Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yoshirou Akiyama
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Yoshirou Akiyama

The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:11 pm

((Not quite sure why i have to edit. We can just ignore the charging part.))
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cartamuanda
Saijuukei Hanshin-Vice-
Mr. Cartamuanda

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:11 am

Janus keep moving forward. He was ready for an attack if he so choosed to do one, but Janus knew he wouldn't just let him attack his chest without any come back. So, when the Shinigami thrust his hand forward. Janus knew what was coming, but Janus didn't pull away, or even try to block it. He simply went with the flow. Then, the shinigami said the name of the kidou, but that didn't matter either. Janus had his plan worked out already. He quickly let go of the Shinigami blade, and let the Kdou hit his hand. Since, Janus was moving to the right. The blast simply engulfed his arm, and completely burn it away, but there was no blood splatter fromthe wound or even dripping blood. The purple flame has destoried his left arm, and burned the wound shut. Now, it was time to catch the Shinigami off guard. He quickly sonido with speed far greater then what he had been using, and moved directly to the right of the shinigami. Yet, as he moved Janus placed his hand directly at the Shinigami's head, and grabbed it. Janus came to a full stopped directly to the right of the shinigami. Janus had a long cut on his side from when he Sonido to teh right. He sonido pass the blade of the shinigami and it cut him. Janus's palm began to glow a a bright blue color as he charged a Grand Rey Cero. Janus was breathing heavily as he leaned in closer to whisper to the Captain.

"Kill me...... Yall made me this way by leaving me in the Human World. Cleanse me and you may have the S.S. back. I'm the Only Rey here. Just wlak inside and take it. I will see you on the inside as a Shinigami, if you cleanse me that is. I've only hated you Shinigami for living me in the Human world while my soul chain was eatten and destoried. Now, that i finally meet one. I see that the arrancars screwed up the balcence. So, now take back your home, and start your jobs again."

Janus still held a tight grip on the Shinigami's head. The Blue glow growing brighter and brighter with every passing second. If the Shinigami refused to cleanse him. he would end his own life by the very wepaon e was using against the Shinigami. This was the end of the match.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:05 pm

((Erm. I'm just going to void the auto-hit grabbing of my head.))

Tadashii's head slips forward, Out of the grasp. The arrancar has spoken, It has it's wishes. Kaemasu is an honorable man, And he will fulfill this beasts dying wish. Gripping his sword tighter in his hand he turns slowly, The hilt of his sword would tap janus on the forehead. It would then move away, A glowing seal left in it's place.

This is konsō. Soul burial. The crest would glow, And janus would dissappear, His soul cleansed. He would most likely reappear somewhere in the Soul Society, Probably with enough spiritual energy to rival a captain still, Probably with a zanpakuto.

(Sorry for shortness.))
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cartamuanda
Saijuukei Hanshin-Vice-
Mr. Cartamuanda

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:15 am

((Yea, thanks for making look like a Dick. You could've told me to change it before hand. i simply get carried away in my posts and forget to reread it and make changes. Yet, funny thing is if i still wanted to fight i could blow your ass up with my Grand Rey Cero and be done with it, but Arrancars are so boring. I will know never to be one again. Also, i will be coming back as a shinigami. I would like the Third Divison Captain spot. This will be short by the way.))

Janus simply crushed the Grand Rey Cero in his hand as he looked at the Shinigami give h9im a Soul Burial. YEt, before the Hilt touched his forhead. Janus turned back to his real age. He was hit in the head in the process of changing, adn he turned back into the Little Kid he turnly was. He disappeared in a mist of blue reshi. He would reappear very soon.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:24 pm

((I wasn't trying to make you look bad lol. If i wanted to do that i would have punished ou somehow. No harm was done by the auto-hit, Thereby no foul. Also, asking you to post would have taken time.))

So the Strongest arrancar has given up....What a pity. Tadashii almost wanted a fight. His soul has now been cleansed, He is now somewhere in the Soul Society. Where? Kaemasu does not know this, But perhaps their paths will cross again...

Now for more pressing matters. Tadashii releaxes, And the fur un-grows, His bones return to normal, He goes from Lycanthrope to human, All in a few seconds, The changes that aided him in the battle fading away to nothingness.

He walks over to shinzui...The bastard is dead. He's survived some of the worst shit the soul society has ever seen, and this stupid blood disease has taken him down...What a shame...He kneels next to his brother and removes his captain's Haori. The usually pure white garment is stained a dark crimson now...He lays it on the ground.

Shinzui's face is stained red, Blood begining to harden on his face. Tadashii wipes it off, Cleaning Shinzui's face with his hands, and then closes his eyes...Let the corpse rest in peace. He takes the Haori and drapes it over Shinzui's body, The once white, Now crimson garmant covering his body and face.

Tadashii's eyes drift to Shinzui's Zanpkuto..The twin blades lie on the ground...He picks them up, And then something really strange happens. Almost as if a gate is opened, Between his soul and the Zanpakuto, They are suddenly his. Pyuadoku...Shinzui's old zanpakuto..Is now his. Using it in conjunction with his zanpkauto will be near impossible though..What an odd tactical feat it will be if he manages to acomplish it..For now he puts them through his shash, As they're much shorter than his blade and that is how shinigami wear these shorter blades...Now...To find the rest of the arrancar that plauge this one pure court.

--->exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)   The death of a Rey. (Invite only.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The death of a Rey. (Invite only.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2