Yaouchi. Anyone would feel the pressure being brought down. Yaouchi saw more support beams fall and he swung his sword down creating a sword shaped crater in the floor. Yaouchi lifted his blade back up and got into a ready stance for a fight as his pressure continued to destroy the building and everything that was not smart enough to run from his power that couldn't stand up under its weight.
Back to top Go down
Aristotle Basileios

Aristotle Basileios

PostSubject: Re: An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami]   An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami] EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:31 am

Aristotle is looking for a intecom system. There has to be one somewhere but...Then it happens. Spritual pressure flares, Of Sotaicho level...This should be interesting. It would be sad if Aristotle's plans had to be run off course before they started...This man must be eliminated. He abondens his search for this Intercom system, And goes to find this pressure.

Aristotle arrives at the room, Reishi suffusing the air. It does not bother him that much, A mere annoyance..He could dispell it with his own, But let the man wonder at his true power for a little.

He steps through the doorway before it crumbles behind him, The one on the other end doing the same. They are effectively now trapped in the crumbling room, Two men of massive strenght. Shall a fight erupt?

I would advise you leave this place as quickly as possibly. Or at the very least, Stop destroying it. I don't want to be crushed anymore than you do.
Back to top Go down
Aristotle Basileios

Aristotle Basileios

PostSubject: Re: An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami]   An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami] EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:06 am

((It's been 49 hours. Time to die.))

The shinigami doesn't answer...Aristotle does not have time to deal with such trivial stuff, A captain invading las noches, His Haori fluttering from his own spiritual pressure. The bastard is cocky, Silent, Not responding. Aristotle cracks a knuckle, He will finish this without even touching the bastard.

His own spiritual pressure begins flowing from his body, The color of a flickering flame, Orange and red and yellow, Tongues of pure blackness shooting out into it. The room merely cannot take this pressure, That of two captain commanders, And it collapses, The roof falling down.

Aristotle grins as his body turns into pure fire, The rocks falling through him as he jumps lightly up into the air, Holes being torn in the fire that his body, Tongues of it being dragged down, but they fling back, no damage being dealt to his body, Course some water would hurt him right now, But there is none of that to be had.

The rocks slam to the floor, Crushing into Yaouchi's body, Obscuring it from view, as more and more rocks fall to the floor.

Aristotle's body turns back into flesh as he touches down lightly on the fallen roof, Rubble carpeting the floor.

We brought the roof down...Hahaha...

He makes a pun, And then laughs, A truely crazy laugh, Giving a peek into his true insanity that is usually hidden deep within his psyche. He leaves through the new hole in the ceiling, To find an intercom..

((Yaouchi, I never actually stated you died, Just so you know. You could survive this. However it would be with an extreme amount of injuries, Might be easier just to die.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami]   An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami] EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:42 am

OOC: im sorry but when I looked it said hi hi and that was it. Aside from that my internet got shut down not really my fault.
Back to top Go down
Aponi Ánemos

Aponi Ánemos

PostSubject: Re: An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami]   An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami] EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:41 am

OOC: The 48 hour rule doesn't mean if they don't post you can auto-kill them. It means if you attack them and they don't respond to the ATTACK in 48 hours it hits. Please understand the rules, and don't double post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami]   An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami] EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:22 am

OOC: so does that mean that I just continue as goes or not...
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami]   An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami] EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:50 am

OOC: Continue as goes
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
Aristotle Basileios

Aristotle Basileios

PostSubject: Re: An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami]   An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami] EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 3:28 am

((Then just ignore my second post Yaouchi.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami]   An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami] EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:14 am

{sounds good to me all right im posting and we can finally get this under way}

Yaouchi simply kept his blade drawn and stared at the man getting into a fighting stance made for speed. His legs were slightly more than shoulder width apart and he leaned forward with his legs a little bent. His blade was in his farthest forward hand and his left hand was in a fist hanging back. He stood in that position for a second until a crushing block of Las Noches fell at his body. Yaouchi slammed the side of the the rock and it flew at the wall and slammed into it cracking the wall.

"Then how about we take this outside somewhere. There is a whole in the wall next to me and I believe that the sky of the White Sand desert wouldn't fall on our heads and if it does then the two of us have power that can only be rivaled by that of Enkidu and Giglamesh from so long ago. If so then we are to powerful to survive and thus both shall perish in a death of eachothers power."

Yaouchi spoke as it were just asking someone to go inside while it was raining. He made no big deal about what he was saying just got out of his carefully calculated position of speed and power. However now he simply walked over to the wall. A small block fell towards him btu a simple spike of power ripped the block apart so that only dust and small pebbles fell on Yaouchi and he ignored them as if they were nothing.
Back to top Go down
Aristotle Basileios

Aristotle Basileios

PostSubject: Re: An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami]   An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami] EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:48 am

The man is...Interesting for sure. He reveals the fact that he is strong by destroying a rock rather then stepping to the side of it. Tactical error on his part....Judging by his appearance, Reiatsu, And that Zanpakuto this must be no other then the former General of the Gotei thirteen, Yaouchi....How fun this fight will be.

Sure..Let's go outside.

Aristotle is suddenly gone, Out of Yaouchi's site. His reiatsu signal would however be outside of the palace of las noches..Yaouchi could follow if he wanted too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami]   An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami] EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:25 am

Yaouchi walked to the wall. It was partially still up however it always amazed him that they had built the whole of Las Noches without making it out of a more durable material. Yaouchi simply kicked the wall and put a little pressure into it making it fall down completely in front of him. He walked out and walked towards the Ryoushi's spriritual pressure. It was a tad pointless really this whole thing but Yaouchi had to do it.

