Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuri

Yuri

Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.) Empty
PostSubject: Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.)   Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:29 am

Yuri Wakes up, In a place she remembers somehow, Though she doesn't quite know how. The Desert of the white sands. She can't really remember everything, But suddenly her memory comes rushing back to her...She remembers The rukon, Being attakced by a hollow, But then nothing..

She stands up again and heads in a direction. She doesn't know why but she seems to know where she's going.

She notices a little band on her wrists and holds it up. It's made out of...Vines? With a lily bud on it? She tries to pull it off but it won't budge even a little...How strange.

She comes across a huge fortress, Red pillars surrounding it. She doesn't know why but she feels home. She walks into it, And begins to wander around.

It's hallways seem like home to her, And very soon she comes to a strange room.

Near the top of the building it has no roof, And the entire place is a pool, Filled with water lilies. She doesn't know why, But she feels like taking a dip.

Pulling off the clothes she just noticed she was wearing, She slips into the water. Despite being clear the lilies are rather thick, So all that is showing is her head and naked shoulders.

Without really knowing she's doing it she's releasing her reiatsu signature, So it'd be rather easy for someone with good enough sensing to find her here.
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

PostSubject: Re: Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.)   Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:57 am

El Viajero was doing his daily patrol around Los Noches, it was one of his many new duties as the head of defense. Normally he would send a underling to do the job but he needed to get used to his new job. Wandering the halls only had so much entertainment value after a while. Sensing a heavy spiritual pressure from the 2nd sector, he flash's out of existance only to reappear outside of the building's main doorway. The pressence was on the roof so he started to walk down the halls. The lingering pressence in the halls was one of an arrancar of considerable power, it seemed to know where it was going, so might be a espada.

Never one to be taken by suprise, El Viajero arrived at the lilly pool. Seeing a naked women inside he had the decency to blush; it had been a long time sense he saw a woman. Recomposing himself Viajero called out," Miss could I please inquire what you are doing here? These are the grounds of the Ryoushi you could be harmed if someone other than me found you." He knew it wasn't true, she was powerful, but he still wanted to warn her.
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.)   Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:11 am

Yuri turns slowly, A small smile on her face. Her pink hair is currently draped over her shoulder, A good part of it floating on the water above the lily pads. The smile is caused by the warmth of the water, It is nice.

Oh? And just who might you be?

Yuri's voice is slightly teasing as she says this. She rises a bit in the water, A small amount of her rather gratitious cleavage showing. Is she doing it on purpose to mess with him, Or is it just a natural movement?
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

PostSubject: Re: Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.)   Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:23 am

Raising an eyebrow at her antic's El Viajero was glad he has himself mostly under control. She did have a fantastic pair of breast's however. As a natural male reflex he pushed his exposed chest out displaying his defined muscles.

" I am El Viajero, the defense commander of the Ryoushi and ex-vasto lorde. If I may ask miss, who are you?" Looking forward Viajero locked eye's with this woman, using his curious but soft blue eye's to show her that he simply just wanted to know what she was doing here.
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.)   Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:26 am

She looks him over, Noticing his muscles, They were nice true, But she liked his face better. It was..Cute. Seemed almost boyish even. She giggles softly, Before talking.

My names Yuri...And your kinda cute, Y'know that?

She giggles softly again, Leaning on her back in the water. This briefly reveals even more of her cleavage before she sinks under, Until only her eyes are revealed. Her mouth pops up briefly to speak a sentence before going under again.

So are you going to join me?
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

PostSubject: Re: Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.)   Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:25 am

Viajero was taken aback by the flirtatiousness of this woman, not that she was unwelcome, it is just that the last woman that talked to him tried to eat him. But when she asked him to join him, his jaw dropped slightly, not sure what to say he just nodded his head up and down in a yes fasion. Stripping his pants off he left his underwear on because his self consious nature. Taking a step down into the water he realized how warm it was, it was like it was just the right temperature.

