Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please Releive The Boredom. [Anyone can join]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ugawa Yotono
10th Division Captain
Ugawa Yotono

Please Releive The Boredom. [Anyone can join] Empty
PostSubject: Please Releive The Boredom. [Anyone can join]   Please Releive The Boredom. [Anyone can join] EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 5:57 am

"Playing possum with this data I abhor so much is gonna drive me crazy. I suppose the seretei could go a few more days without my diplomacy expertise." The icy haired captain intoned as his deep yellow almost feline type eyes pierced through the agenda that he held in his hands. The work of a captain was much more than running around with bankai and swinging their swords at intruders, in between each crisis there were mountains of paperwork that had to be done, it truly was an annoyances." I won't let this inundation of paperwork stress me out. I think I will head over to the arena, perhaps i can witness a fight between some other shinigami...yeah that should make me feel better." Yotono stated as he stroked chin while making his way out of the 10th division barracks enroute to the battle arena.

A light breeze kicked up as the 10th division captain strolled down the seretei, his white captains cape began to flail in the wind revealing his customary black kimono and his bandaged sheath which contained his zanpaktou, the hilt of which, seemed mishapen. The odd downward arch the hilt adorned made it seem like an oddity amongst kin, surely dueling with a sword like that would cause extreme difficulty and discomfort for others and Yotono was no different. He fancied this hilt simply because it made things challenging, a good challenge was always the best way to analyze your abilities. As the captain arrived he stepped into the arena taking a look around at the empy colliseum." Well thats unfortunate, no one seems to be here. No matter I suppose I could just chill out in the stands" Yotono stated as he began to climb the vertically slanted stair case upward, his destination to the very top row.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Please Releive The Boredom. [Anyone can join]   Please Releive The Boredom. [Anyone can join] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:35 am

( may i?)

Ichisake hideyoshi walked into the arena, she was bored and she thought that maybe someone would be in the arena to spar a bit her sword was strapped to her back, and her black bangs hanging in front of her electric blue eyes. she looked around, scanning the arena, and spotted a captain in the distance, she grinned cheerfully and walked up to him,"i take that you are a captain, i am the kido corps member, Ichisake hideyoshi, and may i ask, what brings you here?" she introduced herself politely. still smiling, she brushed the bangs from her eyes, her shinigami robe rippling in the wind. she loved windy days it made her energetic and somewhat peaceful. she waited for the man to respond.

(sorry its short)
Back to top Go down
Ugawa Yotono
10th Division Captain
Ugawa Yotono

PostSubject: Re: Please Releive The Boredom. [Anyone can join]   Please Releive The Boredom. [Anyone can join] EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:35 am

[OOC: You May Very Happy ]

It only took a handful of moments after Yotono took a seat in the stands before another stray shinigami such as himself wandered into the arena. “ It seems I’m not the only shinigami with few options during past times.” Yotono thought as he began to bite the nail follicle on his right index finger. His yellow feline themed eyes kept track of the woman seemingly making her way toward him. Her electric blue eyes and long black bangs reminded him of a quincy specimen he had observed many years ago. It was also refreshing to see her zanpaktou hilt strapped to her back instead of to the waist side like all other shinigami. Yotono was never the type of person to obsess over fashion but originality was always appreciated. As the young woman neared the top row of the bleachers Yotonos eyes continued to follow her up until the very moment she spoke. “ Ja Ja, lets not state the obvious. The white captains cloak surely made my status apparent from the moment you noticed me.” Yotono stated as he shook his head in minor disappointment, it was all too often that lower ranked shinigami would open conversation with him in a manner that revolved around his apparent status. “ To be quite honest with you the wind is what always seems to carry me from one place to another. However in this particular instance I tend to fancy where I blew in, the atmosphere of the battle arena has always tickled my unusual fancy.” Yotono replied as he stood up from his sedentary position and brushed the impurities from his kimono. “ So tell me Ichisake Hideyoshi of the kidou corps, what can I do for you?” Yotono asked as he glared the woman deeply into her eyes, his cat like eyes giving him an unrelated look of menace.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Please Releive The Boredom. [Anyone can join]   Please Releive The Boredom. [Anyone can join] EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:25 am

