Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuri

Yuri

Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only) Empty
PostSubject: Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only)   Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:27 am

Cinetica would come out of the garganta in the middle of white sand desert, Near some hollows. She would have also come out before shunjuku. She waits patiently..Sometimes newborn hollows have some trouble getting through those Pesky Garganta. She can't blame them, They do take some getting used to.
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only)   Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:31 am

The newly hollowfied Shunjuku came out the Gargantua. "You go through that often? It is harder being an arrancar than I thought it would be," he joked. He looked around, all of the bountiful nothing, it was everywhere. However... Shunjuku didn't like nothing. "So... where are the souls?" he asked directly. The hollowfication made him a fiesty hollow who was alway directly getting to the point. It was the greatest change from leader to hollow ever created.
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only)   Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:34 am

She laughs at him.

Arrancar? Ha! Your not even a menos yet. That's why we have to feed you. Bulk you up a little, Cutey.

She roars, A yell coming from her throat, Seemingly from another body. This would attract hollows from a long way away. And sure enough, Weak ones soon swarm around the pair, Keeping at bay from the powerful Ignorancia.
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only)   Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:50 am

Using his emmense strength, he smashed the ground below him, rocks scattered around and hit every weak hollow nearby thus killing them. "What small fry," he said laughing. He devoured their power and let it sink in, his muscles got bulkier and his eyes glowed as he quickly digested them all. "Meh... these weaklings will never get me to your power," he said in a manner like a suck-up.
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only)   Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:53 am

Oh but...The thing is...Bigger ones are coming....

She grins evilly as a red glow begins to form below her hair, And one in her hand. She's charging two cero's at the same time, And extremely difficult thing. Soon more hollows come...Menos grande. The huge beasts gather around them, Maybe ten or twelve of them. Blasting off the huge ceros she gets six of them, Merely crippling them. he'd better eat them fast, Or they'll get up and eat him.

Balas then rage out of her palms, Getting the rest of them onto the ground, Making a worthwhile feast...That might even turn him into a menos.
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only)   Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:02 am

She simply took out the hollows that gathered around. He quickly ate them all and took their power for his own. "Thank you for shooting down that feast for me," he said. His eyes glowed a bit as he devoured them and his power greatly increased. The reiatsu around him showed that of a menos grande but he felt like a higher menos. Must have been his skin that was keeping the pressure from hurting him. "So is this what you do for fun and power often?" he asked, voice still fluctuating quickly, maybe even quicker than before.
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only)   Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:14 am

She smiles. Her minion apparently has quite a bit of blood lust...She made a good choice. His voice is rather annoying though. She might have to sow his lips together eventually...Maybe. She feels something coming and then grins...A group of three vasto lorde's, Massively powerful beings.

Stand back..Shit's about to get hairy.

She steps forward, Cero's charging in both of her hands, She brings them up and bites into her palms, Blood mixing with the cero, Turning it a bright violet color. The Vasto lorde's then show up, Each one about the size of a human, Maybe a foot taller, Except for one. At nine feet tall, And in the middle, He is obviously the leader. He is also quite vicious looking.

You..Will make a fine feast.

You got it wrong, Ugly. You will make a fine feast.

Bringing her hands together she does the near impossible. She launches two Gran ray Cero's at once, Both aimed at the middle one. Both would hit all three, Nearly killing them..But the middle one gets back up. With a flash he is infront of her, Kicking at her. She raises a hand and catches the kick easily, Spinning him around and around and around, A cero charging in her hands. At this point blank range it would be undodgeable. She fires it, His entire leg evaporating, The rest of him falling to the sand, Dead for all intents and purpose.

...Eat. This should make you an adjuchas. If you're lucky.
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only)   Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:27 am

With a smile he knew this would make him powerful. He took the whole things rather light body and devoured it. He began to grow huge as his power was greatly increase and the flow of power around him began to rush like an ocean. Suddenly all that size went down and he was suddenly about 1.5 feet taller than Piedra. He devoured the other two and they proved hardly as effective. He turned to face his master. "That was delicous, and the funny thing is, we don't know eachothers' names either," he said. He have a hardy laugh. He looked about the same as he did as large, but the horns on his mask were shorter and not curled.

Last edited by Shunjuku on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only)   Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:31 am

She smiles at him, Somewhat less evil, But still definitly evil.

I am Cinética. Ignoracia of the Los Trey Reyes....The three kings of all arrancar.

