Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come and get me (Invite only.)

Go down 
+3
Enkidu
Null
Estrago
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Estrago
Primera
Primera

Come and get me (Invite only.) Empty
PostSubject: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:35 am

A massive garganta opened as Stark stepped onto the massive skyscraper roof high above the ant like city streets below, it all seemed to be brimming with life and it sickened him deep to the core they all look at peace not knowing the monsters that hid in plain site. More so the hollows, pluses and soul reapers that made their marks in the very world around them, Stark looked upon them with a everlasting look of dis stain and bitterness they were too at peace to full of them self and with it he lifted his right hand which he cut open began to charge a gray and purple cero, and with in a moments a large beam shot forth its target was the very ants that were blow the impact of the cero was devastating the very life that thoughtlessly walked the streets below, almost seven miles were gone in a ruthless showing of pure power he wanted to see who could come to save this shit hole of a town.

Last edited by Stark on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Null

Null

PostSubject: Re: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:12 am

(OOC: Blah blah blah, short, I think.)

Null, being far off within the area, but having sensed the Reiatsu of a Hollow, decides to appear. He was earlier, holding a bag and a stack of guns with himself with a large Desert Eagle at hand, but now, for an odd reason. They were absent. Moving in a strange motion as glints of his skin having been 'scraped' off and his clothing now were more of a metallic pigmentation of what used to be cloth, he was leaping right into the air as he hovered in the same level as Stark was. Having caught note of the destruction that has occurred earlier on, at least the replicate. Prime reared point, pulled the coast and burst a tip at uno opposite front column. Null decides to make his move, launching himself in a fast pace, he doesn't leave an after-image, but rather, his Reiatsu was almost non-existent as he positioned himself behind Stark in his leap of faith that took place just after he launched himself from the ground. His leg launching in a very powerful launch of attack towards Stark's back, aimed right at his spine as the kick was quite heavy, given its metallic proportions. Aim was to paralyze him in that single kick. Null hasn't even given off a warning to begin with for his opponent to read or get a hint of in which a spark of arquebusier successor tip spiraling to cerebrum. The entire attack was composed in a manner of complete surprise as he used the surrounding earlier to hide himself from the sight of Stark. Having done so in such a short moment following up with an instant attack. The military man clearly having experience in matters like these, especially fighting by the use of surprise to his advantage and to the stake that he'd win completely in such a short moment. Having covered the distance and made use of his abilities as a superhuman. The fact he is attacking Stark is simply because of the fact he is aiming to complete the contract of his clients, and aim to get his just reward for putting his at risk and skills to use in ridding of the world of the parasitic Hollow in the form of Stark in which he sees as his single and sole enemy. The one and only person who stands between him and his reward.

"Your ends here, Hollow." The man in the air said in his metallic voice.
Back to top Go down
Estrago
Primera
Primera

PostSubject: Re: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:53 pm

(OOC: Short i know)

Stark was not one to leave many opening for an attack, but today seemed a bit off Stark did not want to be attacked while he was up here Stark seemingly vanished into thin air just as the attack missed him. Stark returned trying to find out how some one was able to sneak up on him. If it was not for Stark being impatient and willingness to find a good fight he would have stayed and got the hell kicked out of him it was dumb luck and that was something which could never happen again, with his eyes on his attacker Stark used his form of sonído to appear above him while he was still in his kick Stark used his blinding speed in a falling round house which he aimed at the base of the head aiming for the C7 cervical with just half strength. But something clicked is Stark's head that voice he heard was almost inhuman and being that Stark was not willing to under estimate his attackers powers Stark would used his overwhelming speed to drop back about seven feet if the attack hit or missed but if it hits it would send him crashing through buildings and his fall will be stopped by the streets.
Back to top Go down
Null

Null

PostSubject: Re: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:03 am

(OOC: Meh, still short.)

The hand in a rather weird display, impacts and crushes itself constantly as the Arrancar sped towards him, whilst point missed, several of them. Replicate decides to sharpen the arm to a point it could be considered finely tuned enough to slice hair due to the constant crushing of the metallic arm into a weapon-like state. The arm, extending from the joint all the way to the hand, becomes quite sharp with an edge. The joint itself thinned so rather than the force focus on the entire body as a whole, only one part of the arm would actually be bent entirely due to the pressure of such an attack. His sight was solely fixed upon Stark as he decided to use Stark's own momentum against him entirely. Due to that, with Stark's incoming round house kick attack towards his own head, the metallic man hovers backwards as the only thing he sped towards the leg of the Hollow was his own sharp arm meant to maim and slice through any Hierro that might show up. Using his own force, he swung his arm in a very swift arc directed towards Stark's knee, intended to dismember it with the Reiatsu sharpening the steel to penetrate through any resistance encountered. Only then, a closer look at the metallic man showed that a protrusion of blackened metal filled with Reiatsu was more evident. Fuming out a black, almost Hollow-like energy that had a mix of human Reiatsu, moreso it was artificial than anything else. Null positioning himself so that he'd be launched unto the building with the most metal were such a force meant to send him back.
Back to top Go down
Estrago
Primera
Primera

