Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deciding the fate of the Goteijūsantai [Captains]

Go down 
+6
Takimoto
Mr. Cartamuanda
Dage Shibo
Saito
Syu
Yoshirou Akiyama
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Syu
12th Division Captain
Syu

Deciding the fate of the Goteijūsantai [Captains] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deciding the fate of the Goteijūsantai [Captains]   Deciding the fate of the Goteijūsantai [Captains] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:49 am

[ooc: wow so nothing's happened...mkayz something should soon or this is a bust/waste]

The captains were all beginning to take their spots and Syu couldn't hide the lighting up of her eyes upon hearing that the second division captain was no more. No, she wouldn't vie for a spot unbefitting of her - she wouldn't ditch her lab that easily - but at the same time for but a moment she wanted the soul...eh knowing the lot they probably wouldn't let her have their way even if they had it. Damn them and their pansy asses...unless she could - no, she had to cut off her mind there lest she be lost in La La land for the rest of the meeting.

A smile flitted again as she heard the invitation to her plaything to take the seat of the missing captain. "Don't waste such words and actions on her, she'll be plenty fine standing in her beloved corner," Syu waved her hand dismissively, watching as Mao took a few steps closer and then stood still near the wall her hands lacing together in front of her. It was amusing to watch, as she knew Mao wouldn't take the offer, but still wanted that moment to push her back down where she belonged.

[ooc: just gonna totally metagame (not really) and control Mao too since I don't want to post separately for her when she's just gonna do minor actions]

It was hard to hold back the snarl but Mao managed all the same. She hadn't been planning to take the seat, instead just stand closer in case some of them doubted her hearing in these manners. It wasn't much her place to speak up as take orders really, but she was deemed important enough to attend the meeting and that was enough.

"Thank you for the offer, but I feel it would be disrespectful to the deceased captain to so easily take their seat. I am fine standing here while the rest of you talk so please think no more of my presence and attend to the more important matters." Mao bowed her head as a sign of respect and then kept her stance, a little off from the table but not far overall.
Back to top Go down
Takimoto
11th Division Captain
Takimoto

PostSubject: Re: Deciding the fate of the Goteijūsantai [Captains]   Deciding the fate of the Goteijūsantai [Captains] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:51 am

[OOC: wow, so something happens o.o]

The blood that was once dripping from the shoulder dried off. The burns to the legs withered in little time, proving that they were nothing but a small nuisance during the battle that occured earlier that day. He stumbled in the hallway, penetrating deeper into the building as Hakunetsu vibrated with a sudden rush of adrenaline, begging for more as the taste from before was not enough. What Rekkan questioned himself was the reaction of the other Captains when they saw him returning and not Dage Shibo. Would they be surprised or would this change of roles not bother them at all? In any case, the young Shinigami walked the last few feet and saw how everyone was a bit bored with the meeting. He remained whit his eyes semi-closed, giving that usual look of his tripping.

He looked around, searching for a place to sit. It wouldn't take long for him to find the chair of the 11th Division Taicho, who was him, of course. So he decided to take a little stroll down the hall and sit comfortably in his chair, laying his right elbow on its arm and his head on the said arm. But there was something amiss. What did he forget? Oh, right... Silly him. So the Captain rose up from the chair, letting out a slight cough as his hand covered his mouth.

"Well, hello again... I am the new Taicho of the 11th Division. For those of who do not know my name... I am Akume no Rekkan."

After saying that with a soft tone, Rekkan sat back on his chair, looking at the other leaders of the Goteijusantai. He waited patiently to have an update on the matters of the meeting or anything that made him stay there. There was always something to do and the first thing he wanted was to know the people he had under his service in the 11th, as well as get to know their abilities and see how they fare with them in battle... That stuff... Errr...
Back to top Go down
Nero Benedictus
8th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: Deciding the fate of the Goteijūsantai [Captains]   Deciding the fate of the Goteijūsantai [Captains] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:36 am

Nero was sprinting down the hall, he was late. The walls of the first division flashed by him as he ran. He overslept again after he went on another eating binge, the food was good though. Focusing his eyes forward he brought up his speed another notch. Taking a shape left he brought himself to a stop. The stop however happened to quickly causing him to tumble forward through the doors of the captains hall. Rubbing his head he stood up quickly,"Sorry Captain, I have no good reason to be late," bowing at the waist he said," Once again captain I'm sorry."

