Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshirou Akiyama
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Yoshirou Akiyama

The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) Empty
PostSubject: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:25 pm

(Tamekaze, It's your post.)

Last edited by Tadashii on Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cartamuanda
Saijuukei Hanshin-Vice-
Mr. Cartamuanda

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:06 pm

(Since, you didn't make the Topic Closed. Iwill make my opening charcatcer post here.)

Janus was walking in his Realm as he Sensed a Slight Energy of a Soul Reaper near-by. He was wearing his normal Outfit. The custom made shirt with Suit pants and shoes. He looked like a normal Human, but what easily signalled to anyone who saw him that he wasn't was the mask fragment around his neck. He quickly Disappeared with a Simply step and reappeared with his Zanpakutos on his back in an "X" shape. He slide his hands into his pockets and locked his eyes on the Soul Reaper. He suddenly Blasted up his Spiritual Energy to Captain-Commander level. This would get the Attention of the Shinigami with ease, but he keep his Hands in his pockets. His green eyes shined in the Light of the sun along with his perfect toned skin and pure white hair with a long braid going down the left side ofhis head. He was looking to fight someone. This shinigami(Tadashii) was going to be the person he killed.

"Draw you side and fight me Weakling."

Janus' voice was angel-like. Yet, he looked merely 19 or 20. He quickly drew both of his Broadsword type Zanapkutos. His Reshi was still flaring at that level. Anyone under captain level would be Shunned by it. Yet, he quickly looked like he was going to take a step towards the Shinigami. Yet, he suddenly disappeared with a Sonído. He quickly reappeared behind the Shingami(Tadashii) with his Blade slashing at his back in a "X" shape. This wouldn't kill him, but it would hhurt him badly. This would be kinda difficult to dodge due to the Surpise enterance and sudden attack, but things could happen.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:02 am

Tadashii Waits for Tame's Attack, But apaprently Mikazuki has him too incapicated. Instead, A Rey shows up. Pesky Overgrown Espada. Looks like the damn cocky bastard feels like taking on a captain.

He disappear And then Reappears behind Tadashii, Slashing at his back. Apparently he forgets that tadashii is wearing his sheath on his back, And so warned by the displaced air moving rapidly he bends forward, And the two blades hit his sheath, Doing no damage to him besides maybe a light bruise over his spine.

Tadashii then Whips around to the left, His sword gripped in his right arm, And he slashes at Janus's midriff, His sword whistling lightly as it cuts through the air.

The cocky bastard didn't even introduce himself.

(Sorry it's short)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cartamuanda
Saijuukei Hanshin-Vice-
Mr. Cartamuanda

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:23 am

Janus' blades hit the sheathe, but oh well. This was what he wanted. He took a step back quickly as the Blade barely cut into his stomach. The Cut was about a Centimeter deep and a thin line of blood ran down the sides of his abs. Yet, the one thing this Captain didn't know was the location of his hollow hole. Janus sonído again but this time he simply went back away from the Shinigami. He quickly stabbed both of his blades into the ground and took off his custom made suit that was now ruined.

"Well, That was a nice warm-up. Yet, as you can see my Hollow Hole was in the way. If you couldn't tell i'm an Arrancar, Maybe even an Espada. Yet, my Reshi Level should give away that. The Mask fragment around my neck should also give it away, but all you damn shinigami are the same."

Janus looked at his blades and placed his hands on them. He looked at the Shinigami wih his Jade green eyes and chuckled. This was going to be a good killing. His perfectly ripped body was from years of self training to the point of him becoming the new leader of the Reyes. Yet, he stood very relaxed for some reason. Like he wasn't expecting much from this fight. Yet, hehad both of his hands resting on the hilts of his Broadswords. He was focusing his Reshi into his Hollow hole. The Hollow hole began to glow a normal red color. This was a cero that was very clearing forming. A smirked craweled across his face as he awaited the cero to be finished.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:02 am

Tadashii's face registers nothing as the man moves back, And he just stands there, The tip of his blade resting lightly on the ground to his right, Ready to be used at a seconds notice. This Arrancar is rather cocky, And seems to think Tadashii Dumb. An espada? Ha. This man is one of the Los Tres Reyes, One of the three kings of the Espada. The level of his reiatsu clearly indicates that.

