Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friends amoung friends...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

Friends amoung friends... Empty
PostSubject: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:55 am

He would walk up with a sigh on his face. He looked bored. His mouth hung down and open and drool seemed to form a puddle at his feet. He then wiped his mouth and tapped his zanpaktou once or twice. Hinin would sigh once more then look around. It was a peaceful park. Oddly enough, an empty one at that. There weren't any children playing or parent's screaming at their kids to behave or to watch for danger. It was just silence. Silence was golden. The most peace a place could have. Unfortunately, this was also boring. Hinin walked to a tree, completely green with fresh leaves for the spring. The grass was lushes and green. It was nice and sunny out this day. He walked to the tree and turned his back to the bark, perfectly still to the trunk of the tree. He let his back fall backwards and rest lightly on the wood. He pushed the hair from his eyes then moved his bangs behind his ears. He lightly closed his eyes, softly thinking of past times. He remembered times when life was so much simpler and easier for him. He didn't have to worry about losing his life to his own power or train to an overpowered extint. He remembered times before he had too much power or was hated by people who he thought was his friends. Now he was alone. He was peaceful....and bored.
Back to top Go down
http://Neach.Forumotion.com
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

Location : word of advice..if you wanna live.........dont turn around

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:54 am

Miku was walking through a park, it was a lovely day, She sighed contently and closed her crystal blue eyes letting the breeze sway her long green hair, she was at peace, she suddenly felt a strong spiritual pressure,and opend her eyes, but it was diffrent, wasn't threatening, she sighed again this time in relief, either way she sprinted until she found a young man standing in front of her,his back was turned, she smiled kindly and said,"its beautiful today, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:29 am

He smiled at the sound of her voice. It was comferting to know someone else was there. He did think it was a beautiful day. He nodded slowly then turned around and looked at her. Her spiritual pressure didn't tell him much other than she wasn't prepared for a fight. That was a good thing because neither was Hinin. Yes, it actually is. May I ask your name, Ma'am? he said as he tried to keep his voice as peaceful as possible.
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:45 am

Miku smiled warmly her eyes sparked a bit,"my name is Miku Horoki, and what is your name?" she asked politely, her hair swayed a bit in the breeze, she looked up at the man and knew that no harm was meant, so she relaxed a bit, her eyes seemed much more gentel now, her smile still remaind, she looked around and sighed contently. she hoped that the man wouldn't try to fight her just yet...
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:51 am

He smiled and let his shoulders relax alittle. He kept that same smile as he spoke I am Hinin. Hinin Twilian. Oh and I am not looking for a fight if thats what your thinking. I noticed you were relaxing. He relaxed a little more then sighed, squating down out of habit. He reached behind his head and held his neck with his outstrecthed fingers. The breeze is nice.
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:14 am

Miku smiled at Hinin and relaxed even more, she now knew that he wouldn't attack her, she smiled more warmly, she closed her crystal blue eyes and relaxed as the breeze played with her long green hair, "yes the breeze is nice" she sat down next to Hinin. she opend her eyes, and said,"do you get to relax like this often?" she leaned back against a tree and closed her eyes again, though she still listiened to Hinin
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:59 am

No, Not usually. But this time it's alittle different. He looked at her and smiled. It was nice to have some company. You seem nice and peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:05 am

Miku laughed a little but it was kind, not taunting,"thank you, for once i met somebody that didn't straight out attack me." she laughed again at this, but she paused and couldn't help asking,"how long has it been since you got to relax from the fighting?" she brushed away a strand of her hair that was in her eyes.

Last edited by Miku Horoki on Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:15 am

He sighed. This was the question he knew would come up but never wanted it to. His face looked more thinking though than concerned. He smiled then said It's been a while.
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:20 am

miku read the uneasyness from his face her eyes became a little bit concerned,"never mind then, change of subject!" she thought for a moment, then smiled her eyes sparkeld a bit,"want to go for a walk? that'll take your mind off things for a little while." she got up and offerd her hand out to him, in a friendly gesture.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:25 am

He held the smile on his face as he nodded, taking her hand and standing up. Don't worry about it too much. It's just last time I was around anyone, I was under obligation. He sighed and held the smile there. But yeah lets change the subject. He started to walk down a path of the park and let his hands fall down and into his pockets. Do you like music?
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:33 am

Miku looked at Hinin and laughed in suprise,"who doesn't? i love music..any music as long as its good." she walked along side Hinin, "i have many favorites but if i told you now...you'd be snoring!" she laughed at this,"so whats your favorite kind of music?"
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:41 am

He smiled more at this. He let out a light chuckle then said Punk rock. It seems to speak to me. Only thing I can relate to well. But thats another story. He lifted a finger to his forhead and moved his bangs from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:47 am

miku smiled brightly,"cool...do you paint or draw?" miku kicks a rock out of her way and closes her eyes , again she still hears Hinin, and the breeze blowing through her hair. she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear, and waits for his response.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:50 am

He smiles and nods. Yeah but it's been a while. You know the whole relaxation thing. How about you?
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:56 am

Miku smiles ," yes, but my paintings are more like blended colors...i dont draw people that well in fact,the only people i draw thats perfect is stickfigures" miku blushes a bit while saying this, "but when it comes to blending colors beautifully...thats my strength."
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:59 am

I have always like color blending but I never had a talent for it. He rubs the back of his neck like he was saying something imbarising. I am good at drawing guys but I can't really get girls down at all.
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:04 am

Miku laughes at this,"dont be embarrased...at least you can draw anything at all!" miku looks around, then she askes,"what parts can't you get right?...just curious" miku blushes at this as well.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:12 am

He tried to force his smile away as his cheeks turned a light pink. The...erm breasts...
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:16 am

Miku stared at Hinin..and laughed a bit,"oh i'm used to hearing that!!" she blushes a bit though, "its okay i wont hit you or slap you, no need to be embarrassed" she laughes again and her eyes brighten slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:19 am

Hm? He was glad about not being hit or slapped but he was sorta wondering why she didn't. Most girls would have hit him for thinking about drawing boobs.
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:25 am

Miku closed her eyes, and sighed it didn't really matter...."well i'm used to people talking about breats.." miku shudderd a bit,"my division is Kido Corps, and most of the men there are..well..i'm not gonna..lie..pervs...so i guess i'm used to it." miku closes her eyes and sighs again
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:08 am

Well sorry. I didn't mean to take this conversation to an uncomfertrable level. Shall we change the subject once more? He smiled lightly and started to think. Hm? How about people?
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:26 am

Miku blushes slightly,"its okay..you didn't know...as for people..what do you mean?" miku's eyes became slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:32 am

He shrugged. Well i mean do you like to talk to people much? sorry that seems alittle personal or whatever. His eyes now changed to playful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends amoung friends...
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next