Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Human Cult -Addon for plot-

Go down 
+4
Kurai
Kenta Talia
kiniko izumi
Kouka izumi
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kouka izumi
Segunda
Segunda
Kouka izumi

Super Human Cult -Addon for plot- Empty
PostSubject: Super Human Cult -Addon for plot-   Super Human Cult -Addon for plot- EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:58 am

Name of Cult: Ginkgo (or any suggestions)

Minor plot background: The Ginkgo cult is ancient and is very organized. This cult through the ages has been apart of a dark religion that praises evil gods and deities. Sacrifices of any sort occur every week within this organization. The monarchs hold the most power in this society, but the Rainha holds the most power of the Monarchs. Each person in the power court holds a major role to the cultists. The Ginkgo cult recently has been showing up attacking and killing spiritual beings. Super humans are hunted by this cult to become members. The cult kidnaps the humans and uses an amnesia orb on their minds, wiping thoughts from the hosts body and replaces it with thoughts and beliefs of the cult. The cultist are put under heavy training to become their best and are trained to hunt and sense out beings of spiritual nature.

Controlled Country: South America

Ranks:

1.) Reina/Queen:
2.) Rei/King:
3.) Véscovo/Bishop:
4.) Magistrato/Magistrate:
5.) Parroco de Legge/ Minister of Law(Execution & Diplomatic):
6.) Parroco del Militario/ Minister of the Army(Head General):
7.) Parroco de Sangre/ Minister of Blood(Controls executions & Heads Sacrifices):
8.) Barone/Baronessa de Erogazione/ Baron/Baroness of Distribution:
9.) Barone/Baronessa de Dinero/ Baron/Baroness of Currency:
10.) Barone/Baronessa de Impresa/ Baron/Baroness of Trade:
Back to top Go down
kiniko izumi

kiniko izumi

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Cult -Addon for plot-   Super Human Cult -Addon for plot- EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:00 am

(pfft you named the cult after a ancient tree? XD )
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi
Segunda
Segunda
Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Cult -Addon for plot-   Super Human Cult -Addon for plot- EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:02 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Cult -Addon for plot-   Super Human Cult -Addon for plot- EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:24 am

If you want this to go through you have to sell to me ; For starters answer these questions

1. why?

2. how would they work as a mini plot, you only describe the group
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi
Segunda
Segunda
Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Cult -Addon for plot-   Super Human Cult -Addon for plot- EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:52 am

I will make this short, I have to go in a second.

1.) Currently the SHs are not very chosen to much so I thought maybe a dark faction would spice up the site and make people have a main or side character who would join. Much of this group would play forth and add to the plot with many events. Each race will now have to again join and fight this powerful group. A lot of missions can contribute from the creation of this clan and so forth.

2.)This group would become a major antagonist for everyone excluding the ones that they want to kidnap and brainwash. It would be nice to have a new organization on this site that impacts every race. This clan is dark and evil to the bone and wants to become the ultimate power in the spiritual work and after all of their time hiding, forming ranks and members, training, and becoming their best they strike at the world head on.

Last Tidbit:
I think since if this were to become an organization against all that they have a side ability piece.

I would be something like the weapon from their souls power. So along with their powers they would have soul weapons. Every soul weapon has its own affinity and when attacks are made into the air they slice with their power releasing condensed elemental energies. Say for example A person like reaper, he would most likely have a giant scalpel that might shoot darkness from its air stream attacks.

(This is all the time i had)

Last edited by Kouka izumi on Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Cult -Addon for plot-   Super Human Cult -Addon for plot- EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:55 am

(lol after a tree dude?)
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi
Segunda
Segunda
Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Cult -Addon for plot-   Super Human Cult -Addon for plot- EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:04 am

A ginkgo is a ancient tree that humbly stayed alive throughout the ages read b e h i n d - t h e - l i n e s
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi
Segunda
Segunda
Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Cult -Addon for plot-   Super Human Cult -Addon for plot- EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:09 am

Oh and about the weapon it releases only the elemental stream attack nothing else. No other abilities. Also people can design the look of the attack and how it works.

Weapons can be anything:
Swords
Knives
Wazikashi
Axes
Maces
Rods
Staffs
Spears
Etc.

Last tidbit:

They also have a soul shield. Only used for defense. The affinity has to be the same as the weapon.

Shields:
Buckle
Rib Cage
"Tower Shield"
Mini shield
etc.
Back to top Go down
kiniko izumi

kiniko izumi

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Cult -Addon for plot-   Super Human Cult -Addon for plot- EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:17 am

(if your gunna use an ancient tree use the conifer i mean they were the first ones on earth......(in lame man's turm a conifer is a pine tree))
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Cult -Addon for plot-   Super Human Cult -Addon for plot- EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:56 am

(xDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi
Segunda
Segunda
Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Cult -Addon for plot-   Super Human Cult -Addon for plot- EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:15 pm

Ginkgo sounds cooler than Conifer!
Back to top Go down
kiniko izumi

kiniko izumi

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Cult -Addon for plot-   Super Human Cult -Addon for plot- EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:23 am

........what ever
Back to top Go down
Kazuma Izumi

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Cult -Addon for plot-   Super Human Cult -Addon for plot- EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:26 am

i have to agree with kouka on this.....it just sounds a hell of a lot cooler than Conifer
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Cult -Addon for plot-   Super Human Cult -Addon for plot- EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:13 am

sorry to say his kiniko...but it DOES sound cooler than conifer
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi
Segunda
Segunda
Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Cult -Addon for plot-   Super Human Cult -Addon for plot- EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:07 am

Lol we are having a tree argument.... WoW (oops i just said, "World of Warcraft)
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Cult -Addon for plot-   Super Human Cult -Addon for plot- EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:43 am

lolololol yep battle over tree names lol!
Back to top Go down
The Hirumian
Odio
The Hirumian

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Cult -Addon for plot-   Super Human Cult -Addon for plot- EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:10 am

Would you please stop spamming this topic?
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Cult -Addon for plot-   Super Human Cult -Addon for plot- EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:35 am

......um..we r all friends having a tree argument....so do you mind?
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi
Segunda
Segunda
Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Cult -Addon for plot-   Super Human Cult -Addon for plot- EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:37 am

lol?
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Cult -Addon for plot-   Super Human Cult -Addon for plot- EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:13 am

wtf? u named a cult after a tree? *sigh* well i agree Ginkgo sounds cooler then conifer...

any who...... ICHI! shut up!
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi
Segunda
Segunda
Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Cult -Addon for plot-   Super Human Cult -Addon for plot- EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:42 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Cult -Addon for plot-   Super Human Cult -Addon for plot- EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:27 am

*takes a sniff and turns green* ...AYAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! it stinks in here CLOSE YOU'RE GODDAMN LEGS PORFAVOR!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Cult -Addon for plot-   Super Human Cult -Addon for plot- EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:36 am

*holds nose with one hand and points at ayame with the other* ok somebody PLZ take the dog out
Back to top Go down
Kouka izumi
Segunda
Segunda
Kouka izumi

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Cult -Addon for plot-   Super Human Cult -Addon for plot- EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:51 am

OMGSH!!!

EWWY lol
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Cult -Addon for plot-   Super Human Cult -Addon for plot- EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:11 am

Ha! therefore Ayame u have nothing to say whatsoever so good day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Human Cult -Addon for plot-   Super Human Cult -Addon for plot- Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Human Cult -Addon for plot-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next