Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my, new zanpoktou........(Shinikabi izinaru)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

my, new zanpoktou........(Shinikabi izinaru) Empty
PostSubject: my, new zanpoktou........(Shinikabi izinaru)   my, new zanpoktou........(Shinikabi izinaru) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:28 am

Name:毒の主 (meaning:Lord of poison)

Manifestation: http://th00.deviantart.net/fs25/300W/i/2008/106/0/5/Basilisk_by_Lyriael.jpg

Release Phrase:"Lord of Poison, i release you from you spiritual bonds, and now i command you to help me in the battle ahead of us."

Level:68

Family:poison

Sealed Zanpacktou: http://th05.deviantart.net/fs14/300W/i/2006/365/2/f/Machete_by_rsandberg.jpg

[shikai]Released Zanpacktou:http: http://th02.deviantart.net/fs15/300W/f/2007/082/9/2/Shuriken_by_quitepossiblyinsane.jpg
two of these, both are connected to a/the same chain.

Shikai Ability: when it hits the enemy, the poison on the blades will dig deeper into the wound, causing the wound to feel as if it were burning

Techniques:

Name:Empoisonnez l'imbécile
Effect:creates a small atmosphere of greenish looking cloud that is carbon monoxide mixed with basilisk poison,like acid, every move the enemy makes slowly eats away at his body, un til all but nothing is left.
Duration and/or Cooldown:range is 40 meters.if Shin is terribly wounded. Shin can use this attack three times until he is dead or wounded. this attack last for five posts and has a seven post cool down, and starting at a rate of a hundred, it loses 20 pnts of its effect, per post

Name: scaly rage
Effect: creates armor of basillisk scales that is impenetrable by blades. it covers every part of his body except for his face.
Duration and/or Cooldown: the armor slightly weakens until it desolves into shins body and renews his strength. cooldown is 3 posts

Name:Harakiri de mort intoxicante
Effect: when shin says this the blade performs harrakiri on shin (belly cutting) and when shin dies he becomes a superhuman after rebirth
Duraation and/or Cooldown: 1 post cooldown

Name:最も愚かな犠牲の死 meaning:death of the most foolish prey
Effect:the zan grows two feet longer, and the blade(s) turn into a whip of pure toxins and poisons. if this touches the enemys skin, or even penetrates it, the wound will feel as if it was exploding.
Duration and/or cooldown: range is about fifty feet, cooldown is six posts.

Last edited by shinikabi izinaru on Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: my, new zanpoktou........(Shinikabi izinaru)   my, new zanpoktou........(Shinikabi izinaru) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:36 am

You do realize if you create a new zan, you lose your bankai correct?
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: my, new zanpoktou........(Shinikabi izinaru)   my, new zanpoktou........(Shinikabi izinaru) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:41 am

yeah, i just wanted to have it just in case i become an elite vizard or a captain once again.........so is it ok if i have it there in case that happens?
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: my, new zanpoktou........(Shinikabi izinaru)   my, new zanpoktou........(Shinikabi izinaru) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:24 am

approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my, new zanpoktou........(Shinikabi izinaru)   my, new zanpoktou........(Shinikabi izinaru) Empty

Back to top Go down

my, new zanpoktou........(Shinikabi izinaru)
Page 1 of 1