Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]

Go down 
+8
Teshinime Takeru
Kirin
Hinin Twilian
Razor Zaoldyeck
Shinju Teccanina
Riuku
Ban Saeberling
Akemi
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] Empty
PostSubject: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:27 am

Yaouchi was in one of the designated hiding spots. This one was deep outside of the Rukongai near a lot of the criminals so that if attacked the enemy would need to fight the criminals as well as the shinigami plus the houses and hideouts for the spiritual murderers are both perfect ambush locations. This was one of the hiding places Yaouchi had personally scouted out for his escape from the Sereitei plan. Its just to bad that it had to go into effect but Yaouchi knew they could retake the Sereitei from arrancar grasp.

Yaouchi jumped from rooftop to rooftop. Even though he was elected the leader of the shinigami he still had work to do with the retaking of the seretei from the arrancar. That however including keeping his shinigami alive from the sure to be coming scouts of the arrancar coming from the Sereitei. Which caused Yaouchi to be one of the ones that had to go on constant patrol of the Rukongai. Yaouchi had his blade out and his crazy insane robes on and his Zanpaktou in his hands.

Yaouchi landed from the rooftops at one of the houses of the rukongai residents. He walked to the door and knocked on it. The one who answered yelped when she saw him and then remembered that the Captain Commander was crazy and dressed like this all the time. "ya scared me there Commander." She told him.

"I know I did miss but that is kind of the point isn't it? What if we can scare all the arrancar out of the Sereitei wouldn't that be nice." Yaouchi responded while running through a scare and overestimation campaign against the arrancar in the Seretei. Which would probably work for the beginning of the war.

"Well Mr. Kanata I haven't seen any of those monsters around here. They haven't found us out yet but trust me when they do Ill be tellin ya and ill get the word to you." The woman responded. Probably wondering why Yaouchi kept returning since this was the third time Yaouchi had knocked on this door in the past 2 days.

"Thank you miss." Yaouchi said as he finished the days patrols without encountering any arrancar at any of the hiding spots. Yaouchi finally reached the last place he was supposed to go that day. A meeting with all the captains that cared about planning out the future of the race. IN a small shack that has been rigged up to stand the power of the captains.

[btw there is no post order here]

Last edited by Yaouchi on Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akemi
10th Division Captain
Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:13 pm

Akemi arrived at the meeting room early as usual and decided to entertain herself by looking around the small room. The walls were an off white color the paint somewhat chipping off the wall. There was a large sized table placed in the center of the room with 13 chairs placed around the sides of the table, each chair belonged to a squad capitan, the table occupying most of the room in the small space. There was also a small window in the corner of the room that had a veiw of the seritai, looking at the view Akemi sighed softly and turned away returning to the table to take her seat, she could hardly believe that she was now squad 10 capitan it had seemed like just yesterday that she was in the training academy. Suddenly Akemi felt a presence and turned to the door when Yaouchi appeared in the doorway looking scary as usual. She stood up instantly and smiled happily upon seeing him. "How are you today Yaouchi-sama? No arrancars around I assume?" She asked bowing lowly in a traditional japanese style her short silver-blue hair shining slightly in the dim lighting. Looking up from her bow, her blue eyes searching his inquisitively to impaitent to wait for his reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:21 pm

Yaouchi looked around and noticed the same things as Akemi [dont feel like saying it again]. He saw Akemi and listened to her question and his left eye twitched as he stared down at her. Yaouchi almost winked at her but instead just blinked and walked to his chair without responding yet. Yaouchi picked up his robes and sat down in his chair.

When Yaouchi sat down and Akemi did to. Then Yaouchi spoke. "Just because none were spotted by the residents and I felt nothing but the usual spritiual pressure doesn't mean there are no arrancar around here. All we know is that there is not an arrancar outside of this building as we speak."

The genius of this meeting place that Yaouchi had made was that it technically was not a residential spot but instead a secret spot. Shinigami lived in the houses around and pretended to be normal Rukongai citizens unless approached by a captain or Lieutenant. This is what squad 2 was up to at the moment. So the only spiritual pressures that would be felt inside of the building would be an approaching pressure meaning an arrancar right outside. This was the best Yaouchi could do.

