Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceniza tu Hiruko

Ceniza tu Hiruko

Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!!   Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:17 am

Walking among the heated and somewhat repervative white desert, the sand shifted under the light footing of Ceniza. The sun seemed angry, for it was extremely hot and beating upon the lands with all of its might. The clouds were seperated, isolated in most cases it should seem, seeing as how if looked upon - Only a small group were visible due to the extreme amounts of ultraviolet radiation, and in conclusion to said radiation, no water to evaporate - Creating little, to no clouds at all.

From a distance, groans of death and decay could be heard, and they were fiercly pursued by Ceniza's acheing curiosity. Using her speed, she quickly dispersed from her position and suddenly found herself in the center of what seemed to be a feast for a group of menacing Hollow's. Quickly observing the unexpected event, she knew she was outnumbered - Yet chose to fight anyway, hoping that if she atleast took out a couple; the attack would cease and the Hollow would flee in fear. However, as she launched towards one, landing a clean sweeping from her Zanpaktou - It dissipated and was destroyed; more seemed to come in its place. "This.. Is'nt looking too good.." She mumbles, quickly reversing her former steps by secluding back into the center of the group. Her plan had not worked, and not only that; There were an even more abundance of Hollow's.

Last edited by Ceniza tu Hiruko on Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Yoshirou Akiyama

Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!!   Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:26 am

Tadashii and Mikazuki arrive in the white sand desert, Thanks to Senkei gate. Tadashii had always found the white sands a good place to train...The brutal heat fought against his Zanpakuto even as he put his full energy into it. He calms himself as he draws his blade, Mikazuki suddenly Nosing him. He sighs lightly, And a conversation passes between them in an instant. He places his hand onto her, And suddenly his features begin to change, He turns into a wolf in a few seconds. This is always a challange, As he has to use new tactics, It keeps his mind fresh. He attacks mikazuki, and she dodges effortlessly. This goes on for a few minutes before both of them stop, Hearing a strange sound..Feeling massive amounts of reiatsu. Tadashii turns and runs, His curiosity unrestrained in this animalistic form.

He reaches the massive pile in short time, And quickly sees what is happening. A woman is being attacked by massive amounts of hollows...She is also the source of the massive spiritual pressure. His honor getting in the way of his common sense and Mikazuki's protests he turns back into a man, Drawing and releasing his zanpaktuo, And Shunpo'ing into the center of this mass. With a swipe of his claw three energy blades shoot out, Killing an entire section of hollows, And ice crystals fly around, Freezing hollows as they stand, Ripping them to shreds. With this massive display of power the hollows that aren't dead flee, Leaving the Captain and the Vasto lorde alone.

He turns to face her, An inquistive look upon his face. He's about three feet away from her.

Are you okay?
Back to top Go down
Ceniza tu Hiruko

Ceniza tu Hiruko

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!!   Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:38 am

Although she was currently in the midst of battle, a sudden spiritual pressure began to form and even though it was faint from a long distance, it was powerful enough to sense the sources Reiatsu. Hearing that of a Shunpo blast, before it reached the mass of Hollow's that is, she jumped out of the way - Slicing multiple Hollow's to bits on the way down. Who was this powerful help? Regardless, her thoughts didnt get in the way of her quick strategic thinking. Suddenly having the Hollow's frozen, she gave midway, and slammed her Zanpaktou into the ground - Sending a massive shockwave towards the remaining, and now fleeing Hollow's finishing the bunch off.

Ice crystals from the massive hyouton explosion flew in every direction, and without a dodging intent, multiple scratched and pierced Ceniza. Shaking it off, she picks some crystals out, and begins walking towards the man; also taking quite a notice to the oddly found wolf form he transformed out of. Yes, this was a very skilled person, and judging from the pressure that was being put upon her - He was powerful as well. Hearing his booming voice ask a question, she replied - Picking a few more crystals out while looking at him.

"I am fine, thank you. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!!   Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:08 am

Noticing her picking the shards out of he he seals his shikai, His Zanpakuto Materializing in it's sheath. This would cause all of the ice on or in her to dissolve, Preventing it from growing and shreding her from the inside out. Mikazuki watches from a good distance away, To far away to be seen. Tadashii's eyes seem unusally.... Gentle? As he looks at the woman, Who is obviously a Vasto lorde.

