Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Data search[Private: only me and Riuku]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Razor Zaoldyeck
12th Division Captain
Razor Zaoldyeck

Data search[Private: only me and Riuku] Empty
PostSubject: Data search[Private: only me and Riuku]   Data search[Private: only me and Riuku] EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:41 am

Razor left the room as soon as the meeting was over, he hoped thta Riuku was following him; Captain Commander Yaouchi assign Razor the mission to resurect the Bounto, but he didn't have enough data to proceed with the experiment so he request the help of a fellow captain to retrieve the necesary information to be able to begin with the experiments. Razor recieved some information about the location of an important piece of imformation, it was about two kilometers north-east from the place where the meeting took place. Razor was walking fast to woods cutting annoying bushes and branches from the trees. Finally he arrived to the exact point where the information was supposed to be. The strange thing is that there was a small house in that very spot, Razor began to have some doubts about the veracity of the information he heard, he was going to enter the house there was not any doubts about that, but the possibility of a trap was very evident. He decided to take the safe choice, if it was a trap it would be suicide to enter the house alone, so in that moment he decided to wait for Riuku to arrive at that location, the both of them could face any kind of setback in their way.
Razor sat down in a stone nearby, looked at the surroundings and waited Riuku to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
8th Division Captain
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Data search[Private: only me and Riuku]   Data search[Private: only me and Riuku] EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:42 am

Riuku made his way to the point that Razor wanted him to go to and was going thew trees and branchs. Riuku could see Razor siting on a stone and could see a house. Riuku looked at the house and looked back at Razor. "So, do you know who or what's in the house?" Riuku asked. Riuku knows that he must not have been in the house seeing as how he's still out side and was siting here. But then again, he could have done all of it and was ready to leave and did not need his help. "Sorry that im late. I um...kinda got lost, but im here now so, what do i need to do?" Riuku asked. Riuku put his hand on the back of his neck and rubed up and down his neck. wow im with i smart guy. I hope i dont sound so dumb to him.Riuku thinks to himself and closes his eyes. Riuku openeds them back up a little later and looks at Razor. Riuku now waits for him to say somthing.
Back to top Go down
http://narutobattles.darkbb.com
Razor Zaoldyeck
12th Division Captain
Razor Zaoldyeck

PostSubject: Re: Data search[Private: only me and Riuku]   Data search[Private: only me and Riuku] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:00 am

Razor was glad that Riuku finally arrived then he answered his question... "I have received information that inside that house the information we seek is hidden somewhere, i was waiting for you because there might be some arrancars inside the house, if there aren't you have to help me find the information we need, after that we have to go to the 12th squad quarters and begin the experiments, it's nice to have some help in this hard task, thanks Riuku..." , then Razor told Riuku to follow him inside the house with signs.

Razor entered first and Riuku was just a few meters behind, suddenly Razor saw a dead body, the body was not that "old" in fact it looked as if the boy had died very recently, it was the body of a young boy probably he was 12 or 13 years old, it was such a shame, Razor assumption was that the boy was alone at home and then probably an arrancar kill him but strangely did not eat him. Razor had an idea, the body would be very useful in the upcoming experiments, Razor turned around and said to Riuku to pick up the body and to carry, this was an unconfortable job for Riuku but it had to be done, Razor continue walking around the house when something caught his attention, the wooden floor of the house now sounded different, like hollow wood. Razor check if this was correct, indeed the wooden floor sounded different, Razor knelt and broke that part of the floor to see what was there, then he took out some pieces paper which were tied up with a little string. Razor carefully untie them and began to read the papers, a smile instantly appeared in Razor's face, in those pieces of paper was written all the information they needed for the Bounto. Razor got out of the house and was waiting for Riuku to leave the house to and begin the experiments.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
8th Division Captain
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Data search[Private: only me and Riuku]   Data search[Private: only me and Riuku] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:32 am

Riuku looked at Razor as he told him to pick up the dead body of the boy. Riuku looked at the boy and looked at the kid for a little bit. Riuku could see that he had a cut going down his chest and picked him up. Riuku had the body on his shoulder. "Why do you need the body?" Riuku asked. Riuku shifted the body on him so that way it would not fall off of him. Riuku followed Razor in the house and then stoped as he saw that Razor did the same thing. "What is it?" Riuku asked. Riuku looked at Razor as he broke the ground and pulled out some pieces of paper. "Is that it?" Riuku asked. Riuku looked at the smile on Razor's face and can tell that it was the pieces. As Razor got back up Riuku followed him out of the house and is now ready to help with the experiments.
Back to top Go down
http://narutobattles.darkbb.com
Razor Zaoldyeck
12th Division Captain
Razor Zaoldyeck

PostSubject: Re: Data search[Private: only me and Riuku]   Data search[Private: only me and Riuku] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:52 am

[OCC: The next post is in the 12th division quarters]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Data search[Private: only me and Riuku]   Data search[Private: only me and Riuku] Empty

Back to top Go down

Data search[Private: only me and Riuku]
Page 1 of 1