[sorry its a lil lot short.]
Back to top Go down
Akemi
10th Division Captain
Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:30 pm

"So why have you called us here? Or do I have to wait for the others to show before we disscuss what needs to be said?" Akemi asked messing with the hilt of her sword pulling at the dangling chain that rested on her leg.

She then subconciously started to sense for other spiritual pressures, it had always been a habit for her and now she hardly realized when she was doing it. Satisfied that nothing threatening was around she relaxed and turned her whole attention back to Yaouchi pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:39 pm

Yaouchi watched Akemi to try and figure out what she was doing before he responded. He never responded immediatly and she would know that by now. First she played with the hilt of her sword so she was probably remembering time back in the SS. Then he felt a tiny tinge of spiritual pressure from her spiking. Meaning she was doing something small probably looking for other spiritual pressures.

She then pushed a strand of hair behind her ear probably waking herself back up to the real world that was going on around her instead of in her memories or in the world of searching for the arrancar that could be hiding just around the corner at any moment. Which was always a scary thought even to Yaouchi.

" I have called the captains here and so far just you have showed up simply because I would like to divide the squads up into teams for a pre war with the arrancar mission time. I will have 4 teams and they will be mainly focused with divisions that work together doing what they need to do before we begin our war with the arrancar."

Yaouchi stated as he leaned forward in his chair a little. He grabbed the hilt of his massive Zanpaktou in a sudden move and jumped out of his chair and swung the blade to point at the window facing the Sereitei. To retake that place and to kill all the vermin who have trashed our home and my base of operations. most of my history is there and probably destroyed by those beasts and so we will kill every last one of them." Yaouchi then sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Akemi
10th Division Captain
Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:50 pm

Akemi nodded along to what Yaouchi was saying understanding the importance of this mission and then she looked out the window towards the Sereritei a glare crossing her usually happy sweet features.

When Yaouchi suddenly grabbed for his zanpaktou only one thought shot through Akemi's mind she spun around facing the window, her sword drawn and pointed towards the window her spiritual pressure spiking immensly. To her this seemed to take forever but to anyone who could have seen it would have missed it because it only took a fraction of a second.

After waiting a short while with nothing happening Akemi started to relax and sheathed her zanpaktou turning to face Yaouchi she glared at him before letting out a soft sigh her features returning to normal. "Jeez Captain you scared me I thought an Arrancar was attacking!" She stated putting her hand over her heart, her pulse racing with adrenaline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:57 pm

Yaouchi felt the spike. It was not immediate but it was pretty fast she was powerful indeed and deserved the position that she had. Thoug the glaring was a tad rude and Yaouchi thought that he should point that out. Looking dead into Akemi's glare with his own crazed eyes and his painted white face Yaouchi spoke coldly and deeply.

"Akemi its not polite to stare at the general." Yaouchi stared at her with intense eys and a power behind them that showed the flare of hatred towards the arrancar and the flare of power behind his robes and his current level of his sword. Yaouchi paused completely not moving a muscle staring at Akemi.

Speaking in a lighter voice slightly but still staring though admittably staring lighter Yaouchi spoke again. "Anyways you and squad 9 and squad 3 out in Karakura town and in the hunt for the Vaizards. You three squads will be in charge of finding allies for the Shinigami before the wars starts remember Akemi." Yaouchi went back to the old stare but this time he also leaned forward in his chair towards Akemi. "Be polite"

[sorry short post again]

Last edited by Yaouchi on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akemi
10th Division Captain
Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:05 pm

When Yaouchi had pointed out her glare Akemi immediately dropped her glace and bowed respectfully also trying to hide the embarrasment written all over her face. "Gomen Captain I didn't mean to disrepect you." she reponded quietly.

Instead of meeting Yaouchi's gaze as he spoke about the plan she stared at the table top in front of her her hands twisting anxiously in her lap. "I understand, but what if we cannot find anyone willing to assist us sir?" She asked daring to glance up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:11 pm

Yaouchi thought about while he was on the disrespect issue he would tell her to look at him while he was talking to her but he figured that could wait until another day when Yaouchi was expecting no more company. Yaouchi wondered when all the other late captains would ariive but that was again for a later date so Yaouchi continued with Akemi.

