Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tadashii is bored. Maybe someone will come? [Open to anyone, Free for all style, I.E. Everyone fights everyone]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoshirou Akiyama
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Yoshirou Akiyama

Tadashii is bored. Maybe someone will come? [Open to anyone, Free for all style, I.E. Everyone fights everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Tadashii is bored. Maybe someone will come? [Open to anyone, Free for all style, I.E. Everyone fights everyone]   Tadashii is bored. Maybe someone will come? [Open to anyone, Free for all style, I.E. Everyone fights everyone] EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:43 am

Tadashii sighs, Standing on a small stump. This place used to be a great forest, But now it is an endless plain, Short grass waving lightly in the winds. It has not been a plain long enough for the grass to tall, Nor for the stumps to go away, Hiding the forests previous existance.

Tadashii is here because he's bored. Bored, Bored, And bored some more, Why is he bored? He shouldn't be bored, It goes against his training. Mikazuki growls lightly next to him, Warning him of the dangers of boredom. Tadashii hushes her, He doesn't need to hear them again.
Back to top Go down

Tadashii is bored. Maybe someone will come? [Open to anyone, Free for all style, I.E. Everyone fights everyone]
Page 1 of 1