Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Segunda Adventures (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nakajima
Segunda
Segunda
Nakajima

Segunda Adventures (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Segunda Adventures (Open)   Segunda Adventures (Open) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:28 pm

What a pretty day. Sun was out, only a couple of clouds around. Flowers were everywhere. Everything just seemed to smile. And that's the way Naka liked it. Soul Society, once the home of the Shinigami. Now the home of the Arrancar. Naka was walking the streets of this beautiful place. A empty street. Nothing else had come down this street. Only Naka was going down it. Weird He thought. Naka had his hand behind his head. He walked up to a house and sat down. He lend his head back against the wall. His eyes started to get heaver and heaver. Soon his eyes were closed. Naka would soon regret ever closing his eyes. What a terrible dream. Filled with pain, and never forget pain. Naka was on a ship headed towards some place he never heard of. At first he thought it would be a peaceful journey. Boy was he wrong. Rain poured down. Everyone on the deck was slipping and wet. Naka was standing under a roof watching. When a man pushed by him. The man told Naka to help the crew. Naka told him no. But that man didn't like that. Naka turned around to walk away, and he felt a sharp pain in his back. He fell to the floor. He looked at the man. The man had a sick smile on his face. Just then Naka realized what had just happened. The man had stabbed him, and Naka was soon to die. What a terrible dream. A dream that actually happened in the past. Naka's eyes opened. He felt his forehead, it was covered in sweat. His arms were shaking. Naka sighed. Just a dream. Just a dream. But the thing was, that it wasn't just a dream. That had actually happened. And Naka had actually died.
Back to top Go down
Pakato
Primera
Primera
Pakato

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Adventures (Open)   Segunda Adventures (Open) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:16 pm

Audible choruses of beautiful melodies had filled the inner ears of the lonesome arrancar. The subtle spirit like chirps of the birds in the vicinity bestowed upon him a rare feeling of warmth and content. There the primera sat, his legs dangling slightly over the ledge of the roof top he had perched himself on top of. He had been watching his fellow arrancar who had leisurely sat and dozed off under the shade of the very same house he had been sitting on top of. People watching was one of Pakato's more frequent past times , it revealed a lot about ones personality and often times their insecurities. It had been 30 minuets since the arrancar beneath him had dozed off, his loud grunts and heavy breathing suggested that he was having a bad dream.

It was uncomfortable for Pakato just to sit and watch as someone suffered from their own intellectual images, but who was he to interrupt the power of a dream? Moments later the arrancar had awoken soaked with sweat. Pakato raised his right eyebrow in intrigue as he pondered to himself what horrors his counterpart had in visioned."Dreams are a good thing, even if they manifest as nightmares. Its one of those things that reminds me I have a second chance at life." Pakato said as he intoned his voice downward toward the discombobulated arrancar in a soft and gentle tone as if not to startle him too much. Jumping down from his perched position Pakato made his presence known as he stood before the currently nameless arrancar and introduced himself." Sorry if I startled you, my name is Byushorin Pakato, and you are?" The refined espada said as he raised his infamous brow and peered on at the arrancar before him in anticipation of a greeting.
Back to top Go down
Nakajima
Segunda
Segunda
Nakajima

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Adventures (Open)   Segunda Adventures (Open) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:06 am

Fear was something everyone had. Weather it be with a animal, or just something. But one thing that could happen to everyone was being startled. And after having a nightmare, not good. Naka nearly jumped out of his skin. He jumped to his feet and looked around. Nothing. Then another Arrancar faced him. Naka laughed a little. He had freaked out over nothing. Just like him. The Segunda smiled. "Yeah I'm fine. Oh and the name's Nakajima." Naka outstretched his hand. Seemed kind of weird not shaking someone's hand when you just met them. A cool breeze swept over the two Arrancar, and Naka shivered a bit. He hated the cold, more than anything in the world. Always creating snow, making people slide around like penguins. And now he had left. Everything now a days was fast. You never got to savor something. It just came and went. Like the world would, some day.
Back to top Go down
Pakato
Primera
Primera
Pakato

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Adventures (Open)   Segunda Adventures (Open) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:26 am

" Indeed. Its a pleasure to meet you Nakajima-san" Pakato replied as he obliged Naka's gesture and shook his hand. A chilly breeze had rolled through the seretei and caused the hairs on the back of Pakato's neck to cringe a bit."Don't you find it simply fascinating that even after you have perished, you are granted a second life. Needless to say we are one of the lucky ones. Its not often an arrancar is born from thousands of mindless one track hollows." Pakato said as he gazed up at the sky briefly as if he were giving some sort of subliminal appreciation to the forces around him.

" It's been a long time coming but Im glad I've lived long enough to see the arrancars have their time. It was a tough road but we finally got our inherited revenge on the shinigami we have been dictated to hate so much." Pakato uttered with an ill mannered sigh as if there was something he felt was hollow about their "victory"." At any rate, have you met with the trecera yet? The reason I ask is because I am curious if you are an espada or not. You look tough enough, have you been given a rank?" Pakato said with his scrawny finger perched upon his bottom lip as he anxiously waited for answer.
Back to top Go down
Nakajima
Segunda
Segunda
Nakajima

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Adventures (Open)   Segunda Adventures (Open) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:34 am

The only thing Naka was doing was nodding his head. He really wasn't even listening to the Arrancar. Until he asked if he had met another Arrancar. Naka opened his mouth. No I haven't." Question after question. Naka sighed. Always seemed to be the same question. Of course Naka was the Segunda. Not to brag or anything. "I'm the Segunda" Naka pointed his thumb and his chest, with a big smile. Now he really wasn't bragging. Not one bit.

[Sorry for the short post.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Segunda Adventures (Open)   Segunda Adventures (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Segunda Adventures (Open)
Page 1 of 1