"Its all right just be respectful when you meet with other race dignitaries. They will respond to that well unless of course they are insane which some are. In that case I will trust your judgement as well as Captain 9 and 3's judgement on how to deal with that partiuclar person. Now if you can recruit no allies to the cause you will return after meeting with them. On your way back you will talk with the Quincies about there contract with us and bring back there top warriors and tacticians."

Yaouchi spoke directly and once again stood up. He walked around the table a couple times and paced back and forth in Akemi's blind spot for a few seconds before returning to stand where he was sitting just minutes before. At the head of the table with 6 chairs to his left and 6 chairs to his right. Just as it should be back in the Seretei.

[sorry about the post once again I just am at a block]
Back to top Go down
Akemi
10th Division Captain
Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:21 pm

Akemi watched Yaouchi as he spoke nodding simply at the end letting a smile of determanation fix itself on her face. "Don't worry Captain I won't let you down." she spoke with all the confidence in the world her eyes burning with excitement.

Once Yaouchi left his seat and started pacing another smile suddenly spread across her face. She wouldn't fail at this no matter the cost she would bring back enough people to totally destroy the arrancar for good.

"Captain, where is everyone else?" Akemi suddenly asked aware of the fact that 11 people were missing.
Back to top Go down
Ban Saeberling
11th Division Captain
Ban Saeberling

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:14 pm

"Sorry for being so late" ... were the first words that came out of Ban's mouth, indeed he was really late, the Captain Commander called all the captains to have a meeting in a designated spot, apparently there were some important issues to be discussed. Ban usually was extremely punctual, but in this particular occasion he had to be more careful than usual, the reason was that the surroundings of the place where they were having this meeting were filled with arrancars; it was a hard time for the Soul Society and they need to claim back what belong to them. By the time he arrived he wasn't able to hear much of the conversation between the Captain Commander and the 10th squad captain Akemi, he didn't want to interrupt them so he decided to wait until they noticed him, then Akemi asked "Captain, where is everyone else?"... it seemed like the right time to intervein.

"Once again, i'm really sorry for being so late, i hope you understand all the precautions i had to take before coming here, we live in dangerous times right now and i had to be careful" said Ban almost like trying to justify his delay.
He was hoping a ressume from at least one of them about their previous conversation, he decided to wait and see what they will tell him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:32 am

Yaouchi turned to face the newcomer. He had sensed his spitirual pressure before he entered. That was why Yaouchi had not started talking right after Akemi said "captain when are the others coming" Yaouchi stared at him with one eye opened and one eye closed but not with an angry look necessarily.

Yaouchi motioned to the squad 11 seat right across from Akemi and said not a word and had no intention of continuing speaking until Ban Saeberling squad 11 captain took his designated seat and was fully prepared to listen to the future plans for the Shinigami that Yaouchi had come up with. AKA the pre war activities list.

Yaouchi himself stood up again simply because it was not right to be sitting when there was a standing member at the meeting. He patiently waited for the man to take his seat however Yaouchi's anger for the arrancar was fully capable of taking the form of anything if set off no matter if Yaouchi felt like changing it or not.

[sorry its short I was having another block]
Back to top Go down
Riuku
8th Division Captain
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:11 am

Making his way into the meating of the captains, Riuku was runing late beacaus he over sleped and was on his way to the meating. Riuku poped his neck and put his hand on the back of his neck. Riuku made his way to the captains headquarters. "Hello, sorry i over slep. So, whats going on hear?" Riuku asked. Riuku looked over at Yao and the rest of the people hear and smiled. "Well If you dont know me by now, my name is Riuku it's nice to meat you guys." Riuku said and bowed in respect. Riuku looked over at Yao and walked to him. "So what do you need me for sir?" Riuku asked and looked at him dead in the eye with a smile on his face. Riuku looked around and put his hand on his sword. Riuku took his hand off and looked at the ground as it he did somthing wrong. Riuku looked up at the roof and sighed. Riuku now waits to see what will happen.

(sorry not good at openings)
Back to top Go down
http://narutobattles.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:35 am

Yaouchi flared his nostrils when the horrible excuse for being late was given by Riuku. However Yaouchi didn't show anything but that other than taking his Zanpaktou and walking to Riuku's seat by standing on the table and walking over there. Yaouchi planted his Zanpaktou into the table in front of Riuku's face.

