Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plunging My RP Skills Back (Kenta)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

Plunging My RP Skills Back (Kenta) Empty
PostSubject: Plunging My RP Skills Back (Kenta)   Plunging My RP Skills Back (Kenta) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:56 am

(I'm going to try to use as much detail as possible in this Fight, I hope this will bring my skills back...)

Shunjuku had finally gotten his new uniform, but sadly, he was now on a hollow or soul hunt. He was really hoping to get some hollows' powers. Or some little soul energies. He chuckled. He wore an open captain's jacket. It exposed a tatoo he recently got around the day he became an Arrancar. It was a five, some kind of special ink or something because it sealed back a lot of reiatsu. He was using this seal to attract lesser hollows. Apparently it took a long time and a lot of power to obtain the power level of an arrancar. So when a hollow saw one just wandering around they were on a hunt right for him.

And there a small troop of them stood. A large amount of Gillians. The newbies. He smirked as he slowly drew his large Zanpakuto. He wasn't trying to be slow... but the sheer size of his Zanpakuto was harsh, it would be even longer if he wasn't controlling the size. He suddenly felt another spiritual pressure as well. He looked around to find his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: Plunging My RP Skills Back (Kenta)   Plunging My RP Skills Back (Kenta) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:23 am

Kenta had been passing through the area as part of his war preparation exercises, hollows were a normal thing, but the pressure that haunted the air around the small town that seemed to be the spiritual jackpot of the living. Normally, Kenta would slash through a few, none of them were much of a threat as most of the strong one’s rarely surfaced, and when they did the super humans were quick to snuff out what evil that might lurk within their bodies. Today was different, a powerful force had breached the walls of the worlds, this spirit had reiatsu similar to a Vizard, except the fact that the beings hollow power was more prominent, leaving the only possibility of the reiatsu belonging to an arrancar.

The black haired Vizard had only just arrived on the scene, as he watch the display of the arrancar’s power, but what caught the boy’s golden eyes was the dark marking that was inked out across the man muscular chest, the number could be made out as a five, a symbol of power. An espada was new and welcome color to Kenta’s normal palette of black and white. With a sigh the soul allowed him self to located, his blue jacket that was completed with a red striped across the middle hung open and wrinkled as it was press against the solid brick wall that Kenta was using for support. “I think you should know the drill..” Kenta allowed an ever so slight smile creep on to his face, “You know, we have an epic battle…back and fourth until you have your well deserved epic death.” Perhaps the Vizard shouldn’t had mentioned his intentions of killing, oh well all the more the beast had to fight for. With a shrug Kenta beckoned the evolved hollow to attack him and enter the cycle of combat that both races seemed to born into.

(Sorry, It's short)
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

PostSubject: Re: Plunging My RP Skills Back (Kenta)   Plunging My RP Skills Back (Kenta) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:11 pm

The man in non shinigami clothing was merely hanging around as if he could fight Shunjuku with ease. Not to underestimate he finished up with the job he was one with the hollows and quick returned. This man would supply a great feast for Shunjuku, he could sense it. This man had a great flow of spiritual pressure not unlike that of a captain... however... it was similar to his own. He looked at the man, he had a zanpakuto... a high spiritual pressure, but no fragment... he sighed and shook his head. He was probably one of those Vizards he had hear of... but he looked none too friendly, other than the deathly smirk on his face.

Shunjuku trembled with excitement, such a powerful aura added to his own would make him unstoppable. He quckly used his innate ability and devoured the hollows he now deemed dead. He sighed out with a gasp of released tension. He smirked and turned again towards the Vizard. He put his blade up at an offensive angle in front of himself. "I believe so," he said. He readied to attack or defend whatever was thrown his way.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: Plunging My RP Skills Back (Kenta)   Plunging My RP Skills Back (Kenta) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:54 am

The creature’s blade was angle at a deadly position that could destroy either of them, depending on how it was used. The moon light crossed with the blade creating an x likes cross across Kenta’s black shirt, which laid beneath his blue and red jacket. The center of the x was a likely place for attack, but Kenta would not give him much of a chance to breach the layer of his pale skin that protected the Vizard’s body.

The Boy sighed as he shifted his weight off the solid brick wall back onto his own spine, something that he never really cared to use in the last, I don’t know three hundred years. A ruffling noise appeared from Kenta’s location, but all that was left there was the blue and red jacket floating down to the cold hard ground. Kenta exited his flash step behind the espada, without relaxing the black haired Vizard extended his hand towards the arrancar’s tilted blade, if he managed to get a grip on it, he would pull the blade back into it’s wielders own neck. “Well, looks like my blade wasn’t needed, to bad it wasn’t epic” Kenta sighed as he smiled, hopefully the battle was over just yet.
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

PostSubject: Re: Plunging My RP Skills Back (Kenta)   Plunging My RP Skills Back (Kenta) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:46 pm

As the man flash stepped Shunjuku activated his Innate ability and all slowed down. He shifted behind the man with a sonido. He was currently at a sonic speed to the man... hopefully, and he was probably going too fast to see and this point. He brought down his blade with as much force as he could, which was a lot for an espada. He was hoping to finish this guy off fast before the guy would show him why he had such a similar Reiatsu as him.

Shunjuku wondered what this guy was going to do to fight him. He knew that a guy with this much spiritual pressure would prove more challenging than he was so far. Just as he wasn't even close to revealing his true power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plunging My RP Skills Back (Kenta)   Plunging My RP Skills Back (Kenta) Empty

Back to top Go down

Plunging My RP Skills Back (Kenta)
Page 1 of 1