Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic) Empty
PostSubject: practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic)   practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:45 am

Shin was walking around the city, of course, he was on a rooftop as usual. Something was different today....was it the wind? The heat? He wasn't quite sure. something was telling him that there was something out of its place, slowly, Shin reached for his Zanpoktou, and he drew it, the three foot long blade of a machete came out easily as it made no sound. Shin smirked and leaped from the rooftop and soared hundreds of feet below, he slowed down quickly a couple feet away from the bottom and landed lightly. He could sense someone....or SOMETHING....nearby. and so he cautiously walked around the city. only to find his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Taiki
Tenshi midair
Taiki

PostSubject: Re: practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic)   practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:39 am

Ah Cities. They seemed to be everywhere. And the people there seemed just to come and come. Some cities sleep, others don't. Taiki was walking a street of a city. Where was he? He really didn't know, or care. Taiki had his hands folded across his chest. He had a confused look on his face, for he just saw a man jump from a building and land like it was nothing. "Strange." Taiki followed the man. And then the man stopped. Why the man had done a stunt like that was out of Taiki's mind. Taiki walked up to the man, and opened his mouth. "How the hell did you do that?" Taiki just wanted to know, not to find out so he could jump off a building. If he did that he would probably end up hurt, or worse. But for now the question was still in the air. Waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic)   practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:28 am

Shin looked at the newcomer, and answered his question,"I don't really know, i just sorta do it like its nothin," he said. 'interesting, something tells me that this is that thing outta place' . under his breath he released his zan. it grew into a katana about the size of a broadsword. "I haven't seen you around these parts, may i ask who you are?"
Back to top Go down
Taiki
Tenshi midair
Taiki

PostSubject: Re: practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic)   practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:45 am

Taiki was no fool. He never told his real name to anyone. Why? Because then they could find him. Taiki opened his mouth. "My name is Tai." Well it was close to his real name. Taiki clenched his fist. His Zan was at his waist, he was always ready to grab it and pull it out. But why not now? Introduction. Taiki did have manners after all. He might not show them, but he always thought him. Taiki closed his eyes, and put his clenched fist behind his back. "May I ask who you are?" Taiki could care less about the mans name. But Manners. Everyone had them. But some didn't show them.

[Short sorry]
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic)   practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:59 am

"my name is shinikabi." Shin answered. grasping back all that there can be between having a friendly conversation or a battle, he looked down almost surprised to see that he actually reeleased his zanpoktou.
Back to top Go down
Taiki
Tenshi midair
Taiki

PostSubject: Re: practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic)   practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:11 pm

This kid was a joke. Now he had figured out how to realize his Zan. That was just sad. Taiki sighed. He was disappointed in the kids fighting skills. Taiki opened his eyes, grabbing the hilt of his Zan. He slowly pulled it out. The sound always made him smile. Taiki had finally got the blade out, and pointed at the kid. "Get ready for one hell of a battle." Taiki gripped his blade with both hands. He spread his feet apart, ready to make a move. But why not attack? Taiki always allowed the opponent to attack first. Made things easier. Fighting in a city was nothing new, but with swords. That was something that was new.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic)   practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:02 am

Shin watched as this so called 'Tai' got into a ready position, Shin smirked at Tai, what an interesting gesture Tai had made. "All right then......Vizard." and Shin launched himself into the air and brought his Zan down in a powerful slash. "This is the begining!"
Back to top Go down
Taiki
Tenshi midair
Taiki

PostSubject: Re: practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic)   practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:11 am

There were smart moves, then there were stupid moves. Like the move the Shinigami had just pulled. Taiki just side stepped the move, dodging the blade. Taiki turned his body to face the Shinigami. "That's the best you got?" Taiki clenched his fist around his blade, ready to see if the Shinigami would try to attack again. And if he did maybe it would be a smart move. Maybe.