Yaouchi then stabbed through the table and it collapses down on the three attending captain's knee's. Yaouchi then picked up his massive blade and sheathed it again. After that Yaouchi went into the other room for a minute and returned with another table this one nicer than the last one.

This table was covered with decorations of Captain Commanders from the past of the Sereitei. It was a reminder to all the captains that the ancestors lived there and that Yaouchi planned on living there just as well as the others no matter what the cost. Yaouchi took his seat at the head of the table and looked at the captains. Yaouchi finally spoke again.

"If you think the arrancar are going to cave in on themselves and kill themselves then you really have another thing coming. I can Guaruntee that at least some of the Captains now will be dead by the end of the war with the arrancar after we actually start an open war with the arrancar. Now if you want less of us to die you will not have these horrible sleeping in excuses for coming to these meetings late. Try this again I dare you..."

Yaouchi trailed off and grabbed his bear and pulled on it for a second before sitting up perfectly straight in his chair again and feeling his familiar Zanpaktou push against his side. Yaouchi felt like it was his fault that the Sereitei fell because he fell asleep while he was commanding the Shinigami. Due to that his inexperienced lieutenant had to take over and because of that he was killed by the espada that Yaouchi personally ripped the head off of. Sleeping was a horrible excuse and inexcusable in the name of duty.
Back to top Go down
Shinju Teccanina
2nd Division Captain
Shinju Teccanina

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:07 am

Shinju Teccanina stood in the corner with his long red spiky hair and his muscle red shinjugame robe. and his white captain robe hanging over it with his sword oh his hip he looked at them as he as he also moved his hand to his pocket pulling out a ipod looking thing and he put then in his ears listening to Liberate by disturbed. he then walked over to them and he was walking in his own kind of style and his to tattos showing on his rather muscular arms. They said 'Hate' and 'Greed' one on each shoulder.

Shinju sat down at a table looking at Yaouchi with his pale blind red eyes in a hello sort of way. Hello Yaouchi sorry im a little late he said in a normal tone and had a slight grin his face resting a hand on his Zanpaktou and he leaned back in the chair crossing his legs looking up sighing. as he looked up at the other captains in there and he gave each of them a nod. Hello how are ya guys. he said in a jumpy tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:31 am

Yaouchi saw Shinju put the Ipod in his ear and Yaouchi's face sunk into a deep dissapointment but not like the blind Shinju here would see that. Yaouchi however took advantage of the blind man and instead of doing nothing Yaouchi took his blade out silently and sliceed the chord on the headphones.

Yaouchi then waited a few minutes for Shinju to realized that the chord had been cut and at that point where it connected to the Ipod. Few seconds Later Yaouchi took his blade again and skeered the Ipod with his Zanpaktou and pulled the rest of it out of SHinju's ears. Yaouchi then looked at the Ipod and chucked it out the window.

Yaouchi then walked over to Shinju's left air and whispered to him. "your blind therefore listening to shit means that you have no way of understanding what is being said to you. Therefore your not really at the meeting Mr. TeccaNina." Yaouchi walke back to his seat and sat down.

Yaouchi looked out the window at the Sereitei again and thought about the killing of the Arrancar there and how sweet it would be to rip the leaders head off. Yaouchi then turned to the growing number of captains and said. " I guess your starting to wonder why I have called all of you here to this meeting in this horrible and badly built shack in the middle of the crime district?"
Back to top Go down
Riuku
8th Division Captain
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:58 pm

Riuku looked at yao as he was talking and yawned. "Well yes sir. What is it that you wish us to do?" Riuku asked. Riuku looked at Yao and looked all around him to see what the place looks like. "I think that we should take the Soul Society back but look at how the arrancar are doing so we know what to do." Riuku said. Riuku only wanted to do this because the Soul Society was a place for the shiniamis not the arrancar. And they have nice beds to but Riuku did not tell them that. He just sits there with a smile on his face and pops his fingers. Riuku now waits to see what will happen.

