Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

awake the sleeping monster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dage Shibo
Lieutenant
Dage Shibo

awake the sleeping monster Empty
PostSubject: awake the sleeping monster   awake the sleeping monster EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:49 am

A shadowy body seeming slumped along the streets and alleys of the 70th and all the way to the 80th district all seemingly to be as if in a dream, Dage felt strange almost most as if he was sleep walking he could see everything but could not control his body fighting to move he couldn't hauntingly a raspy and wispy voice "You have so much power, and you waste it so willingly. Even when you were alive you wasted your power when your anger, your rage was the key to a vast vault of power, but now after years of hiding i am here to show you what you were meant to have. No need to think, no need to move let me do everything as show you how weak you are with out me."

As if being controlled with some wicked remote Dage watched as his body moved with out him willing it to do so, the voice seemingly sent him into a rather dirty and some what vile bar the robes he wore would send those around into a fury they were the type who despised those who become shinigami. The bravest attacked first and in a sick swipe of his hand six fell in six bloody heaps the blood stain forearm and hand was the brute force that Dage was known for, the only problem is that Dage was not the in control it was the voice and the voice had one more thing to show Dage which it raised his left hand and produced a red orb about ten inches in circumference. That orb floated about two feet in front of Dage which as soon as the second wave of attacks come to avenge their fallen brothers the orb rips apart into a colourless almost invisible shock wave of heat, of which tore apart the bar and all those who were in it Dage flew backwards from the force of the blast to any one who arrived to see what happened would think a hollow attacked and Dage was caught in the cross fire. The over whelming force of the blast sent Dage flying back forty feet into a abandoned building where upon his rather painful impacted landing Dage was slipping unconscious in which the voice spoke again. "I know your past better then you do sleep now, and let me show you what your real destiny is." With that Dage passed out.

-In Dage's inner world-

The flames of this hellish world was not for the weak of heart, it was hot and uncaring just how Dage himself acts to every one around him but this world seemed to be changing earthquakes shook the landscape something was upsetting the inner world as Dage walked around looking for his dragon. After a few moments of looking Dage came across something very odd a throne made of lava rocks with something or some one eating brimstone and ash, Dage began to slowly approach the strange being when it spoke." That is a good distance you can stop walking Dage, welcome to my world for some many years i hid waiting for your rage to reach a level were i can take control with out having to fight." The shadows hid the beings face but the voice was the same one Dage heard before the explosion before the voice spoke again Dage roared out. "who the hell are you and what are you doing in my world?" The voice took no time to respond. "Your world? Don't insult me this has been my world from the day you died i just let you think you were in control so when i came to reclaim it. have you ever thought once why you have such a hollow like rage? Why you have a lust for fighting and blood shed? No shinigami alive has that hollow like drive so ruthless and reckless, well seeing as how you are here i should show you who i am and what you truly are." after hours much was kept between them and for the time being Dage would keep control but only if he would never lose again that is what Dage thought but not what his hollow wanted the coming days Dage would learn that control was only the beginning of the hell that was to be his life.

-The real world-
Dage awoke to the rising sun, day was slowly coming into its own and Dage would need to get far away from the site of the attack as to keep those from wondering if he had anything to do with the massive deaths. But already Dage could fell the changes with in him and he knew that time was playing against him soon it will be him or the hollow who ever wins the fight will be the king but as of now both would play the field very careful so as to not give the other a chance to have a heads up.

----> Exit
Back to top Go down

awake the sleeping monster
Page 1 of 1