Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's fight for boredem.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

Let's fight for boredem. Empty
PostSubject: Let's fight for boredem.   Let's fight for boredem. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:04 am

He would walk in and look around, crossing his arms. The feild was a grassy plain light by only the moon light. The area seemed peaceful and peaceful to Hinin always meant more boredem. He sighed at the thought that there may actually be nothing to do around here. It would be nice to at least get hunted by the shinigami or arrancars every now and then. Maybe then he would have something to do and wouldn't be so bored all the time. He moved his left hand down to his side and his right hand up to his chin and began rubbing lightly thinking. Hm...What is there to do. He yawned then let his hand drop.
Back to top Go down
http://Neach.Forumotion.com
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: Let's fight for boredem.   Let's fight for boredem. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:11 am

[[For the record here...I am not going to release my res. At least not unless I absolutely have to.]]

Suddenly, and silently, Yanagi would appear in the grassy area, in the shadow of a tree. She was completely invisible in the shadows, blending into them because of how thick and dark the shadows were that night. When the man spoke she stepped out from the shadows and smiled sweetly. Today she wore her regular arrancar outfit, the sleeves cut off at the shoulders and connected at the armpits, leaving a portion of her upper arm exposed on both ends. The fronts of the shirt went further than the sides, and at her waist was her blade. Yanagi watched him thoughtfully before giving her two cents. "You can sleep, or train, or run around, or defend yourself." She said.
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Let's fight for boredem.   Let's fight for boredem. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:20 am

He would look out from behind him and smile. He had found something he could do now. He tapped the hilt of his zanpaktou as a freakish smile appeared on his face. Mind if I kill some boredem with you? He reached up in front of him and popped his nuckles, twisting his body so that he was now facing the woman. She had an incredibly strong reiatsu and this excited Hinin. That showed a sign of a lot of boredem leaving or a lot of intertainment coming. He didn't care which. He waited for her response. How about a fun little spar or fight? Which ever it is I don't really care too much.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: Let's fight for boredem.   Let's fight for boredem. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:30 am

"Then I suppose tonight I get a real meal. Too bad you won't taste like onigiri..." Yana said cheerfully, as she charged forward in a burst of speed. If a sonido would be described as the speed of sound, then her sonido would have to be described as three times the speed of sound. She would reappear, touching the ground and creating a small crater as she kicked off once again. Lacking in offensive prower, she would make up with it for speed. Due the intense momentum that she would gain from this speed, she would be able to thrust her fist through the man's chest if he didn't somehow dodge the punch she would through at him. After kicking off she lost some of her speed, and now was only a blur.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Let's fight for boredem.   Let's fight for boredem. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:47 am

He would begin to laugh as he pulled his mask down onto his face and he ducked out of the way of the punch. He quickly unsheathed his zanpaktou and would shunpo away lightly about four feet. Well well. Your a fast one aren't you. What is your rank? Btw I'm Hinin. He would smile as he yelled Prevail Kelfoon!!! His zanpaktou grows one extra blade on each side of the original blade. The center blade formed into a broadsword, making it a tri-blade. The blades turned blue with a red dragon design on each of them. A black velvet ribbon would appear around the hilt of the handle. He smiled then sworled the blade around playfully as his shadow began to rise off of the ground. It formed into a second blade with the upper half of his shadow onto the ground. The second blade looked exactly like his zanpaktou. It slowly came to a physical form as he smiled and shunpoed at the woman at her equal speed. His blades held back and ready to strike. A certain glare in his eyes showed no fear or hate or any real emotion. It showed the look of excitement and power. He then swung the blades at her, first the right then the left simintaniously. If they connected, they would cut her arms from her body.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: Let's fight for boredem.   Let's fight for boredem. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:06 am

Yanagi would yawn, ducking beneath the blades and extending her left leg to make the fall more graceful and comfortable. Then, pushing off of the ground, she rose her right knee up in an attempt to hit him square in the gut with it. Her brilliant blue hair shone in the moonlight, the ponytails moving left and right in the breeze that her momentum created. The bangs that fell out so often she stopped trying to fit them into the ponytails fell before her eyes, still not masking the obvious hunger in them. Her mask shone bone-white in the moonlight, a glowing line across the middle of her face. Her smile was still there, as bright as ever. "To answer your question, I have no rank. I am Yanagi Iriai, Deseo, one of Les Tres Reyes. I am the master strategist of the arrancar, fastest of my race, and one of the three strongest ever to be born."
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Let's fight for boredem.   Let's fight for boredem. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:16 am

He pushed himself out of the way of the knee. He smiled and swung the blades up at her not attempting to actually do any damage. He was just having some fun right now. The fastest eh? sounds like you could provide me some intertainment then. This should be fun. He would grin again shoving himself into the air at her with the blades behind him, his shadow pushing him into the air as well like a drill. The shadow appeared to be some sort of sheet in the back ground as it waved in the light breeze of the quiet night. He twisted his body, sending a side kick in the direction of the woman's stomach. The shadow forming under him like a platform of shadow.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: Let's fight for boredem.   Let's fight for boredem. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:33 am

Jumping to the side, she avoided the kick with ease. Normally she would trust her hierro to do its job, but she didn't like the site of the shadow that followed him. She didn't know what nasty tricks were in store for her after the release of a shikai. So early and he is already releasing a level of his power, this is almost sad. She thought to herself with a chuckle almost escaping her lips. When he cleared past her, and his back was directly in front of her, she launched a powerful punch toward his kidney.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Let's fight for boredem.   Let's fight for boredem. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:44 am

He sighed and smiled as he took the punch. He fell to the ground as his mask dissapeared. He stood up, dusting himself off and looked up at the girl. He knew she was powerful but this was going to get really fun for him. Ya know, I have to say. I am alittle impressed by your race. You were able to take an entire society that has hunted you for a long time. Unfortunately, that entertainment is past news and no longer gives me joy. He looked behind him and the shadows had already faded back to their original states. He still had the second zanpaktou so at least his shikai was still working. He grinned as the shadow dissapeared from his grip and his grip on Kelfoon tightened. He would shunpo with slower speeds than before but not that much lower, at her, sending a kick aimed for her stomach. At the same moment, he flipped around and swung his zanpaktou around at her spine. If it connected, it would paralyze her from the neck down. He placed his foot on the blade in an instance to increase the speed of the attack, making it impossible for anyone with normal speeds to counter.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: Let's fight for boredem.   Let's fight for boredem. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:20 am

In the instant it took him to swing his body around and kick his own blade, she drew hers. Their blades would meet and she would shift her body to stare at the man. Pushing on his blade, she launched herself a few meters backward before skidding to a stop. She smiled, pushing her bangs from his eyes and re-sheathing her katana. She then took up a casual offensive stance, one hand in front of her open and the other above her head in the form of a fist. Her legs were shoulder length apart and her body was a bit low to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Let's fight for boredem.   Let's fight for boredem. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:34 am

He would smile and shunpo into the air, high, putting distence between them. He would begin to chuckle because this was the first time he could use his bankai. His eyes went wide and he opened his mouth as he gained more speed in the air. BANKAI!!!!!!!!!! He aimed his zanpaktou at her as he roared it. Right above him, dark clouds of pure reiatsu would form. His hair is pushed back by all of the reiatsu sworling around his blade now. The side blades shift into the center blade, making his zanpaktou a true broadsword. It had two holes where the edge of the side blades used to be. His cloathes would glow black and a hood would form, creating a cloak around his body. He was now wearing a black hooded cloak as a beam appears on the tip of the blade. It would shoot directly down at her as a black wave of reiatsu. He watched as it shot faster and faster at her. If it hit her, it would do alot of damage to her body. It would possibly cut some of her limbs from her body from the power of the reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: Let's fight for boredem.   Let's fight for boredem. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:38 pm