Tadashii is almost glad he showed up. Gives him a chance to soak his blade in the blood of a worthy adversary, Rather than a weakling or a person who used to be his best friend. This rey had better put up a good fight, Or Tadashii just might break his crown.

The fool begins charging a cero, And taking so long to do it too. Why bother waiting for him? Charging a Cero is an affair that takes a few seconds, And why in less then a second tadashii could be slashing at this man, Moved behind him by shunpo.

And this is what he does. In a flash he is behind the man, His sword in the air. Although the slash itself was executed mid shunpo, It defintly happened, And would have been extremely hard to dodge.

In that split second of the shunpo Tadashii's sword would have gone across where Janus's Chest is, Slightly At an angle. If it hit there would be a cut going from the first rib on Janus's right, To maybe the third or fourth on Janu's left side. If it didn't, Janus is one fast motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru

Shinzui Debiru

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:19 am

ooc: I am now closing this topic with an invite only sign. Tadashi, could you edit that in? Unless the invite is reasonable, then no. I wouldn't be happen with un-equal forces on each side. Don't you agree?

Dashing across the seiretei, he soon a sight that anyone would love to see. A captain fighting off a captain commander level arrancar. Wow, that must be fair. Of course, Shinzui wouldn't allow something like that to happen. Tadashi was a good friend and he wouldn't let that happen. It also seems that the arrancar barged in without even introducing himself. Spitting on the ground, he saw as Tadashi made the effort of doing a mid-shunpo horizontal slash. At least that was what Shinzui could make of it. Grinning, it also seemed that the arrancar had two zanpakutos like him. Although, he had no need to draw them yet. He was simply going to help Tadashi while killing off the stupid king of arrancar. Making his entrance, he jumped up and shunpoed in the air. Until now, he hadn't made himself noticable to them. He had hidden his reiatsu level to an extremely low making it look as if he was too much a bother to look at and he had hidden himself to where no one could find him... behind a wall. Now falling down, he raised his finger and pointed it at the arrancar. If Tadashi was smart, he would move. Yo, Tadashi, i would move if i were you. As he continued to fall, if he was attacked, he would simply dodge it by keeping his fall. If he was attacked where he couldn't do that, he would simply use shunpo. Using the flash step in mid-air was fairly easy for one of captain level. As the demon magic started to form, Shinzui let out a smirk as he planned his attack on the fool arrancar.

Hadō #63, Raikōhō!!! Then suddenly Shinzui fired a massive wave of yellow energy at the arrancar. Due to the strength of this attack, the arrancar would be forced to either block it with his cero or to get hit. Also, since Tadashi was in mid-shunpo, he could easily get away with the remains of his speedy attack. After he would have finished the kidou, Shinzui shunpoed to the ground and sighed. Speaking torwards the arrancar, he gave off a tone and look that he was there to save the day. Almost as if he was mocking Tadashi since he couldn't do this alone. Arrancar-san! Would you like to introduce yourself? I do believe in manners and it would be a sore on my heart if you wouldn't tell me. Oh, and my name is Shinzui Debiru, pleased to meet you. As his haori danced along through a sudden stream of wind that happened to pass, anyone could tell he was a captain of the Gotei 13 protection squads. Now, if you would be so kind, could you please give me back the Seiretei? Immediatly gripping the hilts of his zanpakutos, he drew both of them out and pointed them at where ever the arrancar would be. Or will we... Giving reference to the fact that Tadashi was also there. ... have to force you to give it back. You can make this easier on yourself... pick wisely. Finishing his quicky speech, he spoke it fast and clearly enough to where they could understand that this was a matter that needed to be dealt with as soon as possible. Tch... this arrancar better be as strong as his reiatsu level says he is...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cartamuanda
Saijuukei Hanshin-Vice-
Mr. Cartamuanda

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:59 am

Janus watched the boy do nothing at first. Yet, someone may ask why Janus was actaully taking a longer charge for his cero. This was because he was making it more powerful. In that spoilt second he disappeared. Janus easily followed his Reshi Signal and fell down into a crouch. Then, he suddenly heard another voice. He looked up to see another shinigami. Great.... Just what he needed a warm-up. He quickly pushed off the ground and Sonído'd up, while he grabbed his blades, and disappeared away from the energy attack also. He quickly reappeared over by the wall tot he S.S. He had his Blades in his hands, but the cero was gone. He had to use the energy that went into making it to power up his Sonído. This was going to be a good fight.

