Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only) Empty
PostSubject: From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only)   From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:14 am

OOC: I am about to try and teach Shin the basic anatomy of a battle RP. While doing this I will read over his posts and give him bits of advice as I go along. Hopefully, I can reform his style of RPing to better suit his style, and wipe out his flaws.

Tyson waited in a wasteland just outside of Rakungai. He awaited his trainee for the day. He had decided to put history in the past and accept this young Shinigami as his pupil for a while. With this training session, he was going to make this lucky captain a strong combatant. He wondered where the boy was.

The wind blew and his black hair flowed with it. He was hoping that he was already good enough to put up a good battle. If he got too rowdy... he knew that he would have to get serious. He made it a mental goal to make sure he only went up to his mask and if that wasn't enough, said shinigami was ready. However, from what he had observed... this particular one had issues in many categories. Dodging, his zanpakuto sucked for close range and yet it was designed for such, and he had yet to impress Tyson at all with his standard combat.

Tyson sighed and continued awaiting the said Captain.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only)   From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:39 am

Shin was walking very slowly through the wasteland, crouching. he wanted to surprise his master that he had arrived. so when he got within a hundred feet...he flashed stepped behind him.

"Hello master, excuse me if i am late." Shin said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only)   From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:44 pm

Hint #1: Okay, first hint, if you want to attract little flies to your topic, that is just about the way to post, however, if you want to get some people with a plot effect, you need to make your posts longer. Add some detail with expressions, inward feelings, and thoughts. Also, you could say other actions that if you do't say, it makes a loophole in your plan... such as, you were trying to sneak up on Tyson, but you forgot to say that you were hiding your spirit pressure. Therefore, I can savely assume you didn't.

IC: As Tyson waited he already knew a spirit pressure was nearby. When it rushed behind him, he knew who it was. His rowdy little trainee had arrived. Tyson turned around and put out one finger and poked the young shinigami in the forehead as he stopped. "Boom!" he said, "You would have been dead." Tyson sighed. He shook his head feintly. "You have a long way to go," he added.

"If I would have used a technique like Byakurai, you'd have a hole in your head the size of my fist," he said, pulling away his ringer and curled it into a fist showing the size of it. "There isn't a way to heal left in the world that could save you from that," he added. His voice was dark and bored.

"You are not late, but you're not going to make it if you can't fight well," he said coldly, aside from his usual overconfident tone. He made a smirk, the kind that would scare most. "If you don't learn to fight a master of the battlefield, you will not survive in the world out there, for these next few days, I will train you to use your bankai, I will make a man out of you, and I WILL NOT tolerate holding back. You will be pushed to the physical limits. If you cannot fight like that, you will not survive the harsh world out there." he shouted like some kind of military officer, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?"

He knew he was turning into one of those wierd militaristic masters. But he liked that part of himself, it made him feel like he had something to say.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only)   From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:03 pm

Shin was a little surprised that ty cold know he was there before he could even be there. well i really screwed that one up he thought. Then tyson was shouting at him like a drill instructor. "I will do as you say to the best of my ability." He said. he looked around the wasteland,interesting he thought. he looked at Tyson. "I am ready," he said, though partially unsure if he was. he looked at the wasteland once again. something he sensed didn't make him feel comfortable. was it the heat? maybe, he turned again to his master,"I will try harder next time." He said.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only)   From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:45 pm

Tyson sighed once again. "You are going to have to be better, for when you have to really use the element of surprise." he said. "The rules are, I am not going to release my bankai, but you may, as even my shikai will suffice for fighting you. I will not even use bakido above level 10 against you. And I will only go up to my mask and a shikai. If you can prove a worthy adversary to me, you pass and training is over." he told. "If you cannot even beat me with that, you are unworthy, and I will find a different trainee," he added.

He then balled up his fist and popped a knuckle. "You may want to make this fair and draw your sword," he said in a cocky tone. His eyes thinned and were evil looking. "Because I am the master here," he finished.

