Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death by choclolate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

Death by choclolate Empty
PostSubject: Death by choclolate   Death by choclolate EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:17 am

Ace sat next to a tree, he had stolen a bag of chocolate ''specks''. He smiled, the bag was full of delicious chocolate. ''Damn! I wish this never ended!'' he yelled, eating another chocolate piece. He leant against a tree, staring into the hot sun. ''I wonder what my buddies are doing...'' he said to himself, Ace sighed lightly, as the bag nearly was finished. He took a small black thing, he thought it was a chocolate piece. It was very black. He examined it completely then shrugged, and threw it into his mouth. His eyes widened. His eyes suddenly got a red silk around them, he felt like he was nailed onto the ground, he could not do anything now. He tried to gasp for air, then, his body hung down, and he was in a coma, but because of the pressure, of sitting right up and letting his head hang down, his neck broke, and he then fell onto the ground.

(Accidental Death Pill... Ace is dead)
Back to top Go down

Death by choclolate
Page 1 of 1