"My name? Oh, Shit! I totally forgot. I'm Janus Cartamuanda. I'm rank three out of the Rey's. Well, nice yo meet you both. Even though i don't have your name yet. Well, we to start. Oh, yes. Hago un llamamiento a la fuerza de la cero del pasado. Levantar y salir!"

With those words. The area around Janus quickly flashed a bright light. Janus' skin became harder to block most basic sword attacks. Yet, the Unbelieve Reshi from his Release was crushing to most people. The Rehsi could only be matched by the Captain-Commander, but that is stil unknown as well. THe LIght quickly cleared showing that Janus had no blades at this point. Yet, his Mask Fragement was now attached to his face. The Bottom part of his jaw was covered with it. The Mask came up the right side of his face, and went over his eye changing the color to Cero red. Then, it went behind his head to cover up half of that as well. Yet, the mask came up to a Wolf ear on the top roight side of his head. This was his Intial Release of his Blade named, Maestro de la Energía. Yet, Janus quickly formed a Bala around his right hand adn fired it at the First shinigami to show up(Tadashii) aimed for the chest.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:51 am

Tadashii Grins, And extends his shunpo further, Getting out of the range of the Kido cast by his friend. He doesn't need the help, But he is glad for it. Shinzui Debiru is one of the best captains, And certainly Tadashii's best friend.

Tadashii reappears shortly after the Raikoho, about twenty feet away, His blade now sheathed, His hand holding the handle over his shoulder. This is going to be fun, For sure. The arrancar finnally introduces himself, As Janus Cartamunda. Took the bastard long enough. ..And then he speaks spanish. How fun, Apparently he is releasing...And then it happens. The spiritual pressure in the area increases greatly. While it is nothing tadashii can't handle, This is Captain commander level. This is going to be fun....His mask reshapes, Becoming like a wolf. Haha...A wolf against a wolf, With a poisonus bastard thrown in for fun. This will most certainly be entertaining.

Well, Janus Cartamunda. I am Tadashii Keamasu, Taicho of the Seventh division of the Gotei thirteen. We're here to take back our home, To cleanse this pure court of your taint. I'd offer you the chance to leave peacefully, But i have the feeling you'd decline.

Tadashii whistles, Loudly. Suddenly Mikazuki is by his side, A large black wolf, White underbelly, A sword strapped on it's back and a lieutenants armband around it's neck. Tadashii places his hand on her, And Fur begins to slowly grow on his hand.

I haven't done this in centuries...Shinzui, Last time i did this, We killed two vasto lorde's together...Remember? Well janus, Your going to get a show.

The growth of the fur suddenly accelerates, And his entire body changes, His head changing into a wolf's snout, Black fur growing all over his body, A tail is probably shoved in his pants somewhere. Now it really is wolf versus wolf.

The transformation happens quickly, the full thing happening in seconds. Once it is finished tadashii steps to the side, The bala rushing between him and mikazuki, Hitting a wall behind them.

Last edited by Tadashii on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru

Shinzui Debiru

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:19 am

Janus Cartamuanda, eh? Nice name. Guess I'll have to- His thoughts being cut off, he heard the spanish words clearly enough to realize he was releasing himself into his true form. As the captain-commander reiatsu level bursted out of him, Shinzui thrusted his feet in the ground to keep steady. As the spiritual pressure was radiated out of the arrancar, it seemed to die off as he used will power and his own power to stay with it. Even so, he knew that it would take something more for him to fight back against a released arrancar. As he looked at the arrancar's transformation, he noticed that both his and Tadashi's transformation looked alike. Wolf versus wolf... well, now it was wolf versus wolf and poison user. This would be very fun. Well, Janus, I am the 5th division captain normally in charge of the seireitei's protection! Now that you are here, i must protect and defend my orginial home. Thus, i will force you to leave if you don't leave willingly! I am Shinzui Debiru! A captain of justice who will not let a foul oder stink up the home that I once lived in! Closing his eyes, he made sure to keep himself aware of Janus's reiatsu signature just incase he decided to attack while he did so. Re-opening them, he grinned as a large eruption of his own reiatsu blew out into the area around him. As the rocks started to lift off the ground, his reiatsu pressure rained down anyone that was there. Tadashi... you and Janus will get to see my zanpakuto in action! Prepare yourself in awe...

