Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Less Than Human~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

~Less Than Human~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Less Than Human~   ~Less Than Human~ EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:44 am

Silent winds tilted the strained peace of the building littered walls along a stretch of a newly paved asphalt road; the path led through a gleaming spot of the sun’s rays, illuminating a portion of the area, before leaving the remaining area in a wake of utter gloominess. Few pieces of nature, helped to spread an everlasting essence of piece; little green that has been discarded for the colors of metal, reflects the sadness of the society that had bound those roads. Underlying the stillness, unheard movement shuffled out of sight and out of mind; screams echoed through ignorant ears, darkness clutched the world only to recede back into a horrid shell of momentary solitude, as chaos had always followed peace. Cold eye’s saw this truth upon gazing down the empty streets of his home town; the only sound emanated from the soft yet booming foot steps of his. Dust seemed to flock to the empty world as the spot of light grew ever closer but seemed to slowly back away into an empty void, that screamed for the idealism of finding a sensation of completeness. Light illuminated the solo figures face, as he crossed into it’s path for a brief second before a rolling cloud swallowed up the stream of light leaving an empty world of dullness. At this final moment of absolute stillness, a sudden movement slammed across the once again blank slate as the young man twisted as if something was coming; with a simple bodily movement “boom!” the world erupted with movement and noise, car horns flooded from the distance, birds flocked as if in fright in the air. Layer upon this, a thump of sorts within the air, slowly pushed forward and then fell back, causing an alarm deep within the ignorant; but the young boy simply stared a head and a grim smile was drawn across his solemnly painted face.

The boy’s crystalline golden eye’s reflected an image of a chaotic masked creature before him, the creature was moving forward with every creeping second, pain seemed to set upon the injured land. The man, Mesuruki did not run nor bite his tongue but instead gave into the urging temptation and threw his body forward; brown hair’s escape gravity for a brief yet timeless moment as he moved towards the invisible creature. The young boy, looking to be in his late teen years, tensed as he prepared for impact, a sense of serene bliss laid upon him, his eye’s still yet clam, a grim smile painted. The resulting senece was quick in the making as the bipedal creature swung towards, young Mezu as his friends call him; Mezu, with out hesitation allowed the arm, to rip into his body, before a quick almost incomprehensible movement was released from the human like creature. The masked demon’s arm dropped uselessly to the ground; a stream of black fluid soaked Mezu’s apparently black t-shirt and the masked creature dashed off, looking back for only a second to get a final view of his prey, who was at this point unreachable.

A fire of anger raged within Mesuruki’s goden gazed, as his right hand slowly and reluctantly gripped the wound for a brief second that stained his left side. No chase was given after the monster, truth be told it was rather weak and the young man was more or less tired and did not wish to over exert himself over a simple stalker that would most likely reemerge after a foolish feast of self indulgence, which would hopefully result in his clear cut eradication. Though the moment, Mesuri simply ripped a length of his thin right sleeve, covered the wound; of course the bleeding did not stop, but it was enough to hid it with the aid of a thick leather over lapping cloat. Now standing straight Mezu looked upon the world with cold uncaring eyes his mind slowly over came the echoing screams in knowledgeable ears, with one simple resounding thought, to collect those who are like him; less then human and perhaps understand their purpose in the grand scheme of a simple revolving world. A cross road of ideals and people stood before him, as he gazed upon the world, about to begin a search that would most likely define his life.
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

~Less Than Human~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Less Than Human~   ~Less Than Human~ EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:13 am

The air was stale in this town, not moving or flowing at all. It was think with spiritual pressure and El Viajero couldn't belive that there was such a consentration of the energy in this town. The shinigami had most likely tried to make this into a trap for his people. It was sickening, most hollows that had made it into Hueco Mundo never leaving. But when the shinigami did things like this, luring them out to 'rightously' purify them. It was sickening what those people were trying to do to his, and it was about time they learned their lesson.

He had spent the past few months trying to gather a group of powerful hollows under his thumb to bring peace to Hueco Mundo, but he will need help. As he was walking out of the alleyway he was in a large Adjuchas that had pledged alligance to him ran straight into him,"What are you doing here? I thought I had forbid any ventures into the human plane. Was your brain retarded when you left the meeting?" The creature cowered under the force Viajero was releasing,"I'm sorry my lord." Glaring down at the pathetic creature Viajero knew he needed him in his army so he couldn't kill him, but he would be punished either way. Raising his hand he opened a Garganta next to the hollow,"Your punishment is to stay in this realm until I call on you again, and please learn somthing useful while you are in there." Kicking the hollow in the side he launched it into the portal and closed it before he got to the other side.

Walking out of the alley El Viajero tracked the hollows spiritual scent to a boy who was just standing in place staring straight at him. Noticing the wound on the boy's arm and the fact he had a slight grin on his face El Viajero walked forward to get a closer look at the teen. When he got within ten meters of the boy he was hit with a wave of reiatsu a normal hollow wouldn't be able to resist, this boy felt pure. Wondering if the teen knew the kind of magnet he was, he addressed him," Hello there I think one of my hollow breatheren might have attacked you, he is being punished as we speak. Might I ask what you name is?"
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

~Less Than Human~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Less Than Human~   ~Less Than Human~ EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:11 am

Of all the interesting events that this small oblivious town could have coughed up at him, the most ridiculous notion he could imagine, of them all had just happened to pop up in his small corner. Mezu, stared down the phenomenon, scan it closely, flipping through the many layered slates of spiritual presser that pressed around him. The air had become thick, with the figures power, he was obviously that of a high powered being, of all things in the world at the moment, it was clear that Mesuruki was at the very least face to face with a high level hollow perhaps that of a Vasto lorde. Even a power level could not suffice to show why the creature had acted so strange, for all the boy’s life being intertined with hollows as it was, he had never seem such a spectacle; a hollow that spoke to humans with a complete air of certainty and politeness, The display had piqued the brown hair boys point of interest; it was time to indulge.