Ichisake smiled and relaxed a bit, she was glad that for once she met a captain that didn't demand so much respect."dunno what i came here for...i was bored so i just stopped by here." she stated casually,smirking.She adjusted her sword slightly and brushed her bangs out of her eyes, she remembered that her friend once stated that her eyes reminded her of a wolf's. It fit her personality perfectly.she smirked slightly,"so.......do you have a name?"
Back to top Go down
Ugawa Yotono
10th Division Captain
Ugawa Yotono

PostSubject: Re: Please Releive The Boredom. [Anyone can join]   Please Releive The Boredom. [Anyone can join] EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:32 am

“ I see, just meandering about aren’t we now.” Yotono stated with a wide grind as he began to scratch his finger nails together. It seemed like it was all to often shinigami were just running around with no business to attend to. Though there was nothing wrong with thoughtless leisure but it sure didn’t look very professional on the shinigami’s end. As Ichisake removed the bangs from her eyes Yotono sighed as he realized he had forgotten to introduce himself. “ Forgive me, my manners seem to be lacking today. My name is Ugawa Yotono, Captain of the 10th division .” Yotono stated as he whisked his captains cloak outwards for dramatic effect. “ I must say Ichisake Hideyoshi of the kidou corps you like an interesting specimen. Tell me, what rank are you?”
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Please Releive The Boredom. [Anyone can join]   Please Releive The Boredom. [Anyone can join] EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:50 am

Ichisake's muscles tensed a bit, yet she wasn't offended. I'm....i'm just a regular soul reaper...." she smirked then continued,"some of the soul reapers in the kido corps except my best friend Kiniko call me weak yet i have no clue why...i'm strong enough to hold my own against other captains so i don't pay much attention to those idiots.In fact, some of the captains helped train me a bit and somewhat became my friend" she grinned in a friendly manner.She hoped that he wouldn't assume that she was weak like the others that doubted her strength. "i hope i didn't sound shallow just now." she laughed a bit, her electric blue eyes showing amusement.
Back to top Go down
Ugawa Yotono
10th Division Captain
Ugawa Yotono

PostSubject: Re: Please Releive The Boredom. [Anyone can join]   Please Releive The Boredom. [Anyone can join] EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:54 am

Yotono listened on to Ichisake's response with heavy intent to finding the answer to his question. However as he discerned her response in his head he could not help but laugh aloud. " You need not validate your strength in front of me, I assure you i hold no negative assumptions against you." Yotono replied as he began to scratch his head with essence of curiosity while contemplating Ichisakes other statements. " So you say your just a regular shinigami, and with that I assume you mean your not a seated officer of any sort. Yet you say you can hold your own against a captain? Absolutely preposterous!" Yotono exclaimed as he adjusted his captain cloak. "In some respects I applaud your self confidence but as an esteemed captain of the 13 court guards I must censor such arrogance pertaining to a non seated shinigami holding so much as a candle to the abilities of a captain." A look of offense had befallen the icy haired captains face as he spoke." It is said that a captains strength is on average five to ten times the strength of shinigami who do not posses the capabilities of bankai. So you tell me Ichisake Hideyoshi of the kidou corps, do you honestly believe you can truly hold your own against someone with at least five to ten times more power than you could possibly possess?" Yotono asked with a wide smirk, his feline themed eyes glowing with a passion of intrigue.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Please Releive The Boredom. [Anyone can join]   Please Releive The Boredom. [Anyone can join] EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:35 am

Ichisake smiled, and shook her head,"no no no....i'm sorry i wasn't being specific....you see when i say that i can hold my own against a captain i meant that i can defend myself for a short matter of time against them...i don't stand a chance against the captains that i sparred with..in fact i lost all of the battles." at this she laughed at the memory then continued,"i apologize if i insulted you." she added apologetically. Then she smirked,"even though i lost,i had fun learning from them....its a cool opportunity." she grinned and crossed her arms,her eyes lit up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Releive The Boredom. [Anyone can join]   Please Releive The Boredom. [Anyone can join] Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Releive The Boredom. [Anyone can join]
Page 1 of 1