Still grinning, his reiatsu leveled up once again. Even though it wasn't captain commander level, he was powerful enough to consider himself an opponent of such a person. Leave The Fatal Blow, Pyuadoku!!! As his purple reiatsu flamed around the area, his zanpakutos started to endure a transformation. The swords were suddenly a dark black and were secretely outlined with a purple coating of poison. A chain formed from the bottom of the hilts and connected each of the zanpakutos. As the reiatsu started to stop dancing around in the air, Shinzui raised each of his zanpakutos into the air. Arrancar. You will leave... even if I have to kill you to do it!!! This was also quite odd, Shinzui never acted too serious and was never one to overdue his promises. So, if anyone knew him, like Tadashi, they would either be in awe or in confusion to why he was acting in such a serious way. Slashing downwards, a wave of poison suddenly erupted out of each blade. Forming an X-motion, each wave flew in the air torwards Janus. Not only was this wave of poison mixed with his reiatsu thus giving it monstrous power, it's effects was more monstrous than you could ever imagine. They would certainly harm the arrancar even in his released form. Even if it was just a scratch...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cartamuanda
Saijuukei Hanshin-Vice-
Mr. Cartamuanda

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:09 am

Wow, the dumb kid simply took aspects from a wolf. That was not very impressive. Now, the other shinigami was impressive. Poison master? That was an odd choice of element. Yet, it was a deadly one. So, the kid let the bala fly right at him. Janus knew that the other Shinigami was going to do something as soon as he heard the words for the kidou. Lightning flew from his fingers tips and hit the bala in mid-air. That was truely impressive from a released bala. Yet, the Captain of the 5th divison released his Zanpakuto and fired a Purple blast of gas or fog in an "X" shape at him. The "X" poison fog flew at him with great speed, but Janus side-stepped and jumped back. The Blast flew by him without even touching him. He was surpised by the speed of it and it nearly cost him a hit. He quickly brought up both ahnds and point one at each of them. He made two ceros in his hand easily. This time not taking hardly anytime to form them. He quickly psuhed his hands out adn fired both of them at the ground directly in front of them. Yet, as soon as the cero's left his hands. He lowed himself into a crouch and waited for the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru

Shinzui Debiru

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:20 am

ooc: My poison is liquid. It even says that in my zanpakuto. <.< Also, we edited our post. thus, read them again and redo your post. >.>
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:38 pm

((Janus your argument has no validity. Your post is complete nonsense too. Your being an idiot. We edited our posts over 24 hours before you made yours. It's your fault you were an idiot and wrote a post based off of what you read before. Check people's posts before you post. I have spoken with Kenta talia, And since i got Shinzui's permission before edited (Since he was the only person who had posted then, Not you) I am in the right here. You are being pigheaded, And i have half a mind just to kill you because you haven't made a coherent post. Edit your post, So that it actually makes sense.))
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cartamuanda
Saijuukei Hanshin-Vice-
Mr. Cartamuanda

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:58 pm

((Alright, didn't know we were going back to grade school forname calling. First of all, I made my post directly after yall made yours, but my computer crashed. So, the post didn't go through. Yet, i always save it as a draft first. So, luckly i still had the post. Yet, I got a new computer like the next day, and posted the same one without looking at yalls. So, this is simply a misunderstanding, adn your name calling because of it. What else am i surpposed to think when Shin begin to demand that i Edit my post? So, that part is taking the post in the wrong way. Your fault is for not Pming me or it and talking to me like a grown-up instead of going back to Grade school. Also, go ahead and kill me. I have another character already made. I'm planning on killing Janus off anyway. >.> But lets get back to the point. My Post is going to follow this OOC.))

Wow, the dumb kid simply took aspects from a wolf. That was not very impressive. Now, the other shinigami was impressive. Poison master? That was an odd choice of element. Yet, it was a deadly one. So, Janus had to fight them both. This wasn't going to be the easiest of things, but he didn't have any problem with it. The poison "X' flew at him, but that wasn't a very nice move. Janus side-stepped and jumped back as the "X" flew by him. Yet, as soon as he side-stepped he made two ceros farily quickly and fired them as he jumped. The ceros flew at the Shinigami. One at the horrible wolf, and the other at the Poison boy. Yet, Janus wasn't finished he landed and quickly went to a croushing form, and stayed low to the ground keeping his eyes on both of the Targets.
Back to top Go down
Shinzui Debiru

Shinzui Debiru

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:47 am

ooc: sorry Tad...

