Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting the Sixth (Sexta espada only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exodus
4th Division Captain
Exodus

Hunting the Sixth (Sexta espada only) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting the Sixth (Sexta espada only)   Hunting the Sixth (Sexta espada only) EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:20 am

Exodus walked slowly. It hadn't been long since he had learned that the war had begun again from a hell butterfly that reached him in the world of the living.When he returned to the shinigami HQ he learned he had been ordered to eliminate the Sexta Espada. At that point he began to make his way into the sereitei avoiding all the hollows and arrancar as he could. He cared nothing for the lower levels buy was dead set on his target, as his discipleship in Squad 2 had taught him.He did observe his former home as he walked. He remembered the days he called this place home and a burning hatred began to rise in his heart towards the arrancar.Now all that remained of the bright city of hope was broken walls and blood stained rages that were once vivid banners of shinigami pride for there squad. Exodus was appalled at the arrancars lack of respect for there homes. He remembered when he visited Los Noche a long time ago to confirm his thought. His movements were slow to save up for his fight with the espada. He knew that the arrancar wouldn't surrender there life without a fight, but Exodus did hope that it would so he could get back to healing the others. He was thinking overs and over again about how it may use its special abilities on him and what they were and if his power would defeat them. He didn't rise his reiatsu knowing it would draw attention of everyone to him instead of just the Sexta, so he just kept walking trying to find them. He wondered how long it would take but sighed as he thought of the him being able to walk these streets once again.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
4th Division Captain
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Sixth (Sexta espada only)   Hunting the Sixth (Sexta espada only) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:41 am

ooc how long do i have to wait before I can say i win by default? its been about a little over a week now and still no sign of um
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Sixth (Sexta espada only)   Hunting the Sixth (Sexta espada only) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:41 pm

((You don't get to win by default....This isn't a position battle.))
Back to top Go down
Exodus
4th Division Captain
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Sixth (Sexta espada only)   Hunting the Sixth (Sexta espada only) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:04 am

(well if the guys inactive then there is no point in me waiting, I'd like to actually do something on this site instead of just wait around all week ya know)
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Hunting the Sixth (Sexta espada only)   Hunting the Sixth (Sexta espada only) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:13 pm

((Well then exit this topic and go do something else. Noone has replied so you don't even have to make an exit post, Just state that your first post never happened.))
Back to top Go down

Hunting the Sixth (Sexta espada only)
Page 1 of 1