Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to die.......

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

Time to die....... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to die.......   Time to die....... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:03 am

(You wanna god mod? I'm game!)

Shunjuku smiled happy as the man rocketed off the ground. Shunjuku flashed behind Shin and grabbed him by his arms from behind, and put his knee on the man's back. Then he heaved as hard as he could to break Shin's arms. After he did that, he swung his giant blade at the guy to slash him in half.

(You can just die now... you have ignored every single lethal attack in the fight.... I have had enough of that shiz.)
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: Time to die.......   Time to die....... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:23 am

Shins arms were pulled into breaking,"AH!" he yelled. he didn't just need his arms though. he looked at the espada, he was swinging at him, he quickly and in great pain ducked under the blade. he flashed stepped behind the espada and threw a roundhouse kick to the back of the head. again, he was screaming as he did this in pain.

(I hopw you like shiz)
Back to top Go down
El Viajero

El Viajero

PostSubject: Re: Time to die.......   Time to die....... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:53 am

(Since everyone else is doing it)

Watching the espada break the shinigami's arms, Viajero felt an old bloodlust rise within him. The screams of pain sounded delicious he just couldn't let this opportunity pass up.
Rushing forward at a little over the speed of sound, he gave his still airborne opponent no time to react. Grabbing the shinigami's leg in mid-kick, he slammed him into the ground on the opposite side of the Espada. Then pressing his hand down onto his opponent, and fired a point blank Gran Rey Cero straight into the chest cavity were almost all the organ's needed for life are kept. He desire's the blood of his opponent splattered on the ground around them.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: Time to die.......   Time to die....... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:16 pm

Shin felt a white flash of pain and agony, he screamed bloody murder as he saw the great hole in his chest. he slowly sat up, in agonizing pain. he then was able to stand up, but he quickly and nearly fell down. he shunpo'd somewhat away,"So you want it like this huh? Bankai!" and his sheathed zanpokto gave him a new form, his arms still broken but they were still in there joints and he could use his sword in pain. he flashed stepped behind the hollow,"DIE!!!!!" and he slashed at the speed of four hundred miles an hour, pretty damn fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to die.......   Time to die....... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to die.......
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2