Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fox's Hunt

Go down 
+4
Reina Natsuki
Saito
The Hirumian
Valentina Volpe
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Hirumian
Odio
The Hirumian

The Fox's Hunt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox's Hunt   The Fox's Hunt - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:13 am

(Tadashii , I must request you to change your post . It's #33 , and I'm C.C level Arrancar . So it may hurt me a little but I'm not going to die from it .)
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: The Fox's Hunt   The Fox's Hunt - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:12 am

((Hiruma, Request all you want. It was cast by a C.C. level Shinigami. Therefore it is extremely powerful. Deal with it.))

Tadashii nods, it is terrible news. The S.S. has lost two of it's best assets, And a role has been thrust upon Keamasu that he's not sure if he's ready for. Saito however will be a great help. Tadashii is assured in his loyalty, And he is one of the most powerful people in the Seireitei. Although rarely seen. Tadashii is mildly suprised at his appearance, And unbeknownest to him, his lack of showing suprise is irking Saito. How ironic, Ne?

The Kidou Chieften casts a Bakudo, Restraining the nude arrancar, And covers her body with his own robes. How kind.

Yes, We do need to heal her. A dead prisoner is of little use to us...My friend, You will have to start showing your face more often. At least in this time of war.

((Sorry it's short, Pressed for time.))
Back to top Go down
Psychophixia
Hanshu Hanshinl
Psychophixia

PostSubject: Re: The Fox's Hunt   The Fox's Hunt - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:53 am

Cross gets up from the ground shaking his head a bit, regaining his sense of thought. He looked over to see the beautiful female trapped by the shinigami. What an awful thing to do. Cross thought. Cross then appeared behind the Shinigami that appeared to be more adept at kido (Saito). Judgement was held at the back of the Shinigami's head, Cross' finger ready to pull the trigger any second. " Well my good sir, would you please release this woman in to my care, if you don't mind? " Cross said with a grind as his cig remained in his mouth the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

PostSubject: Re: The Fox's Hunt   The Fox's Hunt - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:01 am

"Apologies, Cross-san. It is the Gotei 13 and 46 policies not to include the Bounts in these kind of activities concerning Arrancars." Saito replied with a frown, it was obvious he didn't enjoy such a segregated policy like this. Patting her twice on her spine with the palm of his hand to check if she was alive, his hands begin to glow as he constantly applies healing Kido to the Arrancar. Making sure to leave her alive and avert the death that would come if she hasn't been treated. "I would have given her to you if Tadashii-sama would allow me so."

Turning his attention back to Tadashii, he says "I believe you're right, but I will need authorizations from Gotei 46 before I go forward and help you out actively, my friend." Brushing back his hair, the Grand Kidou Chief starts pacing away out of the area, he has to apply healing methods and restraints immediately within this short period of time. To his estimate, she won't be out for long.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: The Fox's Hunt   The Fox's Hunt - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:06 pm

I will aquire those Authorizations..

He then turns his attention to cross. This man is presumptuous, Defying a captain. Despite the bount being powerful, They are still subservient, To all captains, Mao being the only one with a rank that would give her lee way, However none of them have the power to defy Tadashii Kaemasu, Him being the Sotaicho. Though, His promotion is recent, So Cross may not know of it..

Cross marian, Third seat of the bount division. I am not only a captain, Which in itself would give me rank over yours, but the Sotaicho. You should not presume to interfere in matters of state such as this one. The Arrancar will be taken care of, You need not concern yourself. Now, I must make my leave, and aquire a new Haori..With the proper division's symbol on it.

And with that, Tadashii turns and shunpos away, Mikazuki, Who had just been off in the shadows, Licking at her fur, Follows, A black blur.

Exitalicious->>
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

PostSubject: Re: The Fox's Hunt   The Fox's Hunt - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:06 am

(Time to play Savior...)

Shunjuku was now extremely pissed. "Mission failed," he said angrily. Suddenly he super sonidoed in. Skidding to a halt right near the injured arrancar. He looked over at the female and said, "Tch, I cannot allow a solder to die out here..." He growled. He kneeled over the body and checked the vital signs of the lumped over body. Still had a pulse. He scooped the body up and knew that the infirmery was a while's away. He hurried up and moved out sonidoing away from the people around there to behind Hiruma, "Mission failure, all arrancar need to get the hell out now." He snapped the fingers of his free hand and a garganta opened behind the arrancars. He stepped backwards into it and turned to get the hell out of there. "Hold them until the Garganta closes infront of you Hiruma," he said as he left the area.

(Escaped with Valentina Hiruma follow out)
Back to top Go down
Saito

Saito

PostSubject: Re: The Fox's Hunt   The Fox's Hunt - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:28 am

(OOC: Shunjuku.... you are aware that I took Valentina right with me, right? I didn't even make a thread, so your rescue on hers is null and void.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fox's Hunt   The Fox's Hunt - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fox's Hunt
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arrancar Dynasty :: Announcements&Archives :: Old Site-
Jump to: