Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

random fight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurai

Kurai

random fight Empty
PostSubject: random fight   random fight EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:45 am

Ichisake was walking in the dessert, she closed her eyes...then she felt a strong presence. she opened her eyes and smiled. she sprinted quickly twords the pressence.
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

random fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: random fight   random fight EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:36 am

El Viajero was just standing in the sand looking down at the body of his most recent accidental kill. Tears of blood leaked down his cheeks in sorrow. Feeling a presence approach him quickly from behind he instantly turned around and looked straight into the face of a girl. His mask twisted upward into the feral grin of comedy and his eyes began to glow red. She obviously didn't want to be his friend.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

random fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: random fight   random fight EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:10 pm

Ichisake fallowed the presence untill she spotted him. She smiled at him. it was a kind smile. she said." hello there, my name is Ichisake Hideyoshi, and you are?" she said politely. she was still smiling even though he had strange red eyes. she was used to red eyes. her friend"s eyes changes blood red when she fights, or gets mad.
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

random fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: random fight   random fight EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:29 am

El Viajero muttered only a single word,"lonely," the moment the word had finished hissing out of his mouth, he shot towards the girl at the speed of an average shunpo ready to feel her intestines on his hands. Appearing about 10 feet above her he shot a guapo sonic strait down at super sonic speeds. Feeling the sound barrier break around his hand he stared down at where his opponent was just a moment before, waiting for any possible movements.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

random fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: random fight   random fight EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:44 am

she suddenly felt the sound go right through her, her head hurt badly, she ran out of the attacks reach.and shook her head a few times, Ichisake drew her sword and smiled. "so...you wanna fight i see, okay but try to keep up!" she raised her sword and said."espada de la tormenta! she made a whirlwind kicking sand everywhere untill it was almost impossible to see. then she slashed his arm, aimed at his chest,swung her sword across his legs, and slashed at his back.

Last edited by Ichisake Hideyoshi on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

random fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: random fight   random fight EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:59 am

*Just to let you know, you can make up attacks in the middle of a fight or completely ignore an opponents attack. But since you are new to this and this is a PF I will let it slide.

El Viajero would have raised his eyebrow if he could have. This girl thought she was moving fast, that was a true comedy. He saw her attacks the moment she started to make them. He waited for them to reach within an inch of his body to give her a glimmer of success, but that is where it would end. When the did he jumped at his full speed upward breaking the sound barrier as he moved upward. The wave of highly compressed air would almost certainly slam into her as she was still attacking his after-image. Charging a cero on the tips of his fingers he released it, allowing the ray's of corrupted energies to rip into the dune the two opponents were fighting on.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

random fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: random fight   random fight EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:35 pm

*changed it, thanks for the tip.and my attacks are not made up, i just gave names to my moves.* Suddenly ichisake looked at her opponet and stopped, she realized in his eyes that to him she wasn't as fast as others thought.(other opponets.) then before she could think of what attack she should do next, she saw a wave of air head twords her in one direction and an unfamilier blast in the other, she saw no chance of escaping this one, unless.she did the most craziest thing any shinigami would ever do! she took a deep breath, and jumped into the wind attack, she had to act fast, so she raised her sword and said quickly."espada de la tormenta! tormenta strike!" she was now in her own personal hurrican, she tried to move out of the attack itself. she almost made it. but the wind was too strong! she got pushed back and made a crater where a sand dune once was. it could have been worse. she picked herself up and rubbed her sore arm, she had a cut on her cheek and it was bleeding, but she was just lucky to be alive. she then said."espada de la tormenta!" lightning fell out of the sky, and hit her blade, her zan was glowing a light blue, then with a smile, she released the lightning bolt and sent it right at her oponet.
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

random fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: random fight   random fight EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:23 pm

Looking straight into the attack of his opponent he sensed that she was new to her powers, the bolt of lightning was not as strong as true lightning yet. But she had the potential of becoming great, but for now she was way out of her league. Charging another cero onto the palm of his hand he compressed a vast amount of energy into it, causing it to change colors,"Gran Rey Cero." The attack flew from his hand ripping through the bolt of lightning and turning the sand of the desert into glass. It was flying full speed towards the dune his barely injured opponents stood. He planned on pushing her to the edge of her limits, to show her there is always a time to run, he would leave this opponent alive to see how she grows.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

random fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: random fight   random fight EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:53 am

she flipped out of the attacks way.Ichisake sensed that her oponet didn't think she would make it and she might run off. she got angrey. she then shouted."espada de la tormenta!" she made a whirlwind under neath her opponet and then she said,"didn't think i would keep on trying huh?"
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

random fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: random fight   random fight EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:08 am

Feeling an attack growing under him, Viajero immediately went on high alert. As his sense's sharpened he noticed his only way out of this attack, the whirlwind was turning clockwise. He quickly started spinning with the current of the storm. After a second he was twirling fast than the storm and with a final torque of his body expelled the attack outwards with a broken barrier of sound. Screeching to a halt, he heard his opponent talk to him, unsuprisingly his opponent miss-read his intentions," No, my dear girl I did not expect you to run. I expected you to fight for your life and learn a lesson from this experience. The only lessons worth learning come from deaths doorstep."

El Viajero had gotten worked up during his little speach. He then shot full speed toward the girl fully flexing his power over speed as a Vasto Lorde. Throwing his left hand forward he performed a Empuje de Mercurio thrusting his hand forward so fast it seems to disappear, aiming for her stomach, and with his right hand fired a guapo sonic straight into her face, fully intent on destroying her bones.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

random fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: random fight   random fight EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:13 am

Ichisake tried to run but some of the sonic power caught her. she fell to her knees and sudderd,she refused to scream , then she stood up and said."thank you. and since your not holding back...then i don't need to eithier." she then said,"espada de la tormenta! , she made a huge hurricane appear infront of her opponet. and landed back on the ground. she smiled brightly, no longer angrey.

Last edited by Ichisake Hideyoshi on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

random fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: random fight   random fight EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:27 am

" Who said I still wasn't holding back?" When she came at him with her new attack he just allowed it to hit him, it caused him to skid back about 10 feet with almost a scratch on his chest. Looking down at her he fazed out of existence breaking the sound barrier and appearing behind her less than a second later. Punching forward with both of his hands he aimed to cramp the muscles on both sides of the spine and cause her to be in pain whenever she moved.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

random fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: random fight   random fight EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:43 am

Ichisake knew she would be in pain, but she didnt care, she still had a few tricks up her sleeve like this one."spirit of the wolf awaken! espada de la tormenta!" a wolf jumped out of her zan, it was gigantic, with yellow fur with a static charge surrounding it. her eyes turned the same color. the wolf whined a bit because of the pain she felt. but the wolf healed, and so did she. " i hope you like dogs, cause this one isn't going down easy!" she said with a smirk. she pointed at her opponet and the wolf howled it's battle cry, and it charged at him.
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

random fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: random fight   random fight EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:59 am

El Viajero stared at the charging wolf impassively, it was sprinting at him at a impressive speed. The wolf was still moving quite slowly in his eye's. Raising his arm, he pointed his fingers at the wolf waiting for the perfect moment. Then he started the process of compressing the energy into charging another Gran Rey Cero on his fingers. When the wolf was jumping infront of him he could see the raw passion in it's eye's and feel the static trying to overload his muscle control. The static didn't really effect him to much, his body runs so fast he has twitch's anyway's. But he would enjoy refining the passion the wolf had in his eye's into killing intent at the end of this lesson. When its jaw's were near his outstreached arm he fired, knowing the wolf wouldn't die from a single attack he watched it fly back towards its master.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

random fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: random fight   random fight EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:54 pm

Ichisake flinched, as her wolf was hurt, and she said,"espada de la tormenta!" then her wolf stopped sailing twords her, instead she steadied th wolf on the ground gently. Then with a look of triumph she leaped on her wolf's head and the wolf charged.
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

random fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: random fight   random fight EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:43 am

This girl was cocky, with a raised eyebrow El Viajero watched the wolf charge again. Before the wolf got even half way to him, he appeared at it's side and kicked it as hard as he could, almost definitly shattering the left side of the wolf's ribs in the process. Flashing back to his original position El Viajero waited for her to attack again, maybe this time there will be some strength behind it.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

random fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: random fight   random fight EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:05 am

Ichisake looked at her opponets attack with boredom, she commanded her wolf to leap over his attack then with a cold smile,(which might have come from the wolf's side.) she comanded the wolf to lunge again this time the wolf attacking his back while she attacked by the front.
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

random fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: random fight   random fight EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:16 am

Watching his opponent's movements and cold smile, El Viajero decided to change his mind on keeping her alive, he needed blood and he needed it now. Spinning he grabbed the flanking wolf by the throat and put it in the direct path of it's owners sword. Then in a brutal display of ruthlessness thrust his hand into it's chest twisting its heart in his hand. Flashing away with the wolf still on his hand he ignored the electric shock given to him by the creature, it was even biting his arm trying desperately to get away. Looking at the defiance in its eyes he crushed its heart. Letting go of the inside of its chest cavity, Viajero looked up

"Is that all you've got?"
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

random fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: random fight   random fight EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:47 am

Ichisake grew pale and the wolf was in agoney, she sudderd and she turned green, but the wolf managed to rip out of El's grip it limped back twords her. she swayed a bit. Fortunatly,the wolf had a healing factor so while the wolf healed, she healedbut not completly. the wolf went back into her zan, and her eyes turned back into its natural blue. she smiled kindly at El for she knew that if she fought him, she would die, she also knew that he wanted her blood. Ichisake looked at El Via a bit, then she realized that he looked like one of her older brothers. she gasped, then she trembled, while tears came into her eyes, she said,"i'm sorry, but you...you remind me so..so much of m-my brother." she started crying a bit but she didn't make a noise. she looked up at El. then she closed her eyes, put back her sword and she faced him in the eye with a sad look. she closed her eyes and awaited her fate, she didn't quite want to be killed but he looked so much like her brother. she let tears fall, she was very pale.
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

random fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: random fight   random fight EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:54 am

(Sorry I'm a Vasto were not known for being nice)

Seeing her crying over a lost brother brought a cruel smile to the lips of a normally kind hollow, the evil within him was getting stronger and the good that was left was fading. With a super sonic flash he was behind her,"Then your agony will be all the sweeter in death" Putting his hands on either side of her head he fired two sonic booms at the same time. This was the finishing move, it would cause her brain to rupture from the pressure exerted on it. "You were a worthy opponent."
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

random fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: random fight   random fight EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:05 am

Ichisake knew what was coming, she wiped her eyes, and she gave a brave smile to El Via and said."hold up, i'm not going to die that easily." she smiled mischieviously and disappeard and got out of the attacks way, she grabbed her sword out and held it to El Via's neck eaisly and said in his ear,"dont tell me you fell for me giving up easily, i wasn't lying you seriously do look for my brother, but that doesn't mean that i'm gonna give up." with that, she swiftly climbed up his arm and jumped off his head slashing his arm, legs, back,other arm,and his neck. she smiled wickedly at him while she did her combo.
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

random fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: random fight   random fight EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:18 am

Falling to the ground under the attacks and speeding forward El Viajero was behind the girl who still assumed that she could beat him. She was in the air from completing her combo, shooting up at such a velocity that it left a crater, with his hands pointed forward like a spear. He was going to impale her through the chest, he was at his top speed, which happened to be over the speed of sound. But they were still in the air, sound travel's faster in the air, the gaining altitude also gave him a speed boost. He wanted to feel her heart in his hands and to a shinigami of her skill level this attack was impossible to avoid.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

random fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: random fight   random fight EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:22 am

Ichisake flipped out of the spears way but she got a long gash in her arm, she felt his annoyed presence,and she rolled her eyes and said,"typical, you totally act like my brother too." she smiled happily at El Via and said," bring it!" she then said."espada de la tormenta!" she made another whirlwind at him and she smiled at him.

Last edited by Ichisake Hideyoshi on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

random fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: random fight   random fight EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:31 am

(Holy Jesus in a hand basket, I just flew at you will you were still in the air at top vasto speed, with the fact that you are tired. There is no way in heaven, hell, or earth you could have dodged that. So if you want to godmod I will too.)

Seeing the whirlwind coming at him, El Viajero simply dodged to the side allowing the attack to pass him by while he charged a Gran Rey Cero on his fingers. Flying forward he grabbed the girl's sword and tossed it away, letting it fly at least 20 yards away. Ignoring the gash on his hand he pinned the girl to the ground. Pressing the ultra-powerful cero against her head he didn't mention a word as it fired, almost probably killing the girl or at least burned her eye's out.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

random fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: random fight   random fight EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:34 am

Ichisake struggled at El's grasp, then she felt a strong burn in her eyes. she screamed in agoney, she screamed at him."okay okay i'm done you win just take away this pain!" she screamed in pain.

Last edited by Ichisake Hideyoshi on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

random fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: random fight   random fight Empty

Back to top Go down

random fight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next