Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Bobo

Mr.Bobo

lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up Empty
PostSubject: lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up   lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:04 am

Mr.Bobo walked out from the soul society with a smile on his face. He had on his cloths and his nose horn. He had a very evil smile on his face and all the power around him leaving off his body. That was nothing really to him. His power could go even higher then it is now. Mr.Bobo was laughing as he was walking around and people passed by. He could not be seen by them so they could not stare. That was a good thing. Mr.Bobo did not like people to stare at him. He was what he was. He put his hands to his wrists and moved the skin around to losen the body. He did that all over his arms and legs. Mr.Bobo then looked at someone sitting on a bench waiting for the bus. Mr.Bobo walked up to him and got on his toes leaning in on his face. He had his hands to the side of his face and his lips inside his mouth with his cheeks puffed out looking very weird. He moved his hands around and made his eyes shoot open and move his head around as well. He did not touch the man but was just being dumb. He honked his nose at him and then looked at the paper. He waited for a car to pass by. He was sitting next to the man looked at all of them. He then started standing on then bench and had his back to the man. He leaned forward and had his ass to the mans face. He wanted to see if this would work. He farted in the mans face. "Someone's getting pink eye." he said and then the car was there. As soon as it started to pass, Mr.Bobo knocked the paper out of the mans hand and did the same face as before. The man ran after the paper and Mr.Bobo honked his nose. He then sat down on the bench again.

Mr.Bobo looked at how Karakura Town was a fun place. He was just sitting there with a rock in front of his foot. He looked at a man in a car and kicked the rock. the rock hit his window and he looked at were the sound came from. All the man could see was just people passing by and then turned back to start the car. On the wind sheild, Mr.Bobo had his hands on the window with his face the same as it was to the other man. The guy could not see him or hear him. He then opened the mans door. He looked at the door and closed it. Mr.Bobo Opened it again. He closed it. This happend for some time. He then slammed the door and Mr.Bobo did not do anything. The man started the car. He was about to pull out and then, Mr.Bobo opened the door again.The man screamed and turned the car off. He walked out slammed the door and locked it. "I'M JUST WALKING!" He said. Mr.Bobo was laughing some more.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up   lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:17 am

Reikon whistled to herself softly as she walked through the streets of Karakura. As usual she wore her gigai-a tight-fitting fake-body that she sheltered herself in both for protection and the ability to interact with the world of the living- wrapped in a black silk kimono. Her ebony hair was held up in a messy bun, his crimson gaze moving over the crowd before her. Suddenly and odd sight came into her view; a clown making a face at a man reading the paper. The man didn't react, and Reikon could only assume that he was just trying ignore the poor street performer. That was, until Reikon was struck by a wave of his reiatsu. She was instantly taken aback, concerned by the level of reiatsu. It wasn't necessarily impressive in comparison to her own, but her concern was that he was just releasing a constant flow of that level without any visible side-effects.

As Reikon was lost in these concerns the clown had moved. Suddenly, the car he was near started, and the clown opened the door. The driver shouted something loudly, locking the car and storming off angrily. The clown was overtaken by a fit of laughter; he'd obviously been taking advantage of his spiritual form. Sighing, Reikon walked over to him quietly.

"Hello, there." She said softly, her previous confidence suddenly shattered. The clown was a clown, but he was also a man. Her androphobia was severe, though she'd never let anyone see it. With any luck, though, the clown would simply view it as a lack of confidence in general and dismiss her insecurity.
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
Mr.Bobo

Mr.Bobo

PostSubject: Re: lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up   lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:25 am

Mr.Bobo was still laughing and then stopped once someone spoke. He looked at a woman and then could see that she could see him. He smiled showing his long sharp teeth. He was not sure though. He then knows that she knows he's there because of how she's acting. He was still acting like she was talking to no one. He was standing in front of her making faces to her with his hands moving all around her face but not touching her. He had his hands move all around the womans body without touching her. He was still making the face and still had eye contact with the girl. never to look at parts he should not look at. He then pulled back his arms and part of his hand touched her shoulder His hand just touched her a little. He could not feel her skin by his gloves and by her shirt. but he could tell she had soft skin. He had his hands to his sides and sat down.

