Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurai

Kurai

want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid? Empty
PostSubject: want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid?   want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:52 am

Ichisake was sitting on a tree waiting for something to do. suddently she felt a presence and she dashed of the tree and ran quickly through the forest to investigate the mysterious pressence. "the pressence is familiar, but who's presance is it?" she wonderd to herself as she sprinted across the river without a sound exept the light breeze blowing through the air.
Back to top Go down
kiniko izumi

kiniko izumi

PostSubject: Re: want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid?   want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:23 am

"Ichi-taaaan!!" Kiniko called dancing upon the wind towards Ichisake. "Ichi-tan look it i mastred a new technique! i call it Kokoro tomosen! i wanna test it out care to help?" she asked excitedly. her eyes turned a light green color she was excited.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid?   want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:32 am

Ichisake spotted her friend and smiled she answerd "sure." wanna fight with our zan's too? for she too was exited with a mischievious gleam in her eye. she draws her sword and prepares to leap.
Back to top Go down
kiniko izumi

kiniko izumi

PostSubject: Re: want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid?   want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:40 am

Kiniko smiled with blood lust her eyes turned a blood red. "your still talking?" she said with a cold voice. during a fight Kiniko showed no mercy at all unless it was Ichisake. she was a brute when it came to battles. "Kokoro tomosen!" she said rushin toward Ichisake with frightening speed. she managed to hit Ichisake's side and made a small gash.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid?   want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:45 am

a small pain went into Ichi's side she gasped then she smiled,"very well." she shouted in spanish "despedta espenda den la tormenta." she sommound her zan and it sent a blue lightning bolt to her stomach.
Back to top Go down
kiniko izumi

kiniko izumi

PostSubject: Re: want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid?   want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:54 am

Kiniko barely dodged the bolt it hit her right side and made a large gash. "Riri-su! Kanashimi senritsu!!" Kiniko called out. her earth drangon came out and blew a powder around on the ground.Blue Roses started to grow all around. Kiniko raised her fan and all of the roses flew off the bushes and they raced towards Ichsake.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid?   want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:01 am

Ichi flipped out of the way and almost got a bad gash but she got a cut on her cheek she wiped it.she was bleeding. "she looked up at her friend and laughed," good one now doge this! espenda de la tormente!" she blew five hurricans with an electric charge surrounded kiniko closing in on her
Back to top Go down
kiniko izumi

kiniko izumi

PostSubject: Re: want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid?   want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:47 am

she gave one swift move of her fan "Ro-zu reikyuu" she called the roses now covred Ichisake pricking her with thier thorns. Kiniko relaxed inbetween the hurricanes. Kiniko found the one spot that she could break from the hurricanes and burts through the top of one being fairly battred in the prosess.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid?   want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:57 am

ow ow she mutterd as she got pricked and she smiled"typical espada de la tormenta!" she took a deep breath and blew away the thorns and it rushed back twords kiniko she smiled. "beat that!" she taunted.
Back to top Go down
kiniko izumi

kiniko izumi

PostSubject: Re: want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid?   want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:03 am

Kiniko hated to be taunted even if it was by Ichisake. her roses disenagrated her dragon vanished and she had a sword one more. "Ishi ha!" she yelled she ran up to Ichisake and jabbed her neck left arm and right leg paralyzing her she held her sword to Ichisake's neck "you know i don't like being teased" Kiniko said with a pissed expression " you give?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid?   want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:10 am

Ichisake felt the jab to her neck,arms and legs and felt the point of her friends sword at her chest, she was temerarily parilised and couldn,t move just yet, she knew if she tried to fight back at this moment, she would be seriously damaged she would have to consider surrender

Last edited by Ichisake Hideyoshi on Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid?   want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:17 am

Ichisake was sorry she taunted her, ichi's neck hurt like crazy, she looked at her friend's pissed expression and knew she souldn't mess with her so she took a deep breath and waited untill her strength was back for her reply

Last edited by Ichisake Hideyoshi on Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid?   want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:28 am

Ichi gasped then laughed and said yeah you win! good job kiniko! that was awesome! she gushed then hugged her best friend sat down to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
kiniko izumi

kiniko izumi

PostSubject: Re: want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid?   want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:33 am

"Ow Ow Ow!!! man do your whirlwinds and lighting hurt!' Kiniko said laughing and hugging Ichisake back. "How was my heart stopper technique? Kokoro tomosen? " she asked
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid?   want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:41 am

you almost killed me!! Ichisake laughed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid?   want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid? Empty

Back to top Go down

want to pracice fight with me? or are you afraid?
Page 1 of 1