Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10th Division Boredom [Anyone Around Captain Level]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ugawa Yotono
10th Division Captain
Ugawa Yotono

10th Division Boredom [Anyone Around Captain Level] Empty
PostSubject: 10th Division Boredom [Anyone Around Captain Level]   10th Division Boredom [Anyone Around Captain Level] EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:09 am

"Playing possum with this data I abhor so much is gonna drive me crazy. I suppose the seretei could go a few more days without my diplomacy expertise." The icy haired captain intoned as his deep yellow almost feline type eyes pierced through the agenda that he held in his hands. The work of a captain was much more than running around with bankai and swinging their swords at intruders, in between each crisis there were mountains of paperwork that had to be done, it truly was an annoyances." I won't let this inundation of paperwork stress me out. I think I will head over to the arena, perhaps i can witness a fight between some other shinigami...yeah that should make me feel better." Yotono stated as he stroked chin while making his way out of the 10th division barracks enroute to the battle arena.

A light breeze kicked up as the 10th division captain strolled down the seretei, his white captains cape began to flail in the wind revealing his customary black kimono and his bandaged sheath which contained his zanpaktou, the hilt of which, seemed mishapen. The odd downward arch the hilt adorned made it seem like an oddity amongst kin, surely dueling with a sword like that would cause extreme difficulty and discomfort for others and Yotono was no different. He fancied this hilt simply because it made things challenging, a good challenge was always the best way to analyze your abilities. As the captain arrived he stepped into the arena taking a look around at the empy colliseum." Well thats unfortunate, no one seems to be here. No matter I suppose I could just chill out in the stands" Yotono stated as he began to climb the vertically slanted stair case upward, his destination to the very top row.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
5th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: 10th Division Boredom [Anyone Around Captain Level]   10th Division Boredom [Anyone Around Captain Level] EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:37 am

( i will fight you after the meeting and thats a promise... but shouldn't you be in that meeting???)
Back to top Go down
Ugawa Yotono
10th Division Captain
Ugawa Yotono

PostSubject: Re: 10th Division Boredom [Anyone Around Captain Level]   10th Division Boredom [Anyone Around Captain Level] EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:56 am

OOC: I've been inactive for a long while so I dunno where Im suppose to be and besides practice battle do not effect rp so you can join regardless of rp events. Also if its not too much to ask could you get an avatar? It helps me rp when i get true visual.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
5th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: 10th Division Boredom [Anyone Around Captain Level]   10th Division Boredom [Anyone Around Captain Level] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:44 am

i apologise for my not responding here quite so soon my friend, i have been overworked with assessments on my course... but i would now be quite happy to take you on man vs man and see who comes out the victor, i will upload my avatar possibily tommorow or the next day but it will be done before we fight (:

i look forward to it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10th Division Boredom [Anyone Around Captain Level]   10th Division Boredom [Anyone Around Captain Level] Empty

Back to top Go down

10th Division Boredom [Anyone Around Captain Level]
Page 1 of 1