Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A place called home Rated: R Closed Tag:Valentina Volpe & Kitaro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sangre Amo

A place called home Rated: R Closed Tag:Valentina Volpe & Kitaro Empty
PostSubject: A place called home Rated: R Closed Tag:Valentina Volpe & Kitaro   A place called home Rated: R Closed Tag:Valentina Volpe & Kitaro EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:39 am

Sangre Amo, the lost Espada. He was Primera Espada two thousand years ago, before he disappeared in the White Sand Desert. Nobody knows what happened to him, and he somehow ended up in the Forest of Menos. He is now the leader of the Arrancar and Espada - those who haven't gone rogue that is. Instead of staying in his old castle, he is deciding to pay a visit to the place he was in for Two Thousand years. As one of the oldest and strongest Espada - he shouldnt have any issues with any rogues or hollows.

He opened a Gargantua in his castle at Las Albas, and stepped through, emerging in the black forest of Menos. Its amazing how time has no effect on this place. Dead - everything. The soil has no life, the trees are droopy and decayed. You hear the screech of the mindless and mindful hollows. Those who can and can not become an Arrancar. Whether they have a mind or not - he use to exist as one of those beasts. Before he became what he is now. There is really no feeling - except its back to feeling human. A humaniod body, with little emotion. His body is significently different from when he was a hollow. This place get's Sangre thinking about the olden days... He doesnt miss it. Though the Forest of Menos is his favorite place to be.

He hasnt had any time to get to know any of his followers, namely the Arrancar and Espada. He doesnt really need to - there's not many of them at all. The time will come and he will meet them - and they will obey. Now as for the rogue arrancar - they shall perish. All that do not serve under the Los Tres Reyes shall perish. Rogues are not permitted by Sangre and by no Arrancar serving him. Mingle with them and they shall both be killed - unless permitted by Sangre. They'd have to have a pretty damn good reason to be in the pressence of a rogue and not kill them. And if they didnt, they'd all perish. Slowly. And. Painfully.

Sangre noticed two noticeable pressures. They were both Arrancar. He didnt know if they were rogue or not, however he was sure that they were Arrancar. Maybe time to meet is closer than sangre anticipated. Either way, this was surely going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Cuarta
Cuarta
Valentina Volpe

PostSubject: Re: A place called home Rated: R Closed Tag:Valentina Volpe & Kitaro   A place called home Rated: R Closed Tag:Valentina Volpe & Kitaro EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:53 am

Deep within the forest, Valentina stalked her favorite prey. The unsuspecting menos were her personal favorite. The female sat on her haunches, her tail wagging with anticipation as she watched them. Her vulpine ears twitched in anticipation, standing erect atop her head. Long silver hair draped over her shoulders. She brushed her clawed fingers through the silken locks with a sharp smile on her face. Her golden yellow eyes glistened with a hint of feral madness. She was hungry. In one fluid movement, she sprung forth and swiped the head off of a menos in the blink of an eye. A fountain of blood erupted from the creature's throat. She brought her bloodstained claws to her hungry lips, lapping a few drops of the tart fluid from her nails. She sniffed and devoured the carcass. The scent of the kill drew other weak little hollows to her. She growled a challenge to them. The creatures obliged without hesitation. Val stood and pointed her right index finger at the hoarde, a bright blue orb forming at the tip of her two inch long claw. The orb grew in both size and power at a rapid speed. The Gran Rey was ready. It was the size of a large watermelon. The hollows were fooled by it's size and underestimated it's strength. They lunged together. With a wild grin on her face, she fired the Gran Rey. The burst engulfed the hoarde, turning the mass to dust in seconds. She huffed and turned her back to them, brushing her fingers through her hair yet again.