PostSubject: Re: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:31 am

Stark was smiling as the Human seemingly was skilled in counters but his metal body was a problem, Stark was fast but not losing his leg would be a fucking magic trick and that's what Stark was thinking about how to keep his leg and keep that walking pile of metal from attacking for a few moments. Time seed to slow as Stark thought about his counter which came in the art of bending at the while pulling his hips about six inches back just in time to leave an after image of him kicking, Stark butterfly rolled outside of the slashing Arm which in the faint light glistened as Stark began to flank him but the humans body seemed to shift in a silver tone he looked into the eyes of his attacker who seemed dead set on killing him at any cost.

Stark knew if he was still a human then that eye contact will seal his fate, Stark hoped that this would help tip the scale Stark tried to make two clones of him self not like a living being but it was a trick of mind Stark hoped it would leave his attacker open for a Cero which Stark moved back about three feet. Stark felt a small itch at his knee that blade was way to close for Stark to be careless which meant no more holding back its time to fight all out, if Stark could not use his illusions then Stark would counter any other attacks with the firing of he Cero at point blank.
Back to top Go down
Null

Null

PostSubject: Re: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:14 am

Replicate didn't seem to even care if Stark dodged it or not. He was intent on killing him no matter what happens and follow it through entirely. Seeing where Stark went, both of them. Prime reasoned that he used illusions or has actually some sort of cloning ability due to the clones appearing all of the sudden, having also caught glimpse of it, its either one of the two so he isn't taking chances. The after-image was sliced in half as it faded out of existence. Since Stark has caught sight of Null who he is fighting, he was definitely statuesque in appearance. Eyes were frozen in place as if it was staring right through him or looking blankly into the vacant space. The silverish man seems to further crush his hand as his body shifted directions entirely to face the man who has just avoided his moves. Forming what appears to be sharp fingers from his sharp blade with a thin joint. His arm further elapses and extends out not in a fluidic motion, but rather, in an almost mechanical/conjointed and extremely limited motion in a constant process of crushing itself to bend. Primary's entire eye sight was set on Stark rather than on the clones that appeared all of the sudden. Launching himself in a very fast motion towards him despite the option of using flash stepping. Having closed the gap in a mere few moments. Pointing the bladed hand with recently formed sharp spikes towards Stark as it soon ejected out in the form of bullets in several directions before spinning around to spiral into something very sharp and pointy, but not changing shape. Prime thinned spire from ruins groundly. Spire heaves unto crowned uno. The velocity of the charge attack indicated that replicate had no care for Stark's indication of formation for Cero, even at point blank, it was aimed at his chest and ready to curve it were he to try to butterfly dodge it again. Aggressive and tenacious as ever. Not even giving him a single recluse as the bullets themselves, they were meant to dispel the illusion and by chance encounter, enlodge unto the Hollow's figure were he to try to sónido. The determination he was giving was almost machine-like, and it was clear that he has the only intention to do with Stark was to kill without even a faint drop of mercy for him. An incompassionate shadow of what was to be a man. Not even a comment was spared as expected from many people who would typically fight and taunt. It was unimportant to him.
Back to top Go down
Estrago
Primera
Primera

PostSubject: Re: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:15 pm

((occ: hope you understand.))

Stark smiled as his attacker showed no fear, he looked on as it would seem that the clones were being ignored that was not going to fly so almost as if they moved on their won they flew into the path of the speeding metal bullets and to sell the illusion of them being real they were seen to be ripped apart and fall in a gory heap from the sky. Stark knew how this fight will play out in some way speed Verses power, the almost unstoppable will to kill verses blood lust, all were words which seemed to paint a vivid portrait of the battle but something stood out about them both Stark used tricks and his speed to over come those who he attacks or his attackers. While his foe is seeming living metal who uses power to over whelm those who he fights, just as the bullets rushed at him Stark moved back about seven feet leaving behind one more illusion this one fired a false Cero while over ten bala's were fired from the real Stark while backing up making it look like the clone was firing them, both attacks meet dead center with a massive explosion each bala was meant to impact at lest one or more of the incoming offensives while the fake cero rushed forth at this point it was almost impossible to tell what is real.

