Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

epic...maybe quick battle between two personal friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

epic...maybe quick battle between two personal friends Empty
PostSubject: epic...maybe quick battle between two personal friends   epic...maybe quick battle between two personal friends EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:25 pm

Shinikabi was walking through the fields...he let his hand out to lightly touch the tall grass. then Shin heard something. a disturbance....slowly he drew his zanpokto, he loved the sound it made. and Shin crouched where he was in the grass awaiting what would come to be his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

PostSubject: Re: epic...maybe quick battle between two personal friends   epic...maybe quick battle between two personal friends EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:37 pm

A large force crushed the life around an oncoming presence. This presence wore a captain's jacket and kimono bottoms. He wore his sandals he didn't seem to have a fragment on his face. But there was a noticeable earring on his left ear. A large blade in a sheath was horizontally mounted on his lower back. The wind blew his jacket to expose his hollow hole on his right pec. And another outstanding feature was able to be noticed. The number "5" on his left ab. The fifth espada had arrived.

Shunjuku wandered in, hunting this spiritual force that intrigued him so. A shinigami, but it was strong... yet weak... like a new captain. Shunjuku's eyes looked thin and ready to kill, yellow as a demon's glare. He grinned evilly at this presence. And then it came into view. The young man seemed all ready to fight. Shunjuku slowly drew his zweihander zanpakuto. "I guess you want to fight? Heh... I can't wait to see what you are capable of," he said evilly.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: epic...maybe quick battle between two personal friends   epic...maybe quick battle between two personal friends EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:47 pm

Shin looked at the espad....."I don't wanna fight...i am ready to fight." and with that he used the comba of a slash to the legs, upwards slash to the waist.then downwards slash. "It is the END!!!" he yelled epicly
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

PostSubject: Re: epic...maybe quick battle between two personal friends   epic...maybe quick battle between two personal friends EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:05 am

"This is pathetic," Shunjuku said with a scoff. He jumped right over the first slash. At that point he had enough air to jump off the second slash. He did a frontflip clash with the third. His grin as evil as always since his hollowfication. After the clash, he was ready to fight for real. He jumped away from the clash and gave an evil grin as he fired a bala at the man. "You will perish!" he shouted. He floated up in the air like a bird without wings.

He was enjoying the combat greatly. "I thought you'd be more challenging newbie," he said as if he though the fight was over.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: epic...maybe quick battle between two personal friends   epic...maybe quick battle between two personal friends EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:12 am

"NO YOU WILL!!!!!! Empozzenez l'imecile!"Jason yelled the technique and performed it. a greenish cloud of poisonous cloud formed around the espada. then he clearly said as he jumped into the air...."bankai" and a green wave of poison erupted as he slashed his zan at the espada...he was aiming for the number five on his abb.

Shin could smell the blood already, curling slowly into his nose.....he wanted blloodshed...he wanted to live through the second battle of seretei, and if had to kill this guy to do that....he would.
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

PostSubject: Re: epic...maybe quick battle between two personal friends   epic...maybe quick battle between two personal friends EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:19 am

Shunjuku smiled as the man unleashed his bankai. He could already feel the power increase. How sad this man would have to go so soon. He smiled and activated his innate ability. Everything was slowed down. "I'm afraid this will have to end soon," he said his voice echoing. Suddenly, he was behind this man bringing down his blade. As if he had planned for the battle, he was ready to kill this man on a whim. His innate ability didn't just slow things down, but they sped him up. As if he was defying the perception of time itself, he was moving sonic speed to all others, without his sonido.

As he brought the blade down, he began a summersault at his sonic speed as well so that after his blade hit, he would kick the man to the ground.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: epic...maybe quick battle between two personal friends   epic...maybe quick battle between two personal friends EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:23 am

Shin saw the man disappear...he knew where he was. he was right behind him. Shin out of his amazment turned around and blockedf, he heard a large clash as he two blade met. Shin parried and performed his scaly rage technique. this battle was goin to be epic. and he wasnt going to die in the first few minutes of the battle.
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

PostSubject: Re: epic...maybe quick battle between two personal friends   epic...maybe quick battle between two personal friends EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:30 am

With another step he threw a kick to the new man's side. Being that he was now faster than sound, this man may have an issue with a few broken bones at this kick. After his kick he shifted to where he aimed to kick the guy and prepared a full swing. His eyes sharpened even further. Perhaps this man would have the honor of dying by his resurrecion... or not. However, if a cloud of poison and scales were all this guy could do, this fight was already over before it started.

The true battle had yet to even begin. "Fate has a funny way of end ones life, if you fight the wrong person at the wrong time, life will screw you over... I'll kill you slowly and painfully, Shinigami!" he said.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: epic...maybe quick battle between two personal friends   epic...maybe quick battle between two personal friends EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:37 am

The adrenaline was pumping so fast..and yet he loved it. everything slowed down slightly. he barely saw a leg coming at him. Shin reacted. but when he sidesteped, he heard a small crack...a bone had broken. suppoablt the rib, thank god it didnt hit anything eternaly and he saw the gleam of a blade coming full strike down at him. it hit his impenetrable scales..."Did you not know these scales were impenetrable fool!?" and he kicked at the mans kneecap to break it.
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

PostSubject: Re: epic...maybe quick battle between two personal friends   epic...maybe quick battle between two personal friends EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:52 am

He was still not even set into adrenaline right now. "Actually, you seem to have a broken bone right now," he said. He moved his leg from the knee stomp. He grinned. "You must be an idiot to assume that scales are indestructable," he added. He jumped away. "I'll just release my power and kill you here and now!" he said in a darker tone than before. "Busque y Destruya! Màquina de Guerra Extrema!" he bellowed, he voice echoing.

A bright flash occured around Shunjuku. Smoke clouded up the vision of anything nearby. Suddenly a golden gleam shone from a katana, sliced the smoke. The power difference was very noticable. Shunjuku had a targeting lens over his left eye. The little armguard bracers were gloves with 3 foot long blades coming out of them in the forearm area, and to top it off, a tank barrel extended from his spine, like bone and a massive chestplate protected his chest and abdomenals. "I was wondering what this does," he said jokingly, "Prepare to die!" His voice still echoed.

He grinned evilly as he charged right at the man, whose name he didn't know yet, and swung all three blades at him, with a sharpness 5x that of a normal zanpakuto, nothing was impenitrable, or unslicable.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: epic...maybe quick battle between two personal friends   epic...maybe quick battle between two personal friends EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:25 am

Shins pupils expanded as six blades went through his armor, when he felll to his knees, he whispered one thing,"harakiri ** ******" (not going to tell techniue) and his zanpoktou performed harakiri on him. "I have at least died with my honor" he gaped. and everything went black
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

PostSubject: Re: epic...maybe quick battle between two personal friends   epic...maybe quick battle between two personal friends EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:37 am

Shunjuku just sighed and dragged the dead body to where is wouldn't be seen and threw the remains into the endless pit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: epic...maybe quick battle between two personal friends   epic...maybe quick battle between two personal friends Empty

Back to top Go down

epic...maybe quick battle between two personal friends
Page 1 of 1