(sorry... short)
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only)   From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:13 pm

Shin did as he was told and drew his sword. a bit of anxiety formed up in his stomach. he looked at the polished blade. a smile crept unto his face. here we go he thought to himself. he looked at his master and adversary and glared while smirking. he went in for a combo, left slah right slash, downwards slash lash to the feet and upwards slash. he wasnt going to hold back. so he pointed his palms at his master and said""Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!" and a red ball of energy formed in his hand and fired a beam like ray at his master.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only)   From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:35 pm

How sad... Tyson thought. "Seki," he said calmly. He held up the back of his fist and the blast just stopped right there, merely inches away. The blast was then fired right back at Shin. "If that is all you've got, then I am feeling sad," he then sighed. "Hainawa," he said, putting out one hand. Suddenly, a rope fired forth at a faster rate than the blast and started to entangle around Shin's arms. "Pathetic," he said coldly. "I never said I was holding back did I?" he asked in a darker tone.

He was really sad that this kid was a captain... how in the hell did that happen? It made no sense. This kid had to have had something more to offer, surely he must. Tyson was becoming a little stressed at this. He was angry more or less. The standards for captains were dropping.

Hint #2: If you want to win a fight, you need angle. Your blast may have hit Tyson at a different angle. However, since you fired head on, you lost that chance. Remember that detail hides your loopholes. Make sure you have more detail in how you are fighting.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only)   From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only) EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:28 am

Shin struggled against his bonds, and finally broke through them, well i screwed that one up he thought. he got up rubbing his head. he looked at Tyson with emotionless eyes, he jumped up and brought his zanpoktou down on Ty. followed by a slash to his feet, then upwards slash, then a downwards slash, then up wards thrust. and to follow it all up,"Hiryugekizokushintenraiho!"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only)   From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only) EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:37 am

Tyson blocked the swipe at his head with another Seki shield. It blasted Shin back, not doing much damage. Tyson saw this advanced Hadou. "Now that's what I'm talking about!" he shouted as it fired. "Danku!" he shouted, putting out one hand. Suddenly transparent barrier rose from the ground. The blast was easily blocked. "Nice one, you almost had me there," he said once the wall faded. "You forced me into using such a high leveled barrier, however, you lack in your Bakido," he added. "Bakido #9, Geki!" he shouted. Suddenly a red aura surrounded Shin which should restrict his movement. He suddenly rushed up to Shin head on and threw a rock-hard punch at Shin's gut. "Take this!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only)   From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only) EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:44 am

Shin was hit by a red light, then punched in the gut. it knocked Shin out of his senses. when the bakido was broken, he flashed stepped behind him. smirking. he said,"Try this one on for size,Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! kido 61, Rikujōkōrō!"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only)   From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only) EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:53 am

Tyson sighed and flash stepped around Shin as he fired and threw a merciless slug at his kidney. They were spirit beings they didn't need kidneys... he hoped. He had yet to feel the need to draw his sword. He jumped back after he threw the punch and held his katana's hilt, incase the next one any harder to dodge. He may have a tough guy on his hands.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only)   From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only) EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:00 am

Shin got a slug to the kidney, it hurt but he figured that he wouldn't need it anyway. he turned around. he performed his emozzonez l'imbicile tech, the cloud would be glued to him and slowly eat away at his being. he flash stepped into the air "way of binding sixty two a hundred stepped rod!" hopefully it would pin him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only)   From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only) EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:24 am

The cloud was on him like glue. "Damn it," he said. He was hit by the Spears. Suddenly before anything was able to follow however, a black burst of darkness destroyed the fog, and shattered the spears. "You may be a little too cocky." he said. The darkness and leftover fog cleared and revealed Tyson wearing his mask. He was suddenly behind Shin. He shifted to his second mode for strength, and twisted around and sent a kick at Shin. "I will not hold back!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only)   From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:29 am

Shin blocked the kick with he edge of his sword. the two clashed in mid air, shin gritted his teeth a little, his facial expression would petrify any normal opponent. he broke the hold and spun around and slashed at his head....a lot, then after a few slashes he braught his blade up in attempt to finish the combo, but in stead he brought it down and turned it into a horizontal slash. and slashed at his torso then a slash at his feet. then he flashed stepped behind him and yelled...."your done and attempted to thrust at his back. and he knew if that didnt work he activated his scaly rage tech. suddenly impenetrable by blade armor covered his entire body except his face. now we're talking he thought.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only)   From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:48 am

Tyson was dodging all of the attacks rapidly. This kid was rather slow... for a captain. He quickly shifted around to behind Shin with a flash step at the thrust towards his back, and quickly drew his blade and slashed. The reiatsu extension would easily cut through any armor, and cut into organs. However, this would reduce how much time he had on his Mask. A crack went through the center, by the eye. He was still in his second mode and was putting as much force behind his slash as he could.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only)   From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:44 am

