Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friends amoung friends...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

Location : word of advice..if you wanna live.........dont turn around

Friends amoung friends... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:38 am

Miku laughed "yes i like talk to people...most of the men that i talk to end up trying to rape me...not all of them..some of them." miku shudders a bit at the memory,but she smiled,"but other then that, i'm pretty good at talking to people." she laughes again, and blushes a bit more deeper.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:04 am

This is nice. I am glad I got to talk to you. He sighs and stretches up. He smiles more and looks at her, slowing down lightly.
Back to top Go down
http://Neach.Forumotion.com
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:09 am

Miku blushes this time not in embarrasment,"me too" she smiles brightly,she was glad that she had this walk, but she was still bored, and she wanted something to do,"so...what now?" she asked Hinin, not knowing what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:15 am

He sighed. Hm...How about a game of hide and seek maybe he chuckled lightly but he meant it. It was a fun game and it had been a while since he played.
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:17 am

Miku laughed,"alright, who's hiding?" she asked playfuly even though it was a long time since she played, and it seemed hilarious at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:21 am

He chuckled a bit more. Sorry its just the only thing I can think of doing at this current point. Unless you would like to do something else? He raised his eye brows playfully like he was hoping she had a better idea than this childs game.
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:25 am

Miku laughed mostly in relief, "to tell you the truth..i'd rather you choose.." miku blushes but laughs at the same time, she smiles at hinin playfuly.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:28 am

He smiles as well in the same manner then nods. Well theres a lake just down the way. We could always go for a swim maybe?
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:31 am

Miku smiles,"sure,i'd like that." she laughes,"lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:37 am

He nods again then walks off down the trail, his hands now behind his head and a light smile on his face. He hadn't had this much fun in a while and now he actually had a real friend. He didn't think anything could ruin it for the world. He pushed away some bushes and the lake shown beautifully. Um...you should probily get changed. He pointed to a large bush that would easily cover her from anyone looking.
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:44 am

Miku smiles and follows him to the lake she sees the lake and gasps..the lake was beautiful, she looked at the bushes and blushed, "right hold on.." she sprinted behind a bush she took off her clothes only leaving on her bra and underwear, she blushed slightly as she walked from behind the bush, her body was slender and beautiful,she blushed deeper but it disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:58 am

Tame appeared in front of her in a instant he look at her and said nothing He just smiled as he walked up to Hinin and his date. Tenshin attire consists of a white hakama and a black sash. His white jacket is ragged with an upturned collar. The inner lining is black, the sleeves are rolled up, and Tame wears it open, leaving a muscular chest revealed, Tame also wears white gloves. He walk towards them with his hands in his pockets. " Hello Hinin, lovly date you got here on this fine day." Hesaid as he took his hands out his pockets and grabbed Miku. " Hello Lady i am Tamekaze, and you are beautiful." He said romanticly as he kissed her hand. Tame then let go and walked to Hinin Whispering to her. "Hum, Maybe you can meet my ate next time, And No i dont like this chick got my own chick. ...Maybe. " Tame said as he then stood there and looked at them both wondering what they was thinking abou and what the was going to do. "By the Way, Hinin if i am tampering with your Date, I shall leave if you want me to, I just was taking a walk, and seen you out here and wanted to now what you was u to, but now i see." Tame said as he awaited his answer.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:06 am

Tamekaze. This isn't really a date I don't think. You're welcome to join if you like. All I have to say is... he paused at this then said Why aren't you attacking me right at this moment? He didn't want a fight but he didn't want a suprise either. He ws glad that Tame hadn't attacked yet. It may ruin his evening and his afternoon. He sighed. Oh well it doesn't matter. Let's just enjoy ourselves shall we? He removed his shirt and loosely ridding tie then slipped off his pants to be wearing a pear of black swim trunks.
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:00 am

Miku laughes after he kissed her hand and told hinin that she was his date, she saw that Hinin loooked a bit embarrased at the question she smiled at the man,"no its not a date..at least..i think its not...but if it was..i woudn't mind that at all." miku paused and blushed slightly,"if you are joining us, my name is Miku Horoki, nice to meet you." Miku nods at the man politely, turning her gaze at Hinin she laughes a bit. she waited for what was to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 6:39 am

Tame laughed at what they said. He then looked at Hinin. Hey walked towards him again and plast his hand on his shoulder. " A buddy I think she likes you. " He then walked back again. O yeah Hinin if i wanted to kick your ass i would, but right now i am lazy, and the others was making noises while training and i decided to leave and take a walk, By the way, Was you not training with the others ealier i thouht you was still there not with her, in this place." He then turned his attention towards the girl,. " Nice to meet you my lady, and I dont mean any harm when i said her like that. By the way, You should totatly date Hinin i think the little fucker likes you. Excuse my language but its true... maybe." Tame said as he walked towards the lake, and sat on the closet rock to it. " Now for me joining ya I rathe not i not in the mood to get wet, and if any of you wetm e your heads will be coming off. " Tame sayed smiling, as he thought about the site of blood moving threw the water. He then stop thinking about it for it might kick his bloodlust in and then looked at the two waiting on them to speak.
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 6:45 am

Miku laughed at this a little,"i dont plan on wetting you, no worries about that" she then laughed as hinin started to blush, then she started to blush too, the man made a good point, but what he didn't know was that she started to develope a crush on hinin, she blushed deeper as she noticed his broad chest. she waited for him to speak.