She paused for a while and sniffed the air. A strange presence caught her attention. Someone else was here. Someone much stronger that her. She grinned and wanted to see who the source of this scent was. In a static blur, she vanished. Seconds later, she appeared before a male arrancar. She stood directly in front of him, her arms crossed over her chest, her lucious breasts resting on her forearms. Her tail swayed slightly behind her. She knew this male. He was on of the Los Tres reyas. Her only masters. She huffed and reluctantly bowed to her superior. La Tercera, at your service...Master. Her voice was mockingly sweet. She had a playful demeanor to her. The Desert Fox was known for her stubborn arrogance. Other arrancar would shit themselves if they saw her actually bow to a superior. She chuckled at the thought. One hand moved from her chest to her right hip, her thumb lightly pushing the belt of her hakama pants down to reveal the number three tattooed on the inner part of her right thigh. She grinned once more. What brings our mighty leader to this lowly place? She asked as she gazed into the male's eyes.
Back to top Go down
.Mr. Karta
Ryoushi Leader
.Mr. Karta

PostSubject: Re: A place called home Rated: R Closed Tag:Valentina Volpe & Kitaro   A place called home Rated: R Closed Tag:Valentina Volpe & Kitaro EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:59 am

Kitaro stretched once and pulled out his lesser Ressureccion. Oh how he loved the idea of having a powerful one that he used for real fights and one that he didn't use for real fights but used for game until he really got into a fight. It was a large handgun known as a jackal to the humans. However to him it was just his ressureccion or res as some people reffered to it as. Kitaro pulled it from its pouch on his upper leg and aimed at a gillian that was coming to eat him. Eat him HA a gillian had no such power. Kitaro simply walked calmly and cooly as it just missed him with a cero. Walking past its position Kitaro put the gun behind his head and spoke quietly. "Boom Bitch" He said as he pulled the trigger and a large bullet came from the barrel of his gun. the bullet collided with the Gillian and exploded into a firestorm of explosive shrapnel ripping its lower half off as Kitaro just kept on walking paying it no mind.

Kitaro whistled as he continued. He felt two pressures with a considerable difference betweeen them. However it was hard to be sure in this place. Kitaro charged a bala in his hand and fired it out into a mass of hollows going through one of their heads. Kitaro grabbed his crotch like Michael Jackson and did what looked like pulled himself around by his crotch on a small hill of sand for a minute. Kitaro just laughed and continued walking towards what he felt was the more powerful. Kitaro began thinking to himself how long its been since he changed names. Only a few years. He was still known as the White Triangle to those who were Espada 1000 years ago. To others who were around before he was known as Kaze the first self proclaimed Arrancar other than the few who hid in the shadows after being made arrancar. Kaze saw another arrancar or rather felt another arrancar and turned to face him. He was not a mindless Gillian but he was attacking Kitaro. "HALT" Kitaro said but he kept attacking. Kitaro sidestepped one blow of the sword with skills he learned during the crusades and pulled out his gun. He repeate himself. "Halt or you die." He said as the arrancar jumped at him and attacked again. Kitaro matrix moved out of the way of the sword and while being half laid out flat aimed his gun at the arrancar's face and pulled the trigger. The arrancar no longer had a head and Kitaro moved on.

Kitaro finally found the man he was looking for. He was powerful and Kitaro thought he recognized him. That meant this man was at least 2000 years old. Old man huh. Oh well meeting old friends and enemies were fun. Kitaro remembered him being on somewhat good terms with this person back then but he walked up to him the same either way. Holding his body and head high his gun in its pouch full reloaded with explosive rounds and his other weapon on his waist in front of the clip pouch. HIs blade was his prized possession. Water to the end was his motto. Anyways getting close to his man he stood at his six foot six height full up and spoke. "Good day sir. Did you send that arrancar in a blind rage at me or was he acting on his own. OH and good to see you again. I don't believe we have met up in quite a long time. Perhaps a thousand years."