Once he was fully submerged into the pool, Viajero decided to make the water more relaxing. Using the amp's on his body he emited a low frequency sound wave to shake the water almost unnoticably. This cause the water to massage sore muscle's or just relax the body. Finally finding his voice he said," So Yuri, where did you come from? You are very relaxed for an arrancar."
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.)   Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:32 am

She giggles again slightly as his jaw drops slightly. Rather cute really, Is she that cute or is he just that...Cute. She ponders this seemingly palindrone like statement before he begins to disrobe and she pays attention to him again. She almost laughs as he leaves his underwear on. From her own underwear (Pink, Of course) Sitting ontop of her piles of clothes on the edge of the pool it's quite obvious she's not wearing hers.

The pool would be about 4, maybe 4 and a half feet deep where he's standing so to be fully submerged like he is his knees have to be bent, Which wouldn't suprise her as this is the kinda water where your body will naturally bend to fully submerge itself into it.

She feels vibrations, However slight, And it's quite obvious that this man has to be doing it. She wonders what else he can make vibrate, Causing her to giggle slightly and causing a small pinkish blush to come to her cheeks. Guessing where's his knees must be she kicks a foot out towards one lightly, Meaning to just barely touch it with a toe.

Arrancar? I'm not an arrancar. I'm a plus i think.
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

PostSubject: Re: Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.)   Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:36 am

A plus? That doesn't make very much sense. Viajero raised an eyebrow in confusion, she really seemed to have the spiritual signature of one, abeit a little bit cleaner feeling. Then feeling her toes brush against his leg his one eyebrow turned to two. Once again blushing he was suprised that his head hadn't exploded yet. A small and coye smile grew upon his face," Well I suppose you should know your spiritual scent is one of a clean arrancar, perhaps you should come with me to the Head Ichiryuu, he would know what the answer to this question is."

Then realising he had shirked his duties to sit in a tub with and attractive woman he shot out of the water," I'm sorry but I've got to finish my patroling, but if you wanted to talk to the captain I could take you there." Stepping out of the pool in a hurry, he was worried for his position, he had been the head of defense for a total of four day's and he was already doing impulsive things that could make him lose his job. Pulling his pants on he turned to Yuri," Do you want to come?"
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.)   Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:57 am

She smiles and nods, And begins to walk towards the edge of the water, Standing up. Her breasts rise out of the water, Made quite shiny by it, Drops of the substance dripping off of the peaks of her nipples. However he only gets a few seconds of this beautiful view before she fans her hair out, Draping it over her shoulders, It's long enough to form a robe of sorts, Hiding her body (Or at least most of the naughty parts) From his view. Is she teasing him on purpose, Or is this just her?

However, She decides to lean forward, So that she can look up at him. This would cause her hair to hang straight down, Going off of her cleavage and giving him a pretty good view down it, Perhaps even a slight peek of nipple?

I'd love to come, Viajero-Kun.

She smiles at him before standing up straight again and turning around. Her hair carries the motion as she spins, Giving him a rather good look at her fantastic butt, Really this girl either just doesn't know about sex, Is a complete tease, Or just doesn't care.

She slips her panties on with the utmost of grace, Before pulling on the clothes she had been wearing earlier. Strangely enough, It was a pair of jeans (Very Low cut) And a Short T-shirt with a nice V neck (Basically the Avatar.). She pushes her hair behind her shoulders so that it's all going down her back, Instead of draping over her shoulders as it had been previously.

She then turns to face him again, Now fully dressed. However there had apparently been a wardrobe malfunction when she pulled the shirt on, And a nipple had decided to go in a stray direction...Namely into the V neck. The actual nipple itself just barely peeks, But half the Aureole is in nice view. Will he tell her about it, Or remain quiet and just stare? Perhaps he'll pass out from to much blood going to the wrong head.
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

PostSubject: Re: Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.)   Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:26 am

El Viajero's eyebrows nearly shot off his forehead, he was right Yuri had amazing breast's. Trying to keep his composure, he tried to look away only for her to lean over nearly infront of his vision. Eye's widening he nearly passed out from the raging erection that he had, this woman was trying to kill him. When she dressed herself he sighed in relief, that was untill half her nipple slipped out. When he started to get light headed he started to think unarousing thoughts, like the Commander Haru in a bikini. Shuttering he immediatly lost his erection immediately.

