Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Practicing my fighting skills (Open to first reply)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

Practicing my fighting skills (Open to first reply) Empty
PostSubject: Practicing my fighting skills (Open to first reply)   Practicing my fighting skills (Open to first reply) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:40 am

Shin was walking on a rooftop, he was extremely bored. he could use a good fight right now. he looked around yet again someone is lurking about, i betcha its that vizard again who came back for some more he thought smirking, he knew there was someone out there, he could sense it, so he lept off the roof and landed on the street as if it were nothing. and walked around to find the disturbance.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my fighting skills (Open to first reply)   Practicing my fighting skills (Open to first reply) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:59 am

Ichisake was standing on top of a building waiting for a plus or a hallow to show up. she was bored and needed something to do so she waited for an aponent to walk by. she got tired of waiting and leaped of the roof and landed gracefully on the grass and took off.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my fighting skills (Open to first reply)   Practicing my fighting skills (Open to first reply) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:07 am

Shin saw a girl on a building leap off and did the same thing he just did. i wish people would quit jocking off my moves he thought to himself. he closed his eyes and ran towards the girl. "What brings you here young one?" and he smirked and said."Looks like theres no need, you just did that to piss me off. and you suceeded. Lay on!" And he slashed his weapon at the girl. then slashed at her feet then he waist, then he strabbed at her. this should give her a killer hangover in the morning. and to finish it all out, he aimed his palms at her and "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Shakkaho!"
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my fighting skills (Open to first reply)   Practicing my fighting skills (Open to first reply) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:21 am

Ichisake jumped at the strike that was aimed at her feet,flipped over the strike to her waist, and flipped backwards from the last attack, then with a smile, she disappeard,then swung her sword with both hands, to Shin's waist,slashed at his chest,arms,legs,back and neck,then she kicked him hard in the face giving him a heck of a a headache later on.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my fighting skills (Open to first reply)   Practicing my fighting skills (Open to first reply) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:02 am

((OOC (out of characer) i fired a hado at you, if you do that you are officially dead. i win))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my fighting skills (Open to first reply)   Practicing my fighting skills (Open to first reply) Empty

Back to top Go down

Practicing my fighting skills (Open to first reply)
Page 1 of 1