Turning to the other girl that semed giddy. She seemed to have arrived before him and was the other pressure. Some kind of Espada and not at all on the power level of this high ranking official of the espada and arrancar armies. A king no doubt. Kitaro didn't speak to her she was not worth his busy schedule at the moment. She commanded nothing alone and Kitaro needde armies or nothing. NO solo warriors on this mission out.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: A place called home Rated: R Closed Tag:Valentina Volpe & Kitaro   A place called home Rated: R Closed Tag:Valentina Volpe & Kitaro EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:12 am

Hmm. It seems his suspicions were correct - another Arrancar. Tercera to be exact. She was a beautiful young girl. Long silver locks, large breasts. She had the most magnificent eyes Sangre has ever seen. He smiled at her, a false smile, hiding his fright of being in the pressence of somebody so beautiful. At first he hesitated to answer, but quickly regained his composure, only to loose it once more. He couldnt help but check her out, this was the first woman Arrancar he's been around in two thousand years! He smiled as he snapped out of his thoughts for the second time, and this time he decided to speak.

[color=red]Ah. Hello Arrancar. I sensed you. You smell of death...you've killed something. I can smell it.[color] Sangre said as he began to smile, and he began once more My name is Sangre Amo, i am your leader as you've probably noticed. I'm not one for formalities, however, for such a beautiful Arrancar, i shall show you my polite side Sangre said with a light smirk. It was so obvious he was flirting, especially that his face kept turning red. This could of been because he smelt blood - which always gets him going. Though she doesnt know that, and Sangre wasn't too sure either. Whatever the matter, he needed to snap out of it. He cant go back to having human emotions! He's been an Arrancar for over four-thousand years!

He looked at her once more, and sensed a Hollow coming in to attack her from behind. Sangre smiled as he stepped over to her, and gentle nudged her to the right, grabbing the hollow with one hand, and unsheathing his zanpakutou and slicing it into 6 different pieces. He wasnt trying to impress or even protect her, he just felt like killing something. To get the marvelous taste of blood back into his mouth. Some people would consider it animalistic, while Sangre found it absolutely delightful! There was nothing better than some fresh blood - not even a fresh Hollow Soul! He bent down and grabbed the chunks, and drained the chunks of their sweet blood. One by one until all 6 were dry and whithered away into nothing. He turned back to the Arrancar - still feeling another pressure, though only paying attention to the Arrancar. He let a smirk escape his face once more.

The pressure he noticed - the other arrancar. It felt familiar. He couldnt put his finger on it, and he didnt think it could be an old friend. How old he was - he would think that everybody he once knew has been anninihilated. However this may not be the case. The Arrancar shows up, and he has this look about him. A feeling. He looked deathly familiar, and he knew he wasn't a current Espada. What was he? Where did Sangre know him from? The Arrancar pointed out something about it being a thousand years? No matter, he would address this matter immediately. He would find out just who this man was, and if he would be interested in joining the forces of the Los Tres Reyes.

You. Man. You seem familiar. Do i know you...from somewhere? Did i know you before i went missing? Back when i dominated Los Noches? Sangre asked, curious as to why this man was so damn familiar. Things were racing through his head. Could it be human memories coming back? Thats normal. Or could it actually be an old friend? no matter, the moment of truth was approaching.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Cuarta
Cuarta
Valentina Volpe

PostSubject: Re: A place called home Rated: R Closed Tag:Valentina Volpe & Kitaro   A place called home Rated: R Closed Tag:Valentina Volpe & Kitaro EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:28 am

Valentina chuckled at the male arrancar's reaction to her. She completely ignored the lesser arrancar in her presence. He was nothing more than food to her. Her eyes still on her leader, she happily introduced herself properly. I am Valentina Volpe, my Lord. It's nice to meet the man I'll be serving under. Her words left a bitter taste on her tongue, but she swallowed the feeling when she saw the male's face turn bright red upon examining her. She grinned playfully and crossed her arms back over her torso, her eyes never leaving her new master. She was entranced by his scent. She ran her tongue across her teeth as if sharpening a scalpel. She watched his face as it remained a light crimson hue. It's like he's never seen a female before... she thought to herself as the male remained a bit unnerved in her presence.