Then as Shinzui started to dash forward, blood streamed out of his mouth. Due to a sickness he had been having the past few years, his health wasn't as good as he looked. Clutching his chest, suddenly he dropped his zanpakutos and his shikai faded away. Only Tadashi here would know what was happening. As he threw up more blood, he fell to the ground. Even though he had managed to dodge the cero, he was still going to die. Then suddenly blood started to drip out of his eyes and fingernails. This was a disease that only his body couldn't handle against. A disease where the blood was driven out of the body by a virus which had the opposite of an attraction to blood. As the blood leaked out of him, Shinzui looked over at Tadashi with a smile. Hehe... guess you'll have to do this on your own... buddy... Then suddenly a pool of blood formed under him and... Shinzei Debiru... a powerful captain that had bankai... died.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:27 am

Time slows down as the changes overcome Tadashii, His reflexes Heightening. Shinzui's words as he releases his Zanpakuto seem slowed, Slurred even. Shinzui's release is an awesome and fearful thing, But of course he is a captain of the gotei thirteen, They should all inspire awe and fear in the enemy.

His best friend, Probably one of his only true friends in the Seireitei, Has the most powerful Poison Zanpakuto in Seireitei's history. Tadashii himself has the Strongest Ice Zanpakuto. This fight will be a hard one for this arrancar, Most likely an impossib- Tadashii stops that train of thought, Can't afford to become cocky in a fight.

Shinzui launches a blast of his poison. That stuff is nasty. Tadashii's seen hollows devoured by the toxin it contains.

However the arrancar dodges, Sidestepping quickly and charging two ceros. Before he even has a chance to launch them Tadashii dashes forward, Half Shunpo, Half run. Janus Launches one cero at Tadashii, And one at shinzui.

However before the Cero reaches Shinzui he keels over, Blood pouring out of him. The cero flies over him, And tadashii is already there, His arms around the man who might as well be his brother, The man whom was his brother....Janus is going to die now.

His brother dead in his arms, He sets him on the ground before standing...His Soul pager beeps, And he pulls it out. A single message is on the screen.

"Yaouchi Defected, Internim C.C. New C.C."

That means that with Shinzui dead Tadashii is the new captain commander...How sad. Barely any captains left to lead, Certainly few good ones. With Shinzui gone it will be lonely. He howls, A sorrowful one, And mikazuki takes up the noise.

Shinzui Debiru is now dead..Yaouchi has Defected...I am the new Sotaicho, And i am your Enemy...This is our home. We will take our home back from you scum, We will purge this court of your taint, Return it to it's purity. We will do it for the ones who died too soon to see their home be their's again...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cartamuanda
Saijuukei Hanshin-Vice-
Mr. Cartamuanda

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:21 am

Janus chuckles at the Kid. He was going to kill him by himself? A newly appointed Captain-Commander? This was goin to be fun. Janus begin to flow more Reshi to his Skin to harden it. He only had hand to hand as of now. So, he had to make due with what he had. No Sword means no slashing from safe distinces. He had to get close and dangerous. He quickly made two bala's around his hands, and smirked.

"You keep saying your goingt o do that, but i haven't seen anything yet? A simply transformation adn your freind did most ofhte attacking. You need to stop talking and actually fight."

Janus pointed his left hand at Tad and flicked his hand forward. The Bala flew off his hand with amazing speed. The Bala's speed had be almost doubled, but that would also lose power. Yet, Janus' bala are special made to go through things instead of doing a lot of damage. Janus got in a defensive stance with the other hand glowing ith a bala in it.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:17 am

Tadashii steps to the side of the Bala, The speed is not hard for his enhanced reflexes to handle. He is mad now. His home has been taken from him, His Brother is dead...He has barely anything to live for now, Except inflicting pain upon the arrancar. And Janus shall be the first...

With a shunpo he is above Janus, Slashing downwards

Kootta Tsume No Ookami!