Looking at Yuri, Viajero noticed she hadn't fixed her clothing. Signing out loud he decided that she was as ready as she was going to be," Lets go, the commander is on the other side of the base. It will take us about 45 minutes to walk there."
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.)   Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:35 am

She looks down, And blushes slightly once more. He has a er...Tent, Going on, But apparently it was just his pants and the water...Hopefully. It went away though, With a shudder on Viajero's part.

A sigh before he talks? Perhaps he's exahusted? Maybe that dip in the warm water made him remember just how tedious work is, How exhau-

FORTY FIVE MINUTES!?!?

Yuri's jaw almost drops, my god forty five minutes? What in the fuck. This place must be fucking huge. Must be like 3 miles across or some shit. Who would build something this large?

You've gotta be kidding me right...There's gotta be some faster way across...A slide? Maybe we could run. I bet you can run for 15 minutes, Right? You look fit.

She leans forward again, Almost as if inspecting his body, Inadvertantly giving him another good look at cleavage, And causing that stray nipple to slip all the way the out. She stands back up straight and nods, As if satisfyed with what she saw.

I bet'you could run the entire way, Viajero-kun.
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

PostSubject: Re: Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.)   Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:56 am

She seemed to doubt how big this place really is, but many people do. Then she started to inspect him, like fitness was a tattoo or somthing. But of course because of his 'great' luck today the rest of her nipple slid out of her shirt. Eye twitching Viajero addressed her questioning," I could get there in about 2 seconds but I really dont know how fast you can run at top speed, I could give you a piggy back ride." He knew for a fact that this would cause him to lose some blood to his head but she wanted to get there fast. Doesn't get much faster than twice the speed of sound.
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.)   Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:00 am

She smiles and nods, Bouncing slightly on the balls of her feet. Because she's not wearing a bra, Her breasts do a little dance as well.

A piggyback ride would be nice.. Lets do it!

With suprising speed, She is behind him and then climbed ontop of him, Her legs wrapped firmly around his hips, Feet nestling against his crotch, Her arms wrapped loosely around his neck, Her breath blowing lightly into his ear.

Let's go, Viajero-Kun!
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

PostSubject: Re: Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.)   Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:16 am

When he felt her feet hit his crotch he immediatly started thinking gross thoughts again, like Captain Haru dancing, eww. When she had finished moving around on his back he decided to finally tease a little back. Leaning his head back he almost pressed his mouth against her ear, gently whispering," Hold on tight." Shooting forward at the speed of sound he left a sonic boom behind with not even leaving a flash of color behind him as he moved. Coming to a sudden stop he announced," This is the Head of my organization's building." Before them was the center of Los Noches, the grand tower that lie's in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.)   Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:51 am

She blushes slightly as he speaks into her ear, His breath tickling her a little. As he starts to move her legs clench tighter, Her feet pushing more against his crotch, And the contents of it.

Her legs are infact still clamped on him just as hard when they stop, Even though she is now looking around, And quite obviously not trying to hold on for any reason.

And what is your organazation?
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

PostSubject: Re: Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.)   Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:35 am

Feeling the legs stay clamped onto his waist, El Viajero let out a chuckle. Reaching behind him Viajero grabbed her shoulder's and gently placed her on the ground. Wandering towards the stairs he turned around with his arms behind his back. In a lecturing tone he said," The organizasion that I belong to is the Ryoushi, a elite group of mercenaries that fight to survive. I'm part of the Ryoushi Ichiryuu the elite ruling class of the Ryoushi, I am the Defensive General of the Ichiryuu. Do you have anymore questions?"
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.)   Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:16 am

She lets herself be removed from him, And then jumps on his back as he walks away, Hanging on him as dead weight, Her arms hooked around his shoulders. She's quite obviously playing with him, She's enjoying herself. And she does infact, Have some more questions.

So that means your strong right? Have you fought and beat alot of people? How much can you bench? Leg press? Do you have a girlfriend?