Yanagi grumbled at the hotheaded man, bringing out both trump cards so soon in a battle. Suddenly, her right eye began to glow a violent red. As it glowed, an orb formed in front of it. The orb would explode into a massive ray of red energy, known as a cero. The cero impacted with the shadowy reiatsu, but only five meters or so around her body, to avoid any hitting her. When they impacted both would dissipate into a mini explosion, nothing special. Yana sighed, her right eye glowing once more. She began to charge a second cero, and launched it toward her opponent. He made me draw my blade once and I make him pull out Bankai...dull...
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Let's fight for boredem.   Let's fight for boredem. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:57 pm

Sorry about that by the way. He would shunpo out of the way. I got bored and wanted to try out my bankai for the first time. I didn't see too much of a reason to use it but once again... He would shunpo at her with even faster speeds than when he had the mask on. He neared her but instantly changed direction towards the sky. He got about a few yards away then formed a circle with his hands. Shadow fire he said and a powerful black kidou shoots with impressive speed at the woman. If connected, it would blow a hole in her left leg.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: Let's fight for boredem.   Let's fight for boredem. EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:02 am

This time, not having quite enough time to launch a full out cero at the man, she launched several bala. The bala would hit the black kidou and explode on contact. Still a bored expression on her face, she would appear behind him, her eye already at its full glow, as she had been charging it while she launched the bala and sonido'd up to him. Directly behind him, it would be nearly impossible for her to miss with this attack. She released the cero while still only inches away from the man, not being affected herself except for a slight recoil because of the gale that the cero had formed due to its intense power.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Let's fight for boredem.   Let's fight for boredem. EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:14 am

You have got to be kidding me he managed to get out as he shumpo'd straight, trying to get as far away from the attack as possible. He only made it three feet before it hit him in his back. He fell to the ground and crashed into the dirt. His zanpaktou lay uselessly on the ground beside him now. It hadn't changed back yet so he felt his was still in the clear. He gripped the handle and pulled himself up by stabbing it into the ground. He had smoke comming from his back and this brought a chuckle to his face. I guess I am just smokin then. He laughed alittle then winced in pain. The cero had hurt him very badly. He would sigh as his bankai disapeared and returned to it's sealed state. Looks like I am all out of luck then. He closed his eyes and smiled. Oh well, gotta happen some way. He would shunpo at her with all his speed and push through the pain of his wound. He wouldn't feel it in a minute anyway. He swung his zanpaktou at a slow stomach strike. He knew he had lost the fight but he didn't want to just surrender. He made it so that she had to finish him off.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: Let's fight for boredem.   Let's fight for boredem. EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:44 am

Yana smiled as the man charged her. He had shown bravery through his hotheadedness, and that she could respect and even grow to like. However, there wouldn't be time for that kind of growth to occur. As he swung slowly and weekly at her stomach, obviously badly wounded and dying as his lack of a bankai announced, she caught the blade with his reinforced palm. Her hierro allowed her to do this, grabbing the blade firmly and staring him directly in the eyes. Suddenly, a bala would be released from her right eyeball, pointblank with his face. It this didn't tear his head from his body, it would at least tear the flesh from his face. Either way he had little chance of surviving at this point. "You fought sloppily, but well considering your opponent. Feel lucky that it was me that faced you, had it been either of the other two you would have died shamefully. I was not meant for combat." She said in a soft voice, as she released the bala.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Let's fight for boredem.   Let's fight for boredem. EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:00 am

He would be hit directly in the face, crushing his eyes and brain. His corps fell down with a soft touch of death. He embraced the feeling of death all around him. His haired feathered in the wind. He wooshed towards the ground, his arms being drug behind him because of the air pulling them up. His legs hung uselessly in the air as he fell. When he reached the ground, he crashed hard, dust flying up everywhere. His zanpaktou fell down beside him then slowly started to drift away with his body. He let his head fall as his death came. He died there on the ground without feeling any more pain than he did.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: Let's fight for boredem.   Let's fight for boredem. EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:04 am

[[CLOSED; VICTOR: YANAGI]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's fight for boredem.   Let's fight for boredem. Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's fight for boredem.
Page 1 of 1