Tadashii is one of the rare people who can actually use a technique while their sword is sealed. A crest of energy is formed and launched in a split second, The power of an arrancar's cero behind it. It is Pointblank, And right after it hit a Blade would strike into Janus's head. Janus would have to move fast to dodge anything.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cartamuanda
Saijuukei Hanshin-Vice-
Mr. Cartamuanda

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:39 pm

Janus watched as the Balal flew at the Shinigami. Yet, he simply side stepped. Janus knew he had to go full out. Then, the shinigami disappeared. Janus simply flicked his hand below him. The Bala fired beklow him at the wall. A huge cloud of dust and wall fired up around him, because ofthe bala hitting directly below him. The shinigami was quickly above him and let down a blast of energy. Janus moved to the left while in the dust cloud. The Blast ripped right by him, but Janus had to act quickly. He quickly sonido'd up at Tad. This movement was all hidden by the Dust cloud that Janus had made to block his movements. Janus quickly thrust his hand towards Tad's chest with blurring speed. THis was only the beginning
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:54 am

((Shimusha, Invite only means fucking invite only. Janus, Sorry about him, I've changed the topic name to closed to prevent anymore such intrusions.))

Tadashii remains locked on janus' spiritual pressure, And so is able to follow his movements, And move backwards out of the way of the thrusted hand, Just barely though. His arm whips forward, Blade in it, Slashing at the man. His second hand charges reiatsu around it, A light silver glow condensing on it, Preparing it for a kidou to be cast, charging it so it will be stronger.

((Braindead, Sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cartamuanda
Saijuukei Hanshin-Vice-
Mr. Cartamuanda

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:35 am

Janus had to think quickly. He gather a layer of Reshi around hi hand, and caught the shinigami's blade. Blood rather down his hand as his Heirro and Reshi made the blade only go in about a inch or two. Janus quickly yanked the blade forward, and thrust his hand at the shinigami again. This time he had a Bala chagring on the end of it. Janus' hand was killing him, and he had to end this quickly, or he would get bored and leave. So, he had to make the next moves totally offensive.

((Sorry, bad post. working on two character historys and a personailty.))
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:20 am

((It's fine.))

Tadashii grins as the man grabs his sword. He's fallen right for his trap. The man brings his fist close, A bala charging, And Tadashii makes his move.

His fist swings towards the Arrancars, And the energy engulfing it, The charging Hadou, Takes shape. The energy turns purple, And then a massive blast fires off of his fist.

Hadou #53, Haien!

The usually massively powerful attack is made even stronger by the fact that tadashii charged it up. The purple blast would negate the Bala, And then keep on going, Completely incinerating the arrancar known as Janus Cartamunda.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cartamuanda
Saijuukei Hanshin-Vice-
Mr. Cartamuanda

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:45 am

((Alright, just a couple things I see about your post.
1. How can a Kidou be stronger if you never said the Incantation?
2. You never said where you were punching at. So, i'm basically going to decide that for you.
3. Unless, your the Kidou Corps Captain i doubt your Kidou will make it through my heirro,which is being charged with my Reshi to be made stronger, and kill me.
4. Also, how can a blast from your hand suddenly grow to be as big as my body? Even Cero's need longer time to charge to be bad that big in that short of a distance.
5. Don't get upset, because i dodged your attack. This is all logical thinking and fighting. You weren't detailed enough wih your post, and you are going to pay for it. I might lose an Arm, but you will loss much more.))

Janus watched the hand that held the Reshi of Tad very carefully. He was still making his movement towards the Shinigami's chest. Then, it turned Purple as he thrust his hand forward towards his chest as well. Janus had prepared for this to be an outcome. He quickly let go of the blade, and twisted around. Yet, the Arrancar dislocated his shoulder as his arm still went towards the Tad. Yet, this time it was aimed for his throat. Janus was about to make a very bad choice, but he had to do it. He moved a small stepped to the side as the Purple blast hit his left arm. The lame quickly ingulfed his arm as he yelled in pain, but at the same time the blast was being shot. Janus fired his Bala at point-blank at the Captain-Commander's throat. Janus would loss his left arm fromthe shoulder down, but he would kill the Captain-Commander in the process.