She suddenly felt the pulsating spiritual pressure of another hollow, but before she could eliminate it, she was nudged aside and showered in blood. Oddly aroused by the blood shower, she turned to see her leader slice and dice the hollow, then feast upon its lifegiving blood. She licked her lips hungrily at the sight, her feral side resurfacing once more. She was truly an animal inside a humanoid body, and she embraced her carnal desires. Her vulpine ears laid flat against her head as she licked the sweet blood from her claws. She never noticed that her master was conversing with the other arrancar next to her. She was still lost in her Master's lovely kill. She had a feeling that she'd get along with the animalistic male. he was just like her. The feeling made her shudder in delight.
Back to top Go down
.Mr. Karta
Ryoushi Leader
.Mr. Karta

PostSubject: Re: A place called home Rated: R Closed Tag:Valentina Volpe & Kitaro   A place called home Rated: R Closed Tag:Valentina Volpe & Kitaro EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:16 am

Kitaro continued and when the two him and the other male arrancar met up face to face the other male asked him questions. "You. Man. You seem familiar. Do i know you...from somewhere? Did i know you before i went missing? Back when i dominated Los Noches?" Perhaps this was the man. He was familiar and he was an old arrancar. Old enough for a thousand years ago to be a time when he was also an arrancar wandering the world. Kitaro opened his mouth to speak as soon as the female arrancar began to put on her flirty show and demanded attention by his magnificient presence. His aura was powerful enough and his pressure flared with a power that would be equal to that of the man standing across from him. Kitaro knew what he was doing and his aura seemed to scream that at everyone in its presence.

He spoke in response to the man. "Arrancar brethren I tell you that one thousand years ago I was an Espada killing other Espada within the confinds of Las Noches. Since then there has been two wars in which probably created this sex toy here because of the Reiatsu release. I remember you being in the palace of Las Noches which is where I currently reside and live after ridding it of a group of Shinigami that came to destroy it after they beat our OH SO POWERFUL armies back then. I left the war because the shinigami could not entertain me. Now I stand here and that is where you and I met. Back in Las Noches a long time ago." Kitaro bowed after speaking and with a flash pulled his gun from his leggings and aimed it at the face of the other arrancar getting very close and almost pulling the trigger. Pulling just far enough back that it wouldn't go off but far enough to show to anyone watching that he would pull the trigger if edged a bit.

"Your display is pathetic and should earn you no penis's today. Let the grown up talks deary." Kitaro said relaxing his arm a little but keeping it at the ready where all he would have to do is flick his wrist and it would be back in the position ready to fire at the girl arrancar who was trying to sex up to the man for power. Such a pathetic display and if this man would be taken by it that would shame more than his entire race but his leadershipo position if someone of his prowess could be overtaken by the simplest of the dances in cages that this girl was putting on for him. Laughable. So Kitaro laughed once more of a chuckle when he thought about this waiting for the man to respond.
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: A place called home Rated: R Closed Tag:Valentina Volpe & Kitaro   A place called home Rated: R Closed Tag:Valentina Volpe & Kitaro EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:03 am

He watched as the gun pointed at the girl Arrancar. He smiled, and closed his eyes. He honetly didnt care what happened to her. If the was powerful enough she'd live, and if not, then she'd simply die. Nothing to it. This Arrancar, this male, was apparently rogue. And he was about a thousand years ago. But then how did he know Sangre? Sangre's last appearence before this one was TWO THOUSAND years ago. That didnt matter - that wasnt important anymore. What was important was the 'talk' he spoke of.

Do as he says, or perish. Because i shall not save you. Sangre said coldly, hoping to get her to listen. Maybe this rogue could prove useful to him. Maybe not. If not, then he'd spill his blood and feast upon it like he so much loves to do. Either choice was fine with him, they both sounded exciting enough to choose from.