"Ok we are outside. You wanna lecture me or do you wanna get this fight going? I bet you can't make me go Bankai" Yaouchi said with a wink and then he drew his blade. It was a massive blade that was about 7 feet long and about 5 feet wide. Yaouchi slammed its body into the sand and the white sand flew everywhere. It was a hard place to move around for the most part but Yaouchi could manage. He just hoped this guy could keep up with him.

Yaouchi stabbed his blade into the ground and yelled and cracked his neck. His yell was spiritually pressurized and so it caused the tree's and the sand to move some just by his warcry. He then picked up his blade and moved it around as easily as if it were the size of a dagger and then he stared at this meaninggless worthless opponent he would have to fight. There was really no point to it even.
Back to top Go down
Null

Null

PostSubject: Re: An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami]   An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami] EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:44 am

The sand were brimming, the trumpets of war sounding, the skies blackened with that of malice and hatred brought forth by the foreigner within Hueco Mundo. Luckily, Null was standing on top of a rooftop with a bag and clothing he stripped off of Stark to which they were packed inside. Having went back to fetch it as he is the thoughtful kind of fellow. That rooftop was the longest one standing in Karakura town, the Central tower.

He had a stack of radio equipment on the floor of the placed the codex of the communication utility against his ear, inter-dimensional communication utility that is. Going on the frequency of Aristotle's cellular phone. Or whatever modern day trinket he may have. The frequency matched as the tired eyed man soon began to speak unto the radio, transmitting the message across, seldom with static communication. If anything, it was in a weird language called 'Lithuanian' spoken through. A question most likely.
Back to top Go down
Aristotle Basileios

Aristotle Basileios

PostSubject: Re: An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami]   An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami] EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:46 pm

Oh the man is cocky, Is he? Aristotle will prove to him that being cocky is not very smart. The brutish man screams, How does such a brute become a sotaicho? His spiritual pressure permeates the shout, causing the surrounding area to move, sand and trees moving back in waves. He swings his big sword around. Obviously this man thinks this fight will be all about physical encounters, But oh...Aristotle rarely fights hand to hand, Or if the fight shall be hand to hand he gets someone else to do that part for him.

And it just so happens that his phone rings. He pulls it out of his jacket pocket casually, Flipping it open, Answering it. A man who was one of Aristotle's main hired hands spoke, Asking a question in lithuanian. Roughly translated it said something along the lines of "Target eliminated, open a portal to the white sands from the central tower". Aristotle laughed at this point, And waves his hand. To his right a burning hole opens up. It's other opening would be at the central tower in karakura town. The man would know to step into it, Know that it's flames wouldn't hurt him.

I apologize for the intrusion...But this is about to become a party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami]   An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami] EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:58 am

Yaouchi walked towards the man calmly. He didn't really think the man understood him at all. Yaouchi's fighting style was based off a man from long ago. His teacher as he reffered to him. Yaouchi sheathed his massive blade on his back and walked towards the portal after the man. He listened to him and when he said party at the end of his extended sentence Yaouchi's eyebrows rose and he smiled personally. He shielded his spiritual pressure. He would confuse the hell out of this opponent like he did with those who assumed Yaouchi only had 1 side to him. That was a foolish thing to assume however Yaouchi had other plans than to just walk around following someone of this skill level around waiting for him to decide it was time to fight. So Yaouchi just pushed his way through desert and into the place that he himself came through and went back through just moving his position from Las Noches to the only other place where people like this would be meeting. Non arrancar and non Shinigami fighters? The real world obviously. Yaouchi doubted these were the Vaizards and no way they were the Bounto that he had ordered his squad 12 captain so long ago to create for the war and had been failed to be created on time. Meaning they would go to the spiritual town itself. Karakura town the one town in the world that would keep safe all who entered of a spiritual nature. And if not keep safe at least find someone else with spiritual pressure because that was the town of spiritis.

[exit]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami]   An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:00 am

[OOC I didn't go through the portal Tadashii I went through the garganta I came through.]
Back to top Go down
Aristotle Basileios

Aristotle Basileios

PostSubject: Re: An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami]   An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami] EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:21 am

((Actually...No. Your dead. You never mentioned anything about a garganta in your entry post. I'm sorry, But that's a meta-game.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami]   An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami] EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:44 am

[in my white sand desert post. I specifically took out going through your portal. Deal with it cause I did not go through the portal go read the post again if you have to.]
Back to top Go down
Aristotle Basileios

Aristotle Basileios

PostSubject: Re: An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami]   An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami] EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:50 am

((Whatever. To tired to argue. I have deleted my post. It is currently Null's post. If he doesn't stop you from leaving, Meta-gamer, I will.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami]   An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami] EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:56 am

[You wanna call me whatever the fuck you want to but the thing is its over and your whole bull shit about going through the god damn portal is over so deal with it.]
Back to top Go down
Null

Null

PostSubject: Re: An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami]   An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami] EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:13 am

(OOC: Right... let's just stop this childish babbling and get on with the RP already. Just tell us here and now, Yaouchi, would you want to die or not? As this is Aristotle's portal and you stepped through it, not to mention you wanted a new character, so no harm is done there.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami]   An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami] Empty

Back to top Go down

An Invasion??? [Open to all Hostile to Shinigami]
Page 1 of 1