(sorry just woke up.)
Back to top Go down
Razor Zaoldyeck
12th Division Captain
Razor Zaoldyeck

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:48 am

Razor was in the middle of a science experiment which was taking longer than it was supposed to, the experiment was about a "drug" which could help all shinigamis in general to have more energy, stamina and quicker cell regeneration, it was indeed a useful invention which was supposed to be used in the war against the arrancar. There was only one more step left, it has to be tested in real people, the previous tests were in mod-souls with no real way to quantify the results, then suddenly he remembered the meeting he had to attend convened by the Captain Commander Yaouchi. He tried to leave his "lab" in order but he didn't want to miss more time, so he rushed off to the meeting.

By the time he arrived at the location the meeting had already started, there were other captains but he wasn't the last one, more captains had to come , that relieved him of the guilt he felt because of his distraction in the lab. He quietly entered the room just when captain Riuku finished talking, the moment he entered all the captains who were there turn their heads around to see who was going in.

" Good afternoon gentleman, i'm sorry for being so late but i was on my lab finishing my last invention; i just need one final trial to complete and verify it. The invention is a drug, i havent named it yet but it has the ability to make us all more powerful, it increases the energy , stamina and reiatsu amount of the user by 70%, it also provides cell regeneration creating a flow of spiritrons which can heal injuries."

Razor felt all eyes on him, he didn't know if it was about the progress of the invention or if they were a little upset by his delay. After that he sat down and looked at the Captain Commander waiting for him to say something.
Back to top Go down
Akemi
10th Division Captain
Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:33 am

Akemi watched as one by one captains entered the room half of them with sorry excuses, upon hearing them Akemi couldn't help but light a light smile graze her features, not only at the overly weak excuses from the arriving captains but also from the fact that she could see a slight tint of anger rising in Yaouchi.

With each new captain entering the room and thus forth interrupting the captain commander made him more and more angry. "Will you all please just save the excuses for later Captain-sama is trying to tell you all something very important." Akemi said lighting but with a hint of impatience in her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:46 am

Yaouchi was still sitting but when another captain came in giving an excuse he put his head in his hands and squeezed the outsides of his nose very hard to distract himself for a second from the science captain. Though this excuse was the only valid one given so far so Yaouchi was not angry about Razor's lateness.

"That is quite all right Razor any new advances are needed in the war coming against the arrancar. However I will soon assign you a new directive for your science abilities which is why you have been called to this meeting. Speaking of which all of you will be assigned a mission and all but one of you will have multiple other captain's aiding you in your mission. These missions have been dubbed accordingly as the "pre war" Division assignments."

Yaouchi paused to look at each of the Captains that were currently in attendance. Akemi already knew her mission so she would probably be quiet and let him talk to the others not to mention she could probably tell all the poor excuses of everyone but her and Captain Science here were pissing him off.

Yaouchi sat back in his chair and looked out the window again and his blood boiled for the arrancar. It was still partly his fault that they had taken over because at the time he just wasn't strong enough to keep fighting and commanding for 5 days straight without a single moments break.

Yaouchi spoke up again. "Since ive now asked 3 times if any of you would care to know what is expected of you and no one has answered me I would like to just tell each of you now. Shinju, Riuku and Ban you are most of group 2 which will have the duty of Sneak into the old Division Quarters and Sereitei and report back to the Captain Commander all information gained on the arrancar residing there. Razor you will have the task of ressurecting the Bounto just as you have ressurected the Quincy. Akemi your orders have already been given." Yaouchi awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
8th Division Captain
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:01 am

Riuku looked at yao with a bord look and yawned. "Ok, when do you want us to leave?" Riuku asked. Riuku did feel like doing somthing today and poped his wrists. Riuku put his hand on his sword and got to his feet. Riuku looked like he did not want to do a thing but sleep yet today he wanted to do somthing and walked to a wall. do you think that this will be fun Riuku? Anomie asked. because i dont want to have a weak opponent coming to us. Ok ok, i'll try to find a strong one ok? ok. Riuku looked back at Yao. "So, are you guys ready? Cause i am and i feel like taking back what is ours." Riuku said and walked up to Yao. Riuku looked at Yao and spoke up. "I think that we should try and become friends with the vizards and if we are then we should have them help us out on the missons. they are helpful. Plus that makes our numbers biger." Riuku said. Riuku now waits for somone to say somthing
Back to top Go down
Razor Zaoldyeck
12th Division Captain
Razor Zaoldyeck