[Sorry Short]
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic)   practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:14 am

Shin wasn't surprised that Tai dodged, it was just a test shot. Shin did a combination of four by swinging at his feet, then an upwards cut, then a downwards slash and then a jab.
Back to top Go down
Taiki
Tenshi midair
Taiki

PostSubject: Re: practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic)   practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:50 am

Now the shinigami was talking. Only one of the strikes hit, the others were blocked. Now Taiki had a long cut across his chest. Blood dripped out on the ground. Staining the sidewalk forever. Taiki smiled. He gripped his blade and swung it down on the kids shoulder. Hope was the only thing he had. He he hoped the Shinigami was slow and couldn't dodge.

[Sorry short]
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic)   practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:55 am

Shin saw the gleam of the blade in the sunlight.....right before it hit he flash sidestepped behind the vizard and attempted to thrust through his spine and back.
Back to top Go down
Taiki
Tenshi midair
Taiki

PostSubject: Re: practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic)   practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:01 am

Quick moves could save a mans life. Thank god Taiki could move fast. He saw the kid move behind him, and put his blade behind his back. After the strike hit Taiki spun around, and looked at the kid. "Not bad." Taiki gripped his blade with both hands, and smile. His wound was bound to slow him down soon. So he would have to end this battle. Taiki charged at the man and swung his blade at the kids left shoulder. Again he hoped it would hit.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic)   practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:41 am

Shin saw as Tai swung the blade at his shoulder. he quickly blocked and attempted to parry the blade out of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Taiki
Tenshi midair
Taiki

PostSubject: Re: practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic)   practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:39 am

No use in trying to parry a blade with the other person had both hands on it. Taiki had strength on his side, so it was easy keeping the blade steady. He smiled and jumped back. This shinigami had a couple of moves, but only a couple. Taiki pointed the blade at the ground. "Not bad Shinigami. But if that's the best you can do you're at a loss." Taiki was having trouble standing now. The pain in his chest was starting to takes its toll. If Taiki didn't end it he would be the one on the ground, dead. Death such a wonderful word. Taiki pointed his blade at the shinigami, and smiled. "Lets get it started." Taiki ran at the shinigami, swinging his blade at his left shoulder again. Taiki had a plan, and he only hoped it would work.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic)   practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:19 am

Shin saw that Tai had some trouble tanding and that was swinging at his left shoulder again. this time he got tired of him slashing at his shoulder and flash sidestepped behind him again and attempted to thrust through his back again, and if he did otherwise he would try to finish him of with a strong combo. if that didn't work he would use one of his techniques.
Back to top Go down
Taiki
Tenshi midair
Taiki

PostSubject: Re: practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic)   practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:34 am

Pointless moves could ruin a man. But the smart ones could make a man something better. Taiki always had a plan, and the one he thought up now was working. Taiki smiled, and spun around. Patterns was something Taiki could notice quickly. The smart ones would try to hide them best as possible. Others well don't seem to care. Taiki blocked the blade, and looked at the Shinigami. "Burn the world Yahiko!" The heat slowly increased. Taiki started to sweat as the temperature reached a high 120 degrees. Taiki lifted his new blade away from the Shinigami. This time something would come with the clash of the blade. Taiki smiled. He swung his blade again on the kids left shoulder. This time the Shinigami would have to dodge. Or a erupting of flames would come. At that was something that wasn't good. Not at all.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic)   practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:58 am

Shin was getting sick of this, so he performed his emopzzenz de l'imbicile tech on him, a cloud of poison formed around Tai. hopefully that would keep him distracted. so he lunged into the air once again, and brought his zanpoktou down.