Now, there was two possible outcomes to this move. Janus could loss his arm, and the C.C. could be killed, or The C.C. could stopped his attack, and dodge his attack. Yet, this would leave Janus open for another attack, and this might also catch tad off guard making it harder to do his attack or just make it slower. These to outcomes would both end badly for the arrancar and the Shinigami. Now, there are other choices. Like Tad trying to move his body as he attacked. The bala is made for speed, but he could move some of his neck out of the way and take some major damage. Yet, only God knows what is about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:44 pm

(I'm sorry, But just no. Read my post again and edit yours so that it actually make sense. I did say where my fist was headed, (Towards yours), Kidou was stronger because i'd already charged it on the previous post, C.C. is assumed to have kidou the strength of the Kidou commander, And the blast grew big that quickly because it's a freaking kidou.))
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cartamuanda
Saijuukei Hanshin-Vice-
Mr. Cartamuanda

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:06 pm

Janus Cartamuanda wrote:
((Alright, just a couple things I see about your post.
1. How can a Kidou be stronger if you never said the Incantation?
2. You never said where you were punching at. So, i'm basically going to decide that for you.
3. Unless, your the Kidou Corps Captain i doubt your Kidou will make it through my heirro,which is being charged with my Reshi to be made stronger, and kill me.
4. Also, how can a blast from your hand suddenly grow to be as big as my body? Even Cero's need longer time to charge to be bad that big in that short of a distance. <------ Had no idea what the hell i was thinking, but i still dodge it. So, you need to post.
5. Don't get upset, because i dodged your attack. This is all logical thinking and fighting. You weren't detailed enough wih your post, and you are going to pay for it. I might lose an Arm, but you will loss much more.))
The Bold is the only point you said something against. Stark, has told me my post is vaild. You have the Kidou works backwords. The Kidou is stronger ONLY if you say the incantation before you do teh kidou. Doesn't matter how long you charge it. Now, If you would please opost your reaction. I have left choices open for you. If your are to dumb to see them, then you are going to die. Simple as that. >.>
Back to top Go down
Null

Null

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:20 pm

(Global Mod OOC: I shall interject first off. Stark hasn't made a direct post here and due to biased reasoning of being in the same group with Janus, I shall vouch, he may not interject into this matter as it must be done with a neutral uninvolved party. This battle should be between equals as Los Treyes are reputedly C.C. level, along with the fact Janus, through his writing and struggles as a C.C. level fighter against another equal level, acknowledged Tadashii as his equal indirectly. Suffice to say, that isn't the issue. Incantations DO lower the power of the Kido, but given the practitioner of a skilled Kido user, he may bypass that restriction and bring it up to at least a few notches of the original destructive power or whatever it is. Another mistake is that Kido is not like Cero, it doesn't get charged. It's instantly made and shot unless that is a charging type Kido to which I know Haien isn't. Also given a Captain, they should be particularly skilled with Kido, especially Aizen who has matched up to the prowess of the Grand Kido master, Tessai, in one of their fights as a skilled practitioner. (Aizen is C.C. level, and now Tadashii is C.C. level, so let's go with that.)

Quote :
Haien (廃炎, Abolishing Flames): Fires a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact.

Quote :
Bala (虚弾(バラ), bara; Spanish for "Bullet", Japanese for "Hollow Bullet") is an Arrancar technique that hardens the user's reiatsu, and releases it from their hand like a powerful bullet. This technique is not as powerful as a Cero, but is about 20 times faster.

Now here is the problem, in the canon show, so far nobody has even resisted or successfully had managed to negate the damage by Haien, as Tousen burnt off Grimmjaw's arm completely with that fire. This definition is taken directly from the bleach wiki. Were a Cero to go up against Kido, given Kido's disciplined nature and Cero's instinctual nature, discipline would often win. Anyways, since a bala was shot, it should be pretty quickly, too quick to grab like that, at least from the way it has been shown in the media. So to solve this argument quickly, both parties, Janus and Tadashii need to edit their posts. Haien doesn't charge at all like a typical energy attack reminiscent to Cero. Also Janus doesn't get the killing blow as a Bala wouldn't kill a Shinigami, Kisuke has shown his 'clone' from the Décima Espada's bala attack has survived against such a thing. Now also Hierro hasn't been shown to be changeable, especially not with Reishi but rather with something else entirely. The mistake is that Reiryoku and Reiatsu both influence Hierro, not the material to fuel the two. So that's an inaccuracy, not to mention that Reishi doesn't gather around one's hand 'just' like that instantenously, Janus's character wouldn't have the time to even do that from a quick slash attack that I'd estimate would hit in 0.6 seconds average. Now both of you be good RPers, shake hands and make up, and edit your posts, as you both have mistakes to be addressed. Now thank you and have a nice day. This is my verdict and you two better stick with it. And due to this decision being reached, no arguments here or else I'll simply see it as flaming against staff intervention. Good day.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) Empty

Back to top Go down

The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next