OOC:Sorry for the shorter post im REALLYYYYY tired
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe
Cuarta
Cuarta
Valentina Volpe

PostSubject: Re: A place called home Rated: R Closed Tag:Valentina Volpe & Kitaro   A place called home Rated: R Closed Tag:Valentina Volpe & Kitaro EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:55 am

Val growled as the male pointed a gun at her. I'n one swift and fluid movement, she leapt back, turning her body as she completed a full backflip. Her tail struck Kitaro's hand holding the gun with the force of an iron club, knocking the weapon from his grip. I don't have time for this.. she muttered, and before the two could blink, she vanished in a static blur. All that remained of her presence were a few strands of silver fur.

((EXIT TO LAS ALBAS))

((Short because I'm posting from my ps3))
Back to top Go down
.Mr. Karta
Ryoushi Leader
.Mr. Karta

PostSubject: Re: A place called home Rated: R Closed Tag:Valentina Volpe & Kitaro   A place called home Rated: R Closed Tag:Valentina Volpe & Kitaro EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:20 am

The tail hit his hand with the force of a club however the woman forgot that Kitaro had a high level hierro beyond that of most being that powerful. His hand didn't even move when he was hit. Watching her as she left seemingly in slow motion to Kitaro's incredibly heightened skills Kitaro could simply laugh. That was all that he could do was laugh at the pathetic move. Espada bleh she was a sex toy that was made when the war happened. She didn't even have enough Reiatsu to climb from the hole and void or adjuchasdom herself.

He turned to face the higher level arrancar and put his gun away into its holster and continue talking. He was the kind of leader that was in it for the win. A spartan leader or a draconian leader and not at all byzantine. Kitaro always thought of himself as Frankish but oh well. He nodded his head to this leader and tipped his hat to him. He then spoke and said. "Now that the annoying one who thinks she is stronger than she really is is gone would you like to discuss things?"
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: A place called home Rated: R Closed Tag:Valentina Volpe & Kitaro   A place called home Rated: R Closed Tag:Valentina Volpe & Kitaro EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:12 pm

He sat back and watched the incident, not surprised, not phased. That attack was weak - and the male didnt seem to care. Honestly Sangre wouldnt've cared if it escaladed into a bull-on fight. It'd just be entertainment. Nothing more. Nothing less. He observed her as she left, and disappeared. Her movements were predictable, and to his eyes, she was slow. He was able to see each of her movements with ease. Many people would see it as a blur, however Sangre was able to see the whole entire thing, clear as water. His eyes focused on the male once more.

He laughed lightly, and began to speak. Things you say? Do enlighten me. What could you and i possibly have to talk about? Sangre said as if he was wasting his oh-so precous time. Meanwhile, hollows were gathering around. They've obviously sensed the pressures around and were coming to see what all of it was about. Though after the earlier incident, Sangre would like to think that another wouldt be foolish enough to try and attack them. They should have enough sense in their beast-instinct to know not to disturb beings whose power was well beyond theirs. It seemed as if they were afraid to make a noise, to screech. Or maybe they'd been spiritually knocked out? This wouldnt be very surprising seeing as the two pressures were much greater than their own. A spiritual knockout would actually be expected.

He had trailed off into though, and focused back on the Arrancar. He slowy rose his eyebrow, awaiting an answer.

OOC: I would post more, but im having girlfriend issues :/
Back to top Go down
Sangre Amo

PostSubject: Re: A place called home Rated: R Closed Tag:Valentina Volpe & Kitaro   A place called home Rated: R Closed Tag:Valentina Volpe & Kitaro EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:06 am

Sangre closed his eyes, as he was tired of waiting for a response. He unsheathed his sword and turned around, I go tired of an answer, Arrancar. Consider yourself lucky i didnt kill you/ Sangre said as he slashed his sword and a gargantua formed, taking him back to his Palace in Los Albas.

OOC: Short post, exit topic.

[exit topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place called home Rated: R Closed Tag:Valentina Volpe & Kitaro   A place called home Rated: R Closed Tag:Valentina Volpe & Kitaro Empty

Back to top Go down

A place called home Rated: R Closed Tag:Valentina Volpe & Kitaro
Page 1 of 1