(short sorry)
Back to top Go down
Taiki
Tenshi midair
Taiki

PostSubject: Re: practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic)   practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:10 am

Gas? Something was surrounded Taiki, and he had no idea what it was. His blade missed, which surprised him. Taiki pointed his blade at the ground, and flashed stepped out of the cloud. The heat was still making Taiki sweat, but he could take it. Now this Shinigami was starting to get on his nerves. The rat trying to hide in a cloud of poison. Then he saw it. A figure jumping into the cloud. A mile crept across his face. Taiki pointed his blade at the cloud. He could only guess where the kid was, but he could be right. He gripped his blade with both hands, and aimed. But wait. Just before he was about to fire, he realized something. He was too far away. He had to get closer, but there was a risk with that. Oh well. Taiki ran back to the cloud. He didn't go all the way into the cloud, but stopped a couple feet away. He smiled and pointed the blade at where he guessed the shinigami was. He taped the hilt 3 times, and out came a massive wave of fire. The wave formed the shape of a dragon. Taiki controlled the dragon and sent it where he thought the Shinigami was. Now the only thing standing between burns and failure was hope. Hope was something Taiki thought of too much.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic)   practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:20 am

As Shin came down he thought that he shouldn't have done that attack. just before he was at the ground a dragon came up ten feet away. the intense heat burned him, but not enough to keep him from fighting. he decided to keep his distance now, he had to be careful. he could only dodge. unless the cooldown of Tai's attack started to kick in. but that poison cloud way still there.
Back to top Go down
Taiki
Tenshi midair
Taiki

PostSubject: Re: practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic)   practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:16 am

It was a shame that the dragon didn't hit. But not everything could always go just like people want it to. Taiki sighed as the dragon disappeared into the air. The cloud was still there, but Taiki really didn't care. His wound was just getting worse and worse. Only one thing to do, right? Taiki smiled, and put his blade back in its sheath. He didn't know where the Shinigami was, but he would soon find out. "Get ready to go through hell!" Taiki smiled and his mask slowly took over his head. He flash stepped into the cloud of poison. When he got into the cloud he saw a figure. He ran towards the figure, and threw a punch at the figure's face. If the punch hit it would feel like being hit by metal. Which was good for Taiki, maybe not for his enemy. Maybe not.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic)   practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:22 am

Shin saw as Tai put on his mask and attacked.he ducked under the punch and thrusted at the wound in Tais chest.

(short sorry)
Back to top Go down
Taiki
Tenshi midair
Taiki

PostSubject: Re: practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic)   practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:27 am

Pain. Everyone could feel it, or at least most people. Thank god his skin was harder now. But there was a problem. His mask was coming off. Taiki had to get away. The blade had already not worked on Taiki, so he was safe for now. Taiki jumped back a couple feet, and pulled his blade out. He kept his blade in his left hand, and ripped his mask off with the other. "That was close." Taiki smiled and gripped his blade with both hands. He flash stepped in front of the Shinigami. And slashed across the kids chest. He only hoped that the slash would hit. But if it didn't he had a back up plan.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic)   practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:04 am

Shin watched as the vizard backed up. took off his mask and then flashed stepped in front of him and slashed. the blade grazed his chest as he flashed step backwards. a little pain, but not much.
Back to top Go down
Taiki
Tenshi midair
Taiki

PostSubject: Re: practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic)   practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:58 am

Making people happy could be hard, or it could just be a walk in the park. Taiki smiled as he saw the Shinigami dart away, in pain. The pain part made him smile. Of course Taiki shouldn't be smiling, since he had a wound across his chest. It was still bleeding and he needed to end the battle, or he could end up dead. And that was something Taiki didn't want. Only one thing to do. Bankai!" Taiki smiled as he looked at his blade, and felt the wings on his back. He flash stepped towards the Shinigami, and swung his blade again at the kids chest. This time if he was hit 2nd degree burns would come. And that was no ones friend. Or at least that's what Taiki thought.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic)   practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:17 am

Shin smirked and also yelled "BANKAI!" and he flashed stepped and the weapons clashed in mid air. "Well,well, well. you have a bankaai as well." Shin pointed his finger and said, "Way of binding number sixty two, hundred stepped rail!" he threw a rail at the vizard, hopefully it would pin him to the wall behind him. and then he bankai slashed at Tai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic)   practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

practicing my rp skills (open to first member who joins topic)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next