"So, you can see me? Well how many fingers am i sticking up?" He asked putting three fingers to her face. His hand was half an inche away from her eyes and was moving all around her face. He then had his other hand honk his nose and then waits to see what she says about the fingers he's sticking up.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up   lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:33 am

Reikon stood firm while the clown played his games, though her body and mind screamed for her to run or at least flinch. She kept her gaze steady, her jaw locked. He moved his hands around her body, always close but never really touching her, tracing over her body while his gaze remained trained on her own. He bumped her shoulder once, and though their skin didn't touch a shiver ran down her spine. Finally, the clown was done messing around, and he spoke to her.

"So, you can see me? Well how many fingers am I sticking up?"
He asked her, placing three fingers in the air. They moved dangerously close to her face, and she instinctive drew back half a step.

"You're holding up three." She said in a broken whisper, barely loud enough for him to hear her. She drew back even further, placing a comfortable distance between them once again. "You don't feel like a shinigami, or a hollow. What exactly are you?"

Back to top Go down
Mr.Bobo

Mr.Bobo

PostSubject: Re: lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up   lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:34 am

Mr.Bobo clapped. "Good good you can see me." He said. he then pointed at her. "My name is "Mr.Bobo i'm one of the first bounts ever made. Now how is a lovly young lady like yourself donig here?" He asked. Then spoke again. "What is your name? I never got that." he said and smiled some more. he looked at her and smiled. "So tell me, what all do you do? What race are you? Or are you one of those superhumans i have heard about?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up   lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:42 am

The clown seemed pleased by the fact that she could see him, or at least he wasn't angry about it. He pointed to her, an odd gesture in her mind, introduced himself, and began firing off questions. She was hesitant to answer all of his questions at first, but he seemed friendly enough and he had answered hers.

"I'm Reikon Hanpa... Ex-Taichou of the Sixth Division. I live in Karakura town now, amongst the humans,"
she began, slowly. She wasn't exactly sure how to phrase everything. There were a lot of things that she did with her life now, but what exactly was relevant to this Bounto? "I'm a vaizard, a hybrid between shinigami and hollow, and an outcast. For the most part I'm just living my life now, doing all of the things that a Captain's duties wouldn't allow me to do before."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Bobo

Mr.Bobo

PostSubject: Re: lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up   lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:01 am

Mr.Bobo looked at the vaizard with a smile. "I know what a vaizard is. I've seen them before. Your still in your little body. Leave it. That way you don't look so crazy talking to air." He said smiling some more. He then looked all over this womans body with a smile. His eyes going up and down her body and then back at her face. He popped his neck and then looked at they girls eyes. He smiled some more and was now standing up. He had his face two inches away from her face. He smiled wide and then put his lips next to her ear. He spoke softly. "You really should keep yourself on gaurd more. What if i was not friendly? What if i had plans for you?" He said and then pulled his head back. He was still two inches away from her face looking into her eyes. He looked at how this girl was just standing there. He laughed a little and then waits for her to change into her real form.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up   lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:48 am

"I know what a vaizard is. I've seen them before. Your still in your little body. Leave it. That way you don't look so crazy talking to air." The clown said, smiling rather creepily. It seemed he stuck true to the clown stereotype; always smiling. No on really knew why, Reikon had originally assumed that it was because it was their job, but this man seemed just plain off to her. There was something not quite right about the man, and she wouldn't be surprised if something had gone wrong during his creation. Last she checked the Twelfth Division was well-known for their quick-work, and sloppy experiments.

He eyed her body, making her feel extremely uncomfortable. Men... Even the crazy ones only have one thing on mind when it comes right down to it.. She scoffed mentally, rolling her eyes in her head. The clown moved closer to her now, making his face just inches away from her own, and causing Reikon to feel extremely uncomfortable. Reikon pulled back just half a centimeter, but he advanced further. Soon his mouth was to her ear, and Reikon was just about ready to light him up with a quick incantation.

"You really should keep yourself on guard more. What if i was not friendly? What if i had plans for you?" He said to her, pulling back to his position with their faces so close. Sighing, she took a few steps back. Raising an eyebrow to him, she reached into the folds of her kimono. Unlike most shinigami, she didn't remove a candy dispenser from her robes, instead she removed a simple pill. Popping it into her mouth, she began to separation of her soul and her gigai.