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:49 am

Razor heard the orders from the Captain Commander, resurrecting the Bounto had to be one of the most difficult tasks he was given to him since he was named captain of the 12th squad, with the Quincy the situation was much more favorable because he had a lot of data, this enable him to start that process with certainty that the results were going to be favorable; now with the Bounto situation, the current data was insufficient, in order to succeed a extensive research should be conducted first. Just when he had enough information the proper experiment process will begin according to the plan, the problem was that such investigation was too much to handle for one person, he would need help to collect and maybe to verify the authenticity of the information. All this thoughts worried Razor, due to his scientific personality, he seeked perfection in all his experiments and inventions; he also knew that absolute perfection was impossible and that the slightest miscalcualtion meant disaster. Before all this things continue tormenting his mind, he decided to speak.

"Captain Commander, it's a honor for me to be part of such an ambicious task. I'm honored that you trust me with this difficult task, however i must said that it cannot be performed only by me in the first part, the reason is simply because the current data is insufficient to start with the experiment, that is why a request if you could assign me a partner just for the first part of the task, in other words, a partner who can help me collect enough data to begin the experiments. There is also one more possibility, maybe you can tell me if this data is available somewhere, so i can go there and take it for further examination."

Razor was hoping the understading of the Captain Commander and waited his reply
Back to top Go down
Shinju Teccanina
2nd Division Captain
Shinju Teccanina

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:37 am

Shinju stood there with his arms and looked at looked at them Sounds a hella fun if there are any fights. Shinju then walked up to Razor and Riuku holding his zanpaktou over his shoulder ready to go. So we kill anyone in are way then right Yaoichi he said in a voice like he was ready for everything looking at him with his blind eyes as he looked around with his 360 degrees vision. he say everyone in the room and he walked to the door and leaned against it. so when are we gonna go and get out of here.

Shinju stabbed his sword in to the ground making a thud and the sword ring slightly as power started coming off both the sword and him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:50 am

Yaouchi listened to the 12th division captain. He was a sensible man therefore deserved to be listened to. Unlike some of the other captains here that deserved their rank but nothing more than their rank. Yaouchi basically ignored Shinju except about his part about killing everyone he see's which would be corrected.

Yaouchi thought about Razor's request and decided on who would be the best person to assist him. Why of course the reserves and back up captain Riuku. "Razor I understand your situation so instead of sending the reserves into battle I will leave their captain behind to help you out with your Bounto Research. I hope you can complete the mission I am trusting you with it."

Yaouchi then turned to Shinju and pulled out his blade since the only thing he seemed to understand was who had the most power. Yaouchi spiked his spiritual pressure for the blind man to feel and then tapped Shinju's blade with his Giant Zanpaktou releasing some Reiatsu into Shinju's blade to let him feel Yaouchi's power.

"Those going to the battle will not simply run in and kill. For that would be an act of war which we could not recover from at this time. You will only kill those who directly attack you and you cannot evade or you will be removed from your captain ranking. You are basically spying and looking for a good place to start the invasion once we actually begin. Remember this is an espionage mission."

Yaouchi pulled his sword back and put it into the sheath on his back. Yaouchi eyed them all and noted that Akemi just as he thought had been quiet but also Ban Saeberling was being to quiet and not doing anything in the meeting other than kind of showing up. Which was not the best thing to do in such a meeting. "Ban do you have any comments to make? Any questions about your mission or anything at all to say?"
Back to top Go down
Akemi
10th Division Captain
Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:58 am

Akemi listened and watched as the squad 12 captain was given his mission and smiled. She liked this guy already he ws the only one that had been concerned with his task and replied to the captain in a respectful manner unlike Shinju who was only concerned with killing people, she really wanted the captain to set him straight on that manner, then once Yaouchi turned to Shinju she knew he was in a world of hurt.

Suddenly she felt Yaouchi's spiritual pressure spike and shivered at the intensity of it, he was no doubt strong, and the best person for his job. "Captain would you like me to head to Katakura town directly after this meeting or wait for Squad 3 and 9?" Akemi asked a huge smile on her face due to the fact that Shinju was getting proper punishment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]   Captain Headquarters [Captains please come] Empty

Back to top Go down

Captain Headquarters [Captains please come]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next