Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Primera Hunting [only me primera espada]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ban Saeberling
11th Division Captain
Ban Saeberling

Primera Hunting [only me primera espada] Empty
PostSubject: Primera Hunting [only me primera espada]   Primera Hunting [only me primera espada] EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:29 am

Ban arrived to that barren ground in the middle of nowhere, it was a sad place with nothing but pieces of twisted metal, dust and sand flying through the air. Ban arrived there just for one reason, to complete his mission which was given by the captain commander himself, Ban felt happy to have that mission, to destroy and eliminate primera espada was a task he would enjoy. Ban really hated arrancar and to have the opportunity to eliminate the strongest after Los tres reyes was the perfect assignment for Ban. He walked slowly across the ground trying to find where the espada was and after a few minutes he as able to see him. The arrancar looked a little worried, he obviously wasn't expecting company, Ban smiled, it was time to put an end to all this, justice needed to be served and the evil was about to die. Ban didn't wanted to waste anymore time so he decided to iniciate his attack. Ban began to shumpo towards the arrancar holding his zanpaktou tightly, as he was running he grabbed his zanpaktou and pointed it at the espada who looked bewildered and helpless to see how the attack was about to cut him in half like butter. Ban did a swift movement with his zanpaktou the espada was probably dead.
Back to top Go down

Primera Hunting [only me primera espada]
Page 1 of 1