Her body fell backward, as if struck in the chest by an invisible force, while her soul-form moved forward. Trails of light connected the two for a few moments, before they faded, leaving no connection between the two except for the fact that they looked exactly the same. Their kimono were the same, their bodies were the same, in fact the only things that changed were that Reikon's soul form had her hair down instead of up, and that a blade hung at her waist. During the separation from her Gigai, Reikon had ended up to the right of the clown. She turned her attention to the Gigai.

"Go home, and pick up some bread on the way." She ordered it. It replied with a slow nod, its eyelids drooping. Sluggishly, the Gigai walked away, toward the nearest store that sold bread. With that, Reikon turned her attention back to the Clown. "I'm much more on guard than you'd imagine, Mr. Bobo." She replied. The feeling of exhilaration that came with being free from the cramped Gigai had given her a new-found confidence, though she knew it wouldn't last. For now she held her crimson gaze steadily on the clown, one hand on the hilt of the sword and the other hanging at her side. She held a smile on her face, a confident and knowing smile.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Bobo

Mr.Bobo

PostSubject: Re: lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up   lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:01 am

Mr.Bobo looked at the woman taking into her form. He laughed some more. He looked at how nothing changed but her hair being down. He looked into her eyes and smiled. "Don't think lightly of me now." He said. He looked at her gigai run to where ever it was going and then put one leg out. His other leg left the ground and was now in the air. He was walking around and was upside down. He was moving around and around this shinigami and then was in front of her face. He smiled now and moved one hand to her cheek. He laughed some more. "You know some people in the world would find you kinda cute. But for me being a bount, I don't have such feelings for you." He said. He talked about this because of how he could tell she did not like how he was looking at her before.

Mr.Bobo flipped again and was landing on the ground. His hands back to his side and never took his eyes away from hers. He was now about a foot away from her. She might like having some space from this clown. He laughed some more and then bowed. He was standing normal again and then put his hands up in fists. "Come on sweety, show me what a vaizard can do in a fight." He said moving his body around and then tripping over himself. He looked around and got back to his feet. he dusted himself off and put his fists back. "That was just me being easy. now show me what you got." He said and then moved around some more. He fell back but did not fall. Mr.Bobo just moved back a little and then got a normal stance waiting for her to show this clown how it's done.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up   lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:43 am

The clown was just as ridiculous as ever. He moved around her in an odd fashion, even walking on air for a short period of time. He said odd things, but nothing she hadn't come to expect of the disturbing spirit. Suddenly, he seemed to pick up something of a fighting spirit. He brought his fists up and started bouncing around, falling a few times. She wasn't sure if he was trying to get her to laugh or if her really just wanted her to attack him. Sadly, for him, she wasn't about to do either.

She lifted one hand, as if it would stop his childish behavior, closing her eyes for a moment. "I won't be attacking you any time soon, Mr. Bobo. I don't unsheathe my blade with any form of malicious intent, it disturbs Adohori." She said, bringing her hand back down to her side.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Bobo

Mr.Bobo

PostSubject: Re: lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up   lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:37 pm

Mr.Bobo looked at her and laughed. He put his hands on her shoulders and then laughed. "Well well no fighting eh? So let's see how we can take things now." He said and then pushed his head forward and his arms back to pull her into him. He would have his lips touch hers and kiss the woman. He made sure that she would not move. Two things are now going to happen. One, she kisses the man with a clown face and does not care. Two, she get's pissed about this and will do something about this out rage. Cleary, Mr.Bobo wanted number two to happen. He laughed as he got closer and then they touched. He felt her lips onto his. They were soft and warm. He did not care. He just wanted something to happen one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up   lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:24 am

The clown laughed and neared her, his arms coming up to about shoulder-level. This time, however, she was not going to let him touch her. She stepped back a few paces, and his hands fell upon air. She gave him a steely glare, his jaw locked for a moment. Then, she spoke in a cold tone. "I would appreciate it if you stopped trying to touch me." She said, kicking off of the ground. Using the, ever-useful, technique known as shunpo, she found herself standing upon the roof of a building nearby. Turning from the clown, she continued to use the shunpo, disappearing into the precious town that had protected her for so long.

{[Exit]}

[[Will do this again sometime, however right now I'm a bit busy to be posting. I wouldn't want to tie you into a topic.]]
Back to top Go down
Mr.Bobo

Mr.Bobo

PostSubject: Re: lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up   lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:00 am

Mr.Bobo laughs then leaves

Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up   lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up Empty

Back to top Go down

lol clowns and vaizards...odd time meet up
Page 1 of 1