She leans forward, planting a kiss on the "Scary" teeth of his mask. She stands straight again, Giggling, A sound so weird from the mouth of someone so evil.

And who are you?
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only)   Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:18 pm

Shunjuku's face probably would have blushed at the kiss, however, with the mask on, it blocked all emotions to be come but the usual smile and the occasional angry face, of which he had only seen a couple of times before. "I am Shunjuku, ex-leader of the Quincy current adjuchas hollow, but you probably knew that by the clothing I wore when we met." he responded. "I am sorry for have been a quincy, as it was kill or be eaten out there." he added, what seemed a sad face on his oddly flexible mask.
Back to top Go down
The Hirumian
Odio
The Hirumian

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only)   Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:26 am

(OoC : Cmon , you just cant turn into a adjuchas without being an Menos Grande . And you have to go through bodily changes . )
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only)   Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:39 am

(OOC: Fine... I edited that I grew extra huge and then shrunk to Adjuchas size. Also, my body DID change, it is like, half the size he was originally, and has shorter horns on his mask, I don't know whay you even posted here, it is enclosed for Cenetica and I only. Sheesh.)
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only)   Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:13 pm

((Hiruma, Because of the massive amount of energy he gained from eating three vasto lorde's he basically skipped the Gillian phase. Deal with it.))

Oh, Why should i hold past crimes against you? Much better for you to commit new ones, So i can can hold those against you!

((Finish later)
Back to top Go down
The Hirumian
Odio
The Hirumian

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only)   Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:51 pm

(OoC : Actually you MUST go through gillian phase . The amount of spiritual power you have gained makes the gillian retain his/her memories . )
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only)   Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 7:56 pm

(OOC: Okay... I don't have a clue what you mean... so I'll just make it so that he retains his memories at whatever level comes next. Now get out of this topic curse you. Stealing posts from an enclosed topic should be against the rules.)
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only)   Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:10 pm

((Hiruma...Er no. Sorry but that makes no sense. Gillian phase has no amount of time it has to last, It lasts as long as a spirit takes to take control of all the others. So it is perfectly possible to skip it.))

Oh, Why should i hold past crimes against you? Much better for you to commit new ones, So i can can hold those against you!

She grins, once more showing her insanity as she places her hands on either side of the hollow's mask.

Now this will hurt honey..So scream loudly, So i can enjoy it.

She brings her hands together, Crushing the mask with her immense strength, Turning the hollow into an arrancar...She hopes she didn't use to much force, She has killed many hollows trying to turn them into arrancar...
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only)   Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:23 pm

And hurt it did, almost as badly as that blast from Reaper. With the loudest scream he could muster he pulled away from the shattered remains of his mask. He fell to his knees and gripped his face. It seemed to bleed a bit. But it just hurt... badly. He could still recall a bit of what had happened before he was a hollow... but just what last 10 minutes he could remember. He hardly remembered that he was a quincy but he remembered the face of the last person he fought.

"I hate these painful trasformations," he said in a smooth, cool, tenor tone. He was fully clothed... well.. they were tattered and stuff from when he was a plus. But nothing important showed so he was at least grateful for that. His hole showed on his now very hot right pec, on a well fit, smoking rest of the torso. He looked at his hair which dangled infront of his face. Red like he had... but it was now straight, not spikey. A large zweihander was stabbed into the ground next to him, golden in color, a black hilt and handguard. "At least my voice is no longer annoying... it annoyed me too," he said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only)   Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:28 pm

It was very very annoying. I was afraid i might have to Sow up your lips..And then however would you eat me out?

She grins, Is she teasing, Or is she serious? No real way to know with a person this insane. With a wave of her hand the air tesselates, Blackness forming in it, A window of darkness, Shaping itself into a gaping maw into other worlds, She turns around, Cocks one hip, Her shapely rear doing a little a dance, Before she walks through it, Expecting him to follow her to Las noches.
Back to top Go down
Shunjuku
Primera
Primera
Shunjuku

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only)   Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:31 pm

Shunjuku followed Cinetica to wherever. He didn't really care where they went, seeing as he had a secret innate ability. She would eventually find out though... EVENTUALLY. He stepped into the Garganta

(To Las Noches?)
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only)   Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:36 pm

(GAh seireitei..Sorry)
Back to top Go down
The Hirumian
Odio
The Hirumian

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only)   Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:53 pm

(Im a fuckin global mod . I can post whereever the fuck I want to . )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only)   Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeding time. (Closed, Cinetica and Shunjuku only)
Page 1 of 1