I am Tadashii Kaemasu..Captain of the Seventh division of the Gotei thirteen. Who are you, May i ask?
Back to top Go down
Ceniza tu Hiruko

Ceniza tu Hiruko

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!!   Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:19 am

As she felt the cooling sensation of melting ice from within her body, her tension lessened and she became more gentle and glide-like. She looked at the man in thanks as she noticed his Zanpakuto dissolve. Ice affliction.. Unique.. She thinks within her head, looking back up to the man who had saved her. He seemed gentle and kind enough to talk to, so she subsided her subconciouse and decided to give it a shot, disregarding the newly found fact that he is a captain of the Gotei 13.

".. I am Ceniza tu Hiruko - Vasto Lorde of the Barren Wastes."

She shifted her appearance and looked upon him, sizing him up. Well.. Hes hot enough..
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!!   Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:23 am

I guessed as much...However, Why were those hollows attacking you? And why are you not attacking me?

A wolf's howl is heard in the distance, Mikazuki trying to warn him. He ignores her, That an answer enough in itself. Tadashii can handle himself well enough. He's actually perfectly ready to either dodge or parry an attack, Or launch one of his own if the exchange becomes aggressive. However his body belies none of this readyness, His sword is still fast in it's sheath, And to make him look even less ready, He takes a metal flask out of his robes, And unscrewing it he takes a small swig of it.

Last edited by Tadashii on Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ceniza tu Hiruko

Ceniza tu Hiruko

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!!   Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:28 am

She looked at him and looked down, gripping her Zanpakutou tightly and lifting it - Then just as it appeared like she was about to swing; it dissolved in her hand. Hearing his question put some type of hysterical amusement to her, but she could tell he was a good way to earn a potential ally.

"The Hollow's were probably looking for some extra meat to chew on.." She says, smacking her ass. "As I have plenty of that. Regardless, I am not attacking you because although you are obviously powerful - A natural Captain's first instinct it to attack on sight.. And seeing as how you did not perform said action - You are not a threat to me." She smiled, hoping he would get the message.

Noticing his metal flask, as well as noticing the wolf that was heard in the distance with its loud howl. .. That was probably a warning howl.. Of course.. Its an animal - Its instincts will kick in regardless of what I do because it looks upon me as the enemy.. Does it not? She questioned herself, yet still pertained the current conversation she was having with the respectable Captain.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!!   Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:35 am

He looks at her with curious eyes as he takes a drink from his flask. It is not filled with alcohol, As you would probably think, But rather a fruity drink Tadashii has a strange liking to. A drop of the red liquid is left on his lips as he puts the flask away. He then raises a hand to his mouth, Cupping it lightly, And makes a howl himself. A summon of a sort, But the kind that means you can take your kind, I am in no danger. His hand resumes it's position at his side.

I probably should have attacked you. But i have honor, And you have not attacked me. Therefore i have no right to attack you.

He shifts his weight from his left leg to his right leg, and his flask can be heard knocking against something, It's form barely able to be seen in his cloak. From the sound, It could be guessed to be another flask. Mikazuki appears on the horizon a few seconds later, Glaring at the pair, But staying away. She has never liked hollows.
Back to top Go down
Ceniza tu Hiruko

Ceniza tu Hiruko

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!!   Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:52 am

She smiles as he wipes his lip, noticing that the substance was not alcohol at all - Rather presuming it was a type of fruity drink. Her curiosity of his wolf howl seemed to greatly interest her, and it was actually quite a type of fetish she took a liking to as a human in the human realm; for she had owned a Siberian Husky, which was that of the wolf family.

"That may be true, but whats honor without dishonor? Besides, there had to be a specific reason you didn't attack me on sight.." She sighed, looking deep into his eyes. "Is there a reason that is liable enough for you to tell me?"

Hearing the clanging from the pocket he placed his flask in, she guessed it was another flask, seeing as how his 'joyful' expression seemed to take a liking to this fruit-juice. Noticing the wolf, she peers over to it while waiting for Tadashii's response. "The wolf.. Whats her name.. ?"
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!!   Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:57 am

He is strangely attracted to this woman...He hasn't been truely attracted to a woman in quite a while. While it is true he goes out at least once a month and screws somebody in rukongai this is really just to releive an need. This woman...He is truely attracted to her. He blushes slightly, Another old feeling he hasn't expierenced in a while, As she wipes his lips. He is silent for a few seconds before answering her questions

....Possibly. And her name is mikazuki...Although you could call her pissed right now and it wouldn't make much difference.

