Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Betrayal, Retaliation, Execution, Exile.((Private))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aponi Ánemos

Aponi Ánemos

Betrayal, Retaliation, Execution, Exile.((Private)) Empty
PostSubject: Betrayal, Retaliation, Execution, Exile.((Private))   Betrayal, Retaliation, Execution, Exile.((Private)) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:21 am

Sora wandered through the halls of the castle she now owned, lost and confused. An informant of hers had notified her of something dark and menacing, something she could not overlook. For the longest time now she had been planning on escaping, on leaving the world of blood behind for a world of peace and solitude, now she found her chance. She slid over the granite floors of the palace gracefully and silently, navigating through the halls until she found the room she had been looking for. It was the room owned by a fellow Ryoushi named "Vajero", or something like that. She opened the door silently, having access to any room she pleased since she ran the place. There, she left a note on the inner wall, where only he would find it. The note was written in neat, curly hand writing.

You are reading this, Vajero, which means I have successfully escaped and you are now the Leader of the Ryoushi. If anyone doubts this you may show them it, along with my spear which I leave with you as proof. I trust that you will do the right thing with the organization, and liberate it of the treacherous philosophers who had so easily tricked me.

Your former leader,
Akamatsu Sora.

With that, she turned away and moved out into the hallway. With a shunpo she was gone, off into the desert and never to return again.
Back to top Go down
Aristotle Basileios

Aristotle Basileios

Betrayal, Retaliation, Execution, Exile.((Private)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Betrayal, Retaliation, Execution, Exile.((Private))   Betrayal, Retaliation, Execution, Exile.((Private)) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:54 am

((Viajero should not be allowed to be leader. He hasn't been on in forever. Someone ACTIVE should be the leader.))
Back to top Go down

Betrayal, Retaliation, Execution, Exile.((Private))
Page 1 of 1