Shin flashed stepped in the air "Few that was close," he said sarcastically,"Hiryugekizokushintenraiho!!!!!" he said while pointing his palms towards the vizard.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only)   From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:00 am

Tyson quickly turned around and rose up another energy barrier, still blocking the blast at close range. He then sighed and then flash stepped behind Shin. Throwing an impaling blow at him, "Hey, you aren't getting anywhere with these weak kidou spells," he said with a smirk. He sighed again, and threw a small cero at Shin. If it hit, it would explode on the inside of Shin. At this range, it was going to be hard to dodge.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only)   From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:04 am

Shins senses twitched, but that didn't stop him from moving out of the god damn way. he turned around blocked the impaling strike, and as the cero neared him. he flashed stepped behind Tyson and slashed a combo, upwards slash downwards slash jab and a head horizontal slash. he was confident that at least one of the slashes would hit. he pointed his finger at Tyson, "BYAKURAI!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only)   From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:09 am

"Seki!" he shouted blocking every attack with his invisible shield. He Backed away at the fingers and when Byakurai was used, hhe dodged a bit, taking a little lightning to the arm like a graze. He quickly slashed at Shin with a torso slash. "You are too sad for this, I am almost depressed that you can barely even get me with a surprise attack like Byakurai..." he said. "But I'll get over it." he added with an evil smirk.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only)   From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:13 am

Shin scolded a bit but he got over it. he looked around...no trees to pin anyone to. so he yelled..."BANKAI!" and slashed a energy wave of toxins about ten feet wide at Tyson. he didn't care, he just wanted to finish training. ""Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws." he yelled as a back up. he as in the kido corps, so apparntly he used kido a lot.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only)   From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:28 am

OOC: You are getting shorter again... try to add a bit of emotion to your posts, there are commonly costume changes when a person uses bankai... like little bits attached to the uniform... except for Byakuya.

Shunjuku sighed at the wave was launched at him. "You are becoming troublesome," he said boredly. "I guess you can be the first to see my shikai..." he moaned, "Watch carefully as this is a once in a lifetime sight." He smirked and sheathed his blade. He pulled the whole thing, sheath and all, out of his mount and flash stepped out of the way of the cloud. "Show your evil! Akineko!" he shouted. Suddenly, the blade wrapped around him, creating armor, all around him. Sic black areas around the armor mainly at the joints, that were like pads, except they had cool designs around them.

Claws arched out from the armguards. The only unarmored part was his head. "And now it is time for the real fight." he said. He sped at Shin and slashed at him with each arm. If all 6 blades would hit, it would feel like 18 simulatanious hits. That was something to be worried about.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only)   From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:11 am

Shin saw as Ty shot towards him in bankai mode, (i will post this later on my zan) his lower torso became a black basilisks tail and a snakes torso grew up his spine as a form of protection, he grew poison spitting organs under his tongue. and fangs sprouted in his mouth and teeth. smirkingly he charged lightning speed at Ty because his tail gave him the ability to attack at a hundred fifty miles per hour in bankai mode. and his zanpoktou turned into a poisonus green. so if slashed toxiin would slowly eat away at flesh and armor. he sped towards Ty and the weapons clashed in mid air. griting his teeth he spun around and slashed then flashed stepped (400mph cuz of baslisk form) and slahed at his back in which he found no effect so he once again siad,"Byakurai!," and to follow it up,"Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!" he yelled. and if that worked he spitted out poison from his mouth at Tyson.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only)   From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:15 am

[I'm merely in shikai mode]

Tyson sidestepped the Pale Lightning. He sighed, "Even with your bankai, you're still weak..." He then decided that it was about time to end this training. He rushed at Shin... the Bakido didn't effect him much. He slashed at Shin and flashed behind him after the swing, throwing a knee at him.

[OOC: I am a little tired... so it is short]
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only)   From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:19 am

SAhin flashed stepped away from the swing and yellled when the rouge vizard was thinkin he was safe he yelleed "Hiryugekizokushintenraiho"
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only)   From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:34 am

Tyson sighed and decide to end it now. He flash stepped around the whole blast and said, "Bakido 1, Sai!" This would force Shin's arms in a handcuff posistion. He put his his trainee's back. "You cannot win," he said. He sealed his zanpakuto and put his blade to Shin's neck. "Give up," he commanded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only)   From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only) Empty

Back to top Go down

From Master to Newbie (Shinikabi only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next