Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking up on a new day....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

Waking up on a new day.... Empty
PostSubject: Waking up on a new day....   Waking up on a new day.... EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:56 am

He would see the world around him, life flashing before his eyes but also the dream world he had been dreaming just a minute ago dripping away into a white haze. He now watched every memory he had ever had running along like a film in fastforward. It made Hinin dizzy as he now seen himself leaving in the night away from the soul society and then the vaizards completely. He knew what this dream meant now. He had always been running away but it was time to stop running. Just as this thought came into mind, he woke up on the couch of the vaizards mansion. He rubbed his eyes sleepily as he sat up, looking around at everything. It was dark in the living room that seemed too big for any normal house but then he remembered it WAS the home to many people. He couldn't beleve he had already started to forget. He now sighed and stood up stretching. Man, where is everyone? And why aren't I in chains? He said this outloud but not meaning it for anyone to hear it.
Back to top Go down
http://Neach.Forumotion.com
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: Waking up on a new day....   Waking up on a new day.... EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:18 am

Shinikabi, after being 'teleported' to this place as he woke up, his vision was slightly blury, but not enough for him to not be able to see, he looked around him. he was in a rather large living room as well, not noticing the other man, he attempted to stand up, but failed, he had a killer hangover, so he waited a couple minutes for it to die down. When he tried again, he noticed the man, yelped and accidentally fell in surprise and fear. The man appeared to have just woken up himself, but shin wasnt going to take his chances. he slowly stood up, staring blankly at the man, he reached towards his waist, only to find the sheath of his zanpokto empty, he groaned silently in displeasure as he didnt like being unarmed, but he still had kido on his side, and began to remember some incantations, good, at least he didnt have to go hand to hand.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Waking up on a new day....   Waking up on a new day.... EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:38 pm

He heard the other man wake as Hinin turned around to face him, expexting the weight of the zanpaktou to move with him and sling along but when he turned around, he felt only a light metal sheath. He looked down in shock as his zanpaktou had been removed from his side. He now looked back up to the other male now, realizing who it was. It was the shinigami from before that was going the the holowfication process in the desert. He wondered who that man was whom had attack him there. His fighting style seemed so fimiliar and the way he spoke just seemed fimiliar too. Hinin now waved at the man, knowing they were here to be freindly for the mean time. He spread his lips and in a crackly voice, he said H...hey. Looks like you got recruited after all. He placed his hand on the small of his back as a jolting pain shot into his spine. The fight must have cause some pain. Hinin now waited for a response from the younge vaizard.
Back to top Go down
http://Neach.Forumotion.com
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: Waking up on a new day....   Waking up on a new day.... EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:42 am

Shin tilted his head as the man spoke, "Recruited? So, you're telling me i am in the famous vizard mansion?" Shins replied in soft amazement. He looked up, the roof towering above him, closed his eyes and felt the amazing spiritual pressense of people just like him, he tiny smile crept across his lips and said, "Who was it that you were fighting anyway, sorry about my hollow interefering, i think he wont be here for a long while." He merely whispered this to the man, he opened his hazel eyes and sat on the couch, something felt strange about this place, i wonder why that man isnt here.... he thought to himself.
"Man i fell kind of naked without my zanpokto sitting at my side..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up on a new day....   Waking up on a new day.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking up on a new day....
Page 1 of 1