Did he actually just crack a joke? For the love of god what's going on. He hasn't made a joke in several hundred years. He should have killed this woman already and yet he can't even bring himself to draw his sword.
Back to top Go down
Ceniza tu Hiruko

Ceniza tu Hiruko

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!!   Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:05 am

Seeing his face turn a light red color, she was compelled to wonder a few thoughts before pursuing further into the conversation. Why... Is he blushing... She couldn't help but wonder. What the hell was going on? Was he attracted to her somehow? Shes a Hollow this would never work.. Is the man out of his mind? Has the fruit juice turned him mad? No. None of these valid reasons came to a conclusion.

".. Nice name.. And if you could possibly.. You know.." She gulped. "Tell me the reasons.. ?"

She turned back to him, laughing lightly at the joke he put out. "Excuse my persistancy, my curiosity is just overwhelming my every whim." She shifted her stance again, as her left leg was becoming tired as the heated sun beat down on the two.

{{ I was going to say this lmao..:

Seeing his face turn a light red color, she was compelled to wonder a few thoughts before pursuing further into the conversation. Why... Is he blushing... She couldn't help but wonder. What the hell was going on? Was he attracted to her somehow? Shes a Hollow this would never work.. Is the man out of his mind? Has the fruit juice turned him mad? Find out next time on Arrancar Dynasty!

hahah XD }}
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!!   Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:10 am

He Grunts lightly, A non certain answer, A you will never know or a give me a second? He looks at the wolf out of the corner of his eye, Before returning his attention back to Ceniza. His eyes wander up and down her body slowly, Deliberatly. She would be sure to notice this, Unless she was to busy checking him out.

With finality, He decides to tell her the exact reason...In a not so exact way.

I find you attractive.

Okay so that was a so exact way...Fuck. Tadashii wonders what will happen? He hasn't made a gamble on romance in over a millenia. How rusty is he? Will they descend onto the sand like two long lost lovers? Will the decapitate eachother? Find out next time on Arrancar Dynasty!

((And i actually did say it XD))
Back to top Go down
Ceniza tu Hiruko

Ceniza tu Hiruko

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!!   Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:18 am

She blushed hard, even her cleavage began to turn a deep red. She noticed his sexual influence began to take him over as she studied his eye movements 'eye-fucking' her body in a way. She knew his answer was flat out and straight to the point, but that was far out of the boundaries she expected. .... Her mind was even shaking and trembling. She had never been in love before, let alone had been in a successful relationship.

She studied his body as well, running her eyes over the muscular toned body, she was induced by a large amount of infatuation, and that was definitely a corruption in her mind because she was a natural flirt. The feeling of a cold rush flowed through her veins like a hasting poison, rushing to kill her.

".. I like you too?" She laughed afterwards, not knowing what else to say in a situation like this. Shit.. She thought, as her mind continued to race - She didnt know what would happen, or even; how any of this will affect her. As her eyes feasted upon his figure of perfection, she felt a moist wet substance slip between her thighs as her legs grew weak and pale. Again, a cold rush shot up her spine - Making her stand on her tippy-toes.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!!   Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:25 am

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You fricken idiot tadashii." Mikazuki's voice resounds through his head. She's apparently pissed off enough to cuss at him. He tells her to shutup, His eyes darting to the left. She'd moved close enough to be able to telpathically communicate with him again. He pushes her away mentally. She sighs, Telling him to just stay away. And with a final resounding thought, He tells her that he will kiss whoever the fuck he wants, Whenever the fuck he wants. With that though he steps infront of Ceniza, Pressing his lips lightly against hers, The first kiss he has shared in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Ceniza tu Hiruko

Ceniza tu Hiruko

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!!   Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:31 am

Seeing as the wolf had moved closer now, her infatuation grew to a higher call - And her legs were shaking with sexual desire. Yet, unexpectedly being kissed by this man sent an all-too-human shock down her spine; yet even as a Hollow - She quite liked it. As his lips met hers she shook continuously, not knowing how to handle the current situation. As the kiss furthered on, she jumped into the air, and wrapped her legs around his waste - forcing him to hold her weight; although it was not much. As a hoist, she held her hand around his neck and the other gripping the back of his cloak; as her nails nearly dug into his skin as they pierced through the cloth. She wanted it, but how? She was a virgin, she did not know this type of sexual feeling.

