Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shunjuku's Segunda Etapa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

Shunjuku's Segunda Etapa Empty
PostSubject: Shunjuku's Segunda Etapa   Shunjuku's Segunda Etapa EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:49 am

Name: Último Recurso (Last Resort)

Release Phrase: "¡ÉSTE ES MI ÚLTIMO RECURSO! (This one is my last resort!)"

Appearance: Shunjuku's armor sinks into his skin. The aiming device in front of his eye stretches across both eyes and starts to work virtually. A second blade of equal length to the other grows out from each arm and the blades turn to look like claws. Extensions come out from the back of his ribs and turn into box like shoulder paddings. A few open barrels are in the front of the boxes. A large amount of these are around Shunjuku's hips, legs, and arms. Long downwards horns go up a few inches, and wrap downwards to the center of Shunjuku's back and then curve out to the sides.

Ability: All of Shunjuku's innate abilities are increased 15 fold from his full release. All of the boxes with barrels, fire slightly explosive bits of metalic shell like a machine gun. The blades all have a slightly acidic quality to them so that they lightly corrode the skin over time. The burning stops around 3 posts. His normal motion speed is increased about 5 fold from the full release. His skin is also extremely dense and powerful, powerful enough for bullets from a magnum to bounce right off it.
Back to top Go down
Null

Null

PostSubject: Re: Shunjuku's Segunda Etapa   Shunjuku's Segunda Etapa EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:31 am

Quote :
Element: Destruction

Quote :
acidic quality

From looking at your other sheet, it seems your Res is more flame oriented than acidic. I saw several abilities correlating to fire rather than that said acid, therefore, I'll have to deny this on the basis of one ability as the ability of your Segunda Etapa isn't even related to 'destruction' or at least to the mainstream of your power involving 'destruction' with fire.

So... DENIED.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Shunjuku's Segunda Etapa   Shunjuku's Segunda Etapa EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:29 pm

Also, Shouldn't this be in your ressurection? This is part of your res dude, Don't make a new topic for it just to garner points or total thread count or whatever. IT also makes it harder for us mods and admins to look over it.
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

PostSubject: Re: Shunjuku's Segunda Etapa   Shunjuku's Segunda Etapa EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:09 am

Sorry... but it doesn't really do anything relivent to points.

Also, Null, you misread my ability, it makes the opponent feel like they're on fire, it does NOT say, however, that it involves literally setting them on fire. It is destruction by acid in its entirety. One ability, "eats away at the opponent's reiatsu," what you read was, "fires a shell bit," or something. My Ability have almost nothing to do with fire. So if your don't mind, I would enjoy you not critisizing my segunda etapa when you didn't take the time to full comprehend my abilities. Thank you, sir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shunjuku's Segunda Etapa   Shunjuku's Segunda Etapa Empty

Back to top Go down

Shunjuku's Segunda Etapa
Page 1 of 1