Bringing his upper body straight he walked to his seat. Pulling it out he sat down, he was still huffing and puffing a little bit from his mad sprint from the 8th division. Reaching into his satchel and pulled out a bottle of water, breaking the seal on the top he sprinkled a little powder over the top and drank it. He was immediately refreshed, then in a moment of clarity asked,"What did I miss?"
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Deciding the fate of the Goteijūsantai [Captains]   Deciding the fate of the Goteijūsantai [Captains] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:10 am

Syu apparently doesn't like her "Creation" being counted as an equal...However this is too bad. Mao is a captain, And Mao should be treated as a captain. She leads a division, She commands her troops...She is a captain.

Mao, Sit in the seat. You are a captain, Of the 14th division, Commonly known as the Bount division...We have yet to add a seat for you, But you are a captain none-the-less. As the captain of the second division is Missing, You -will- take her seat.

He places a small amount of force behind the word will, indicating that his orders should not be disobeyed lightly, That not sitting down would cause a world of trouble for Mao. If this will cause trouble with Syu, So be it. However making the Bount feel alienated could cause severe trouble for the Gotenjusanti in the long run....

Then Rekkan arrives. He relaxes himself into a seat, Obviously confidant in his new position...Good. An unconfidant captain is not a good thing. Tadashii suspected rekkan would win..

Akume no Rekkan...Good to have you amoung our midst. Welcome to the ranks of the captains...I assume of course you have the won the battle with Dage, else you would not be showing your face here, And Dage would be returning instead..

And then..A disgrace. Another captain arrives..Nero Benedictus, Captain of the eighth division...Late. Not even near to being punctual..And not even with a good excuse. Tadashii stands, Rising to his full height, His look imposing as he stares at the captain.

...Late...What a disgrace. You call yourself a captain? I will be merciful this one time...I will allow you to stay in the meeting...I will allow you to talk to me after this meeting to plead for your rank -back-, But right now you are no longer a captain of the Goteijusanti..

He places force on the word back, Revealing his punishment before he even says it, Before sitting back down. He will not tolerate sloth in the captains now...

((Bad post, Sue me.))
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
5th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: Deciding the fate of the Goteijūsantai [Captains]   Deciding the fate of the Goteijūsantai [Captains] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:36 am

OOC: still waiting for this meeting to get underway...bit rediculous, fuck it tadashii just say what this is about...all the captains are never gonna turn up mate...

And secondly... no offence to you at all but i doubt a vice captain could not only sneek into the most highly gaurded meeting room of the most important people within SS but then also be able to avoid detection by the unchallenged masters of reitsu sensory and general situational awareness.... and in the real SS if you were to be caught spying in on the mission you may be executed if not imprisoned...
Back to top Go down
Syu
12th Division Captain
Syu

PostSubject: Re: Deciding the fate of the Goteijūsantai [Captains]   Deciding the fate of the Goteijūsantai [Captains] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:58 am

[ooc: since the CC decides not to bring issues up, I guess I'll try and get something underway so the rest of us won't be bored and may have a reason to post rather than waiting for him to figure out what to do >.> Also, once again just gonna post for both on one account just cause its easier.]

Mao:

Her ears drooped, uncomfortable with the idea still but nevertheless walked up to the seat. Staring at it, Mao bowed to it in honor of the previous person who sat here, not wishing to be rude to their memory. Afterward she took the seat, leaning back so as to try and stay out of the most attention...though she knew that woman wouldn't forget about it. She nodded in Rekkan's direction, acknowledging his entrance and new captainship. For the most part she stayed quiet as she had nothing to bring to the table, so to speak.

Syu:

Snarls were held back as the doll - as she lovingly called them - took the seat of one of the previous captains, and was to be treated as an equal. In Syu's eyes the woman was more like a lieutenant. No matter, she knew her place, so Syu hoped. It seemed that in the time they'd accomplish a whole lot of nothing the new 11th division captain had been decided on, and Syu's eyes slid to observe him as her way of acknowledgment. Someone else appeared, and far, far late at that. Since the Captain Commander was so busy playing nice with the 'doll' and yelling over lateness...it was time to get down to business so they could sooner leave and set into motions what they should be doing.