“Mesuruki, call me Mezuki” The young human said as his reiastu gently followed about him into a moment of spiking , before settling down into barely a resin of spiritually active dust. with the entertainment over, the boy had cast his crystal golden eye’s into the dark depths of the hollow, pulling his soul near to him, fear was it not but a act of caution. “So, who or what exactly are you or claim to be” Mesuruki sighed gripping his arm gently but still failed to be discreet. Cocking his head he put together the pieces, ….big hollow….bigger hollow….control; a simple dark hazy word surfaced through the thoughts; War what was to come and even the most lustful of all those that exist saw it and prepared to counter it.

Words resounded with in his head, resolves came and went until it all broke down into nothing more than a simple cynical sigh followed by an equally powerful grin. “We both, have something that interests us,”-Mesuruki was at this point gaining a deep glaze of though and sarcasm over his words and features- “How about we keep it simple and say what all we desire from each other with a simple phrase, and work from there. No meaning less small talk, it’s all…” The boy glare and hesitated for a moment before entering a darker place in his mind, the creature was perhaps his devil, and the deal he wanted to make made it all too true’ “It’s all too human.” With those last simple words, a resolve was, made now all that was left was the response of the darkening creature before him.
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

~Less Than Human~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Less Than Human~   ~Less Than Human~ EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:36 pm

The flux of this teenagers spiritual pressure was resounding, it flowed and slipped all around the street and walls of nearby buildings with a kind of smoothness that could only be found pure spiritual pressure; if it were not for El Viajero's status as the current king of hollows he might have been tempted. He could not see all of this but he could feel it, and when he felt the massive spike of the boys power before it settled flat again told him more about the boys power than almost anything else could, this boy was at the very least as powerful as he was before his return to Hollow form. He was obviously confident as well, as he had made direct eye contact with him almost immediately after speaking his name, which to be completely honest wasn't threatening, but humans never named there young to inspire fear anymore.

" My name is El Viajero and I'm the current Altus Rex Regis and a master of Traveling. I have been trying to pull my sect of hollows out of the human world to prepare for the war against our kin slayers the shinigami. They belive us to be the incarnations of evil because we eat the souls of the dead, but only the newest and weakest of hollows kill humans. They are beings of instict like animals, are animals evil for killing other animals? As you seem interested in a proposition, I assume you are the leader of a group of your own. I will have my most intellegent, powerful, and loyal lesser Vasto-lordes and Adjuchas protect and defend both our worlds. However I cannot control what my fellow kings might do, I have yet to get them to join my cause," holding out his hand El Viajero said,"Do we have a deal Mezuki?"
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

~Less Than Human~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Less Than Human~   ~Less Than Human~ EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:40 am

The creature was rather menacing to Mezu’s perception of sight, he was that of a ture hollow, spiritual residue spilling out in all directions. A normal human at this point would be fleeing, not once in the history of his order, has a human actually confronted a Vasto lorde, barely did they even extend their dark gaze into the feeble world of the humans; shinigami and hollows seemed to be a much more appeasable and enjoyable diet to their kind. History page’s would be torn and written again after the words of the two beings, hands in a friendship of the new world, the man in fact indented to extend his hand as well, in the process the lines of good and evil slowly blurred or was it simply the chaotic nature of humans taking over; only time could tell.

Hesitation left his golden eyes as Mesuruki extended his hand into the vortex or reiatsu that was plastered as large as a otherworldly hell golem before him, of course the immense pressure created the size more than any thing. The hand was strangely, normal feeling; of course he had expected as much, a twisted child hood had given the man a history of hollow befriending and petting. A brief moment of shaking followed, Mezu’s eye’s held a strong glare seemingly lacking a resolve or emotion, just a cold sense of power.

Pulling back, his hand a wind stirred the area in one of the appropriate moments provided by the coincidence of nature. Pushing back his brown hair Mezu sighed a grin slipped across his face in an all too apparent expression of arrogance, he had found some valuable to help his situation in an ignorant world, slowly the void uncaring side slipped away and Mezu opened his eyes to the good that had suddenly fell before him. “Yes, I’m the leader of an order of sorts; we refer to ourselves as the ascended-super-humans or ASH, it consists of those who have fully awakened to their inner beings and others that wish to unlock their potential in our unloving world.” The man, step back catching his breaths lowly analyzing the increasing spiritual waves, in the area, something big was coming, pushing it aside, he extended his mind to the hollow. “Do you wish to act upon this alliance, perhaps we may seal our positions in the world.

(Note I’m just referencing Reaper entrance into the human world, as it may involve me soon.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Less Than Human~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Less Than Human~   ~Less Than Human~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Less Than Human~
Page 1 of 1