The last question is just barely stuck in there, Almost not there at all. She blushes slightly after she says it, Unable to stop her curious nature.
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

PostSubject: Re: Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.)   Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:38 am

Laughing a little to himself, Viajero felt the girl jump on his shoulders. The extra weight barely even fazed him. Walking forward and up the stairs with her still hanging off of his shoulders he began talking again with a smile," Yes I'm strong, but I perfer to defend rather than attack. I was a vasto lorde before becoming an arrancar so yes I have beat alot of people and eatten them. I dont really know what a 'bench' is, and I'm assuming a leg press is pushing weight with your legs, I cant really tell you as I dont know myself. And no I dont and have never had a girlfriend; I've had a very lonely existance."

With a raised eyebrow he looked at her with the corner of his eye, seeming to say, 'anything else?'
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.)   Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:05 pm

She giggles at him not knowing what a bench it, And almost "Aww"s at the lonely existance part. Existing is no fun unless you have other people in your existance to exist with, Thus making your existance worthwhile. She keeps hanging off of him, As he doesn't seem to be fazed by it.

Well your not going to be lonely anymore! I'm going to be your best friend, Got it?

She giggles again, Amused by her own plan to be his friend.

[Gah.Braindeadness...We should invite Haru to this eventually shouldn't we?]
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

PostSubject: Re: Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.)   Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:48 am

Smiling a small smile, El Viajero looked at his feet, he felt a warm feeling of happiness growing inside of his chest,"That would be wonderful." His smile growing with the warmth in his chest, a single tear fell out of his eye, leaving a trail down his face. Turning to the young woman, he gestured for her to follow him up the stairs, mostly because he didn't trust his voice. Walking forward he tried to stop the impending wave of tears from falling from his eyes. This job had been a good idea.

[Haru is busy elsewhere for now. So we will just have to either end this soon or keep going untill he is done there.]
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.)   Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:16 am

((Keep going it is i suppose. And i never got off your back, But i'll just pretend i did in my last post. Too lazy to force someone to edit))

Yuri Smiles, And walks with him, Stepping quickly to catch up and bending forward to look at him. She moves fast enough to see the glistening tear before it falls off of his face, And she gets infront of him, Stopping him by hugging him from the front, Her arms wrapping around his neck. She's on a higher stair, And tip toeing to reach him. A friend comforts another friend, All people know this.

Why're you crying, Viajero?

She drops the honorific this time, Something you do with friends. And Viajero is now her best friend.
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

PostSubject: Re: Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.)   Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:31 am

Feeling Yuri's arms wrap around his neck, filled Viajero with a joy few others have felt before. It was a bubbling sensation that seemed to take hold of his body and lift him into the clounds. With a huge grin he wrapped his arms around her, spinning her through the air.
Screaming out in happiness El Viajero said" I have a friend, finally I have a friend." In this aspect Viajero was like a child, he took the hug and care for his well being as a sign of friendship. Skipping up the rest of the stairs, while still holding on to her. He let her go, it was up to her if she wanted to drop," This is a nice place where you will find many adventures Yuri, We resently have instated a new leader."

(sorry for the long wait, couldn't think of anything.)
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.)   Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:35 am

Oh he's a happy man now. A friend is apparently something he's never had before, And Yuri giggles loudly as she's spun through the air by the bigger person, Not really minding it, Enjoying it immensely infact. How fun is it, To know that you have someone who cares for you? It makes Yuri a little sad that Viajero has never felt that feeling.

She keeps holding onto his neck and gives him a kiss on the cheek before dropping the few inches to the floor, Still giggling, Her face a little red from the blood rush caused by the spinning.

Oh? Adventures are fun. I hope most of them are with you. Adventures are more fun with friends...And whose this new leader?
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

PostSubject: Re: Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.)   Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:32 am

Deciding to find out himself, Viajero motioned for her to follow him as he didn't really know either. Turning down the hallway walking towards the leaders quarters, he said, " I really couldn't tell you about the new leader, all I know is it is a she and she is a shinigami. You dont have anything against shinigami, Right?"

(sorry I'm having writers block.)
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.)   Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:39 am

((it's fine. Sorry for being gone for so long, I'll explain in an abscence post.))

She follows after him, A bit dissapointed he didn't kiss her or anything...Maybe he's gay? She jumps on his back again, Wrapping her legs around his waist, Her feet once more digging into his crotch.

Nope. Nothing at all. Now let's go find her! Lead the way!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.)   Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking up a new person. (Closed, Invite only.)
Page 1 of 1