Last edited by Miku Horoki on Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 6:46 am

He would smile and blush lightly. It was true that he was beggining to start liking this girl. Maybe even a crush. Yeah...um...Well....shall we? he lifted his hand up into a gesture as to say lets go into the water. And Tame you won't get wet as long as you stay out of the water. He smirked then quickly shot a glance at what Miku was wearing. He shot his head back at the water, trying to ignore how nice she looked and how beautiful she looked. At this he blushed more then walked towards the water.
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 6:54 am

Miku walked into the water until it was up to her waist, the water felt good,She laughed as hinin talked to Tame, she wonderd how he would respond to that
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 6:55 am

Tame smiled and shook his head. " Your sad kid, just ask her your little punk." Tame said being a smart mouth. " Hinin its written all over your damn face, Shit i wouldn't be surprised if sh new what i was talking about. Your such a child, I should beat your ass tell you ask her." He said smiling. Tame was usualy like this when his friends was with a female and he could tell they liked the chick, So he was screwing with Hinin into asking her, also trying not to be a cock blocker. " Hum, Miku was it right, What are you, your Rieatsu, I can feel it, your not human niether are you a vizard or i would since that, are you a shinigami." Tame said in a calm voice looking at her with a emotionless look, but some Shinigami take this look as your dead if you are a shinigami. Tame then stared at her the whole time waiting on her to answe the question. " on't think about voiding my question either, or I'll be forced to take action no matter what. Hinin you better not get in my way either, thats a order, If you do i want wait for you to move i will kill you for protecting her. It simple all she got to do is answer my question and no harm will be done to her. " Tame said looking at the girl and waiting on her to speak.
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 6:58 am

Miku frowned at this but answerd,"shinigami Kido Corps, whats it to ya?" miku laughed a little at this, it was a joke, though, she hoped that he knew that
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:03 am

He sighed then looked directly at Tame. I do like her Tame. So in other words, don't touch her. He turned around to face Miku and smiled softly. Here shall we make this a date then?
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:11 am

Tame smiled. " Touch her, you like her, A worthless Shinigami and a Worthless Vizard, makes a good couple, but." Tame smiled and then drew two daggers from his pockets, with a evil grin on his face. " But she will die tonight. " Tame flashed steped to a spot where he was standing upside down above the shinigami. He looked at her and smiled, with his tongue hanging out his mouth. Tame look insane, like if he was about to kill. He then swung his dagger at her head. He then stoped at her neck. The blade so close to her neck she moves it will cut her. Tame then smiled evily again. " Hum, I want kill you ... Yet, but dont make me regret letting you live, for if you do I will kill you when Hinin not lookin or protecting you. " He said as he flashed steped back to the rock sheething his daggers. " Hum, Sorry about that, Shinigami get my blood pumping didnt mean to scare you, Hinin stay bac you get in my face about this ..... Never mind, just stay out my face thats a order." Tame said in a deep demonic voice. Tame then sat there and watch them still laughing in his insane head, and thinking he should have cut her to leave a mark for her to remember.
Back to top Go down
Reina Natsuki

Reina Natsuki

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:17 am

Miku felt the cold blade and shudderd, in anger and in fear,when Tame lifted the blade she breathed again, "Hinin for the date thing, thats a yes." she glared at Tame, though she didn't say anything. she paled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian

Hinin Twilian

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:19 am

He smiled then shot a glance at Tame but left it at that. Thanks for makin it a date. But shall we go for a swim now? He smiled and started to reach over to her hand but pulled away, diving into the water and swimming a little ways off
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki
Daitenshi
Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:31 am

Tame smiled at the looks they both gave. " What did i scare you, did i make you angery, wanna kill me now." Tame then thought about it and then just thought and stood up walking the other way bck towards the, City. " Hum, I see ya later kids, Hope ya will drop this soon, Mostly you Hinin you out of all should know, If i wanted to kill her she wouldnt be here right now, besides she specializes in Kido, that wont hurt as much. " He said walking away. " Hum, I'll let ya, two play now i grow tired of screwing with you two." He said as he walked once He hit the first Tree he vanshined with th e wind. Tame was a mean guy at times, the reason why half the vizards hate him, but they mostly hate him or his laziness. Tame arrived at Karakura Town a few seconds later and he was still smiling for he could picture the shinigami' face how scared she was when he placed the blade towards her neck.

~Exit, I had my fun.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends amoung friends...   Friends amoung friends... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends amoung friends...
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next