"Oh don't worry, you haven't missed much other than a change in the 11th Division captainship, as well as the news we've lost another captain, the one the doll gets to take the seat of. Although, since no one else seems to have brought up any business I suppose I shall propose some? I believe there have been reports we still have an infestation problem...that might need looking into by the appropriate squads. I don't want those filthy things coming near my labs so I, for one, and for the greater good of the Seireitei and Soul Society, would like to see them banished back to their realm." She was, of course, referring to some incidents concerning hollows and arrancar roaming about still, though they'd finally taken claim back on their home.

"I suppose we should see about rebuilding to regain the glory we once had...but while doing so it might be in our best interest to keep tabs on what other races are doing. I, for one, don't trust those silly home-ec bow users. And lets not forget the other similar race that are humans that have gained super natural powers. Both these races are generally dangerous to the purpose of the Seireitei since they don't exactly preserve souls as our zanpakuto do. I wouldn't be adverse to creating a sort of "cure" for their abnormalities, or perhaps we observe them to see what it is they're doing with their powers. Best to keep them monitored in case they stray...like our counter parts," here her gaze hardened, becoming emotionless because she knew what could show through as she talked about them, "There are our...fallen brethren and sisters to consider...those infested with the viral darkness inside. I should hope people know what I'm talking about..." Just how much were the shinigami observing the other troublesome races, including those broken from their own? They'd been so busy with those on the home front that Syu thought it might be time to focus back onto Earth where their original work lay.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Deciding the fate of the Goteijūsantai [Captains]   Deciding the fate of the Goteijūsantai [Captains] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:50 am

((My abscence really has no excuse. I perpatrated the sin of letting a site decline towards death...Sorry. I shall resume regular posting, And i will meta-game my ass off in this post. If anyone has any objections to what their character is doing...Suck it.))

Tadashii sighs, His spiritual pressure ebbing back down to his norm as he sits in his seat. His eyes stare over the assembled captaincy...A disgrace. So few have survived this assualt...But the home is reclaimed....Finally. The court of pure souls is finally pure once more.

However this will be difficult to maintain...Very difficult.

Silence...The meeting is called to order. Any more chatter between you captains will be punished severely.

The Seiretei is finally back in the possesion of us, The Goteijusantai. Our war has paid off, Our vigourous assualt upon our own home has wrest control away of it from the arrancar, And back into our hands. This is a proud and a sad day. We have finally won this battle, Even though the war may continue, And we should be proud of that...
He pauses shortly before continueingHowever we have lost some of our captains, Including Shinzui Debiru, Who died in my arms, and Yaouchi, The previous Captain commander, Who deserted us. We are now back in control of our own destinies, however duties still remain.

The arrancar still infest our court of pure souls, And i will be temporaily re-assigning division duties to deal with this.

Eleventh division, Tenth Division, And Eight Division...I wish you three captains to do all you can to eliminate the Arrancar completely from the seireitei. Use what little manpower you have left in your divisions.

Pendragon. I wish you to take yourself and Mao, And whichever of your troops you wish, Into the real world. Please investigate the Superhumans and the Quincy...Eliminate them only if neccesary. I would prefer for no blood to be shed.

Chi'Damashii. I wish you to keep on researching various weapons for us to use. That is indeed the Twelfth division's Purpose, And there is no need for me to assign them a new one. I would also like a report from you on my desk detailing recent inventons, And possible applications in battle.

If no other captains have any other matters they wish to discuss, This meeting is over.

((Short, I know.))
Back to top Go down
Mao

Mao

PostSubject: Re: Deciding the fate of the Goteijūsantai [Captains]   Deciding the fate of the Goteijūsantai [Captains] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:03 am

(ooc: just in case there are still some active folk, the inactivity and pretty much getting bored of Bleach have driven me to quit so adios and won't be doing those things ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deciding the fate of the Goteijūsantai [Captains]   Deciding the fate of the Goteijūsantai [Captains] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deciding the fate of the Goteijūsantai [Captains]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2