".. Mm..." She moaned while his lips sent a insensuating feeling through her body like a cold bullet through her heart.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!!   Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:36 am

As she shakes, He worries. As she jumps, He catches her, His worry dissapating. His hands lock under her rear, Holding her up easily. Her nails do not hurt him much...Infact he rather likes his women rough. He presses his lips more roughly against hers, Parting them slightly, His tongue pushing through them to press against her lips. He remembers the last time he kisses a woman like this...he was alive. That is a long time. He hungers for the taste of her inner mouth, This memory causing his tongue to press harder against her lips. Mikazuki falls over from this, Literally. She makes a mental note to kill Tadashii when his lips aren't locked onto some random Vasto lorde.
Back to top Go down
Ceniza tu Hiruko

Ceniza tu Hiruko

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!!   Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!! EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:15 pm

As she was held up by this raunchy and hunk of a Captain, she took a somewhat rather odd pride in this predicament, seeing as how they were already beginning to become infatuated and judging from the obvious performance of 'romantic encounters' these two have both been involved in from the past - This was surely an act of lust. Or was it?

As she felt his tongue slither onto her lips like a blood-driven snake, she gently eased open her mouth, allowing her tongue to 'mingle' with his, allowing it to wrap around his in circular motions as she repeatedly let her lips lose grip, then kiss back with an even tighter force. Now that this has all occurred, the moisture between her legs began to increase involuntarily, and she could hardly hold it back now. She turned her feet, locking them; then as she pulled her arm - Her nails tore into his skin, leaving a rather fresh wound.

Without precaution or notice, she realized her flirtacious side had kicked in long before this, and it needed to stop. She pulled away in an attempt to hop off of the muscular figure, yet her attempts were futile due to her excessive desire for sexual needs. Her head whisked back to his, allowing her lips to flawlessly clash into his, and once again - Opening her mouth. She wanted the taste of him to make a lasting impression for all of eternity if it took that long. Her eyes closed, her heart racing, and her body trembling - Her mind couldn't even bare to want to think straight; and so, her previous actions took their course - And she pushed him to the grounds of the desert.

Last edited by Ceniza tu Hiruko on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!!   Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:50 pm

((
Ceniza tu Hiruko wrote:
surely and act of lust. Or was it?
An*))

Oh this woman is a hellcat, A minx! Her lips open for his tongue, Oh the joy. Tadashii hasn't gotten this much joy out of human contact, Hell he hasn't had this much human contact in the gods only know how long, And how does he enjoy it. His tongue wrestles, Tangoes, Does a mariachi with hers. His hands pull her closer, Something hard presses into her stomach, And from the shape of it it's quite obvious it's not one of his flasks. He ignores the the nail wounds, They're not really that painful, And he does quite enjoy rough women.

As she pulls away a hand slides up to the small of her back, Pulling her back, into his embrace, Oh how he needs this. Lust is a sneaky devil, It creeps upon you and ambushes you with no warning. But his pull was not needed because even before he pulled her back she returned voluntarily, Her mouth opening before his once more. His tongue makes the daring venture again, Plunging itself into her mouth, Searching for, Finding, Entwining itself with her tongue.

He's pushed by her to the sands, And he pulls her with him, Sitting her in his lap, The one hand still on the small of her back as the other is behind him, Supporting him as he sits up, His lips still pressed against hers as if it is his lifeline. Her entire weight would now be pressing her down upon that hard shape...What could it be?

((...Maybe i should write romantic novels...))
Back to top Go down
Ceniza tu Hiruko

Ceniza tu Hiruko

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!!   Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:24 pm

((... im actually getting like really fucking turned on about this too which is wierd. LMAO!!! yeah, you should copy all of this and make a story!! ))
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!!   Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:21 am

((Yes...That would be hot...Now post please....-Flicks her-))
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!!   Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:20 am

((Well i'm leaving. You've apparently quit the site or something))

A soulpager goes off inside of his robes and in a flash he is off the desert, Throwing her off of him onto the soft sand. He pulls it out, And lo and behold it is a message from yaouchi. Three words flash across the screen. "Get The Tercera". He smiles. An Espada, Should be fun enough. He presses a button and a butterfly is seen coming out of the pager, And opening a senkai gate. Mikazuki is already through it when he turns around to ceniza.

I'm leaving. I've got a job to do. If you want, You can follow me and help. C'ya round.

And with that he steps through the gate. It would remain open for a few more minutes, Bridging the desert of the white sands and The seireitei throug the Dangai World for a short time before it closes, Imploding upon itself.

->Exit to god knows where.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!!   Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sudden Outbursts [Closed Topic Reserved for Me and Tadashii] - WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!!!
Page 1 of 1