Stark knew that this fight was going to become a stain on the world, but the skill of this human was something to be annoyed at but he did not have time to be annoyed so as if out of some over rated horror movie Stark brought back the illusion clones that were hit by the attack. Each one seemed grotesque Frankenstein in their form charged at the attacker charging their ceros each one would feel real while the real Stark rushed behind them just underneath the fake cero charging the real cero, Stark waited till each zombie clones fired theirs and in a sudden over whelming speed boost Stark fired his cero but using his illusion made it vanish or invisible how ever you would like to say it but the point is he wanted to hide it to keep from running into any unwanted Counters Stark banked hard left almost most in an instant while leaving behind one last clone to cover his tracks.
Back to top Go down
Null

Null

PostSubject: Re: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:12 pm

The fact that those two clones were turned into a gory mess baffled Null. Nonetheless, the statuesque figure saw that his bullets were impacted by a Cero. Rather than sit around, he dropped his levitational stance and dropped like a rock. Inadvertently dodging the fake Cero early, and with that, so does dodge the Bala's. Nonetheless, just as the clones turned into Frankensteins that Null realized that they were all fake. All Illusion based as it seemed too farfetched. Yet one cannot discount a replicate as a clone as it was real all along, and that was what he was fighting the entire time. Not once a discountment of such a replicate even occurred to the solely focused Stark, which is the time bought the entire time needed in order to sharpen such a powerful blade to a molecular point. Thus, such a sharp blade was produced. Null was considered a strategic fighter, as such, he should act as such. Stark fell for the oldest trick of the book that was taught to everyone within the superhuman program. The illusionist tricked by something that isn't an illusion. Just as the Cero was fired at the replicate whilst all fake Cero's were fired, it was blown away into the air as it loosened into a fluidic state. The statuesque replicate finally separates from one another as it shifts away from the shape of Null that he mostly assume into three sharp pieces of refractive spires. Now Null knew that they were definitely illusions as earlier, the figure never melted, rather, they only phased through him just as the real one was blown right through the figure and allowed it to morph into a spire much easily. Apparently Stark believes that illusions could save him at this point, which is so to say it won't. Tracking Stark was easy. He allowed most of the clones to cover his tracks, and by this point, Null discerned which ones were the clones. Those which always stand around like cannon fodder in order to fight him whilst he simply flees like that. Just as Stark banks to the left. A sudden 'click' was heard as a large bang follows. It was that of a larger bore setted Desert Eagle given .70 calibers so to penetrate the Hierro. It was shot right at the back of Stark's spine as Null finally seized the upper hand. Intending to bring him down as the thing Stark fought wasn't Null at all, as he never appeared statuesque. Having used flash stepping to close the gap as he was fully capable of using his own speed to his advantage, and also stealthily as well as he closed his Reiatsu exhuast for a while so to preserve such a momentous surprise. Arm sharpened enough to slice through anything as it was reinforced with the metal of the area, along with the rest of his skin. Not a trace of him was given out as he quickly caught up with Stark whilst his attention was with the replicate that was blown out. This time, Null had full color pigmentation to discern that he was such a real deal, unlike the metal heap being fought. At the same time, the five long spires sped towards all of the clones in a high velocity followed by gravity assisting the heavy metal out in such a task as Null had full control over it, integrating it into his body part so to fight using it in such an accurate manner of metalokinesis. Now at such a point blank, it's almost impossible to dodge such an attack, especially given such a surprise and the stealth usage of not giving out Reiatsu to allow him to take and seize the moment like this, followed by the fact one needs movement in a few moment to Sónido out of the way, which Null believes Stark has no luxury of, given that none was ever spared.
Back to top Go down
Enkidu

Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:21 am

In mid air, high up into the sky, an enigmatic figure stood overhead like a king viewing his kingdom. Above all, surrendering to the freedom and gentle yet violent force that was the wind. Or so it seemed anyways, perhaps the wind was surrendering to him? No matter what was happenings, the air and wind always kept a calm feeling. And at times, it could become as violent and fierce as any weapon of mass destruction. Truly a wonderful thing. Nature was by far better than anything mankind could produce, and more destructive as well. Well, this was true in most cases at least. Whatever could be said about this seemingly proud figure, one thing was for certain. He was taking claim to all that surrounded the area. The air. The people, even the buildings. Nothing was exempt. A selfish and fearless aura protruded from his being, though it wasn't entirely notable from his viewpoint. Indeed... this man was too high above to be noticed...by anyone normal that is. However it was doubtful even those below noticed, as they were so absorbed in their own conflict...how would they have the presence of mind to notice him?

The man carefully watched as the two went head to head. His long, black trench coat fluttering freely in the air as if caught in the gentle breeze. Plain black pants covered his lower half while a black shirt with a curious red red line insignia fit neatly unto the upper. Twin black gloves exactly the same as each other cover both his hands. For all purposes, the only thing that could be seen as truly unusual about this man was the black mask that covered his entire face. Nothing could be seen beyond this, and it appeared to mask even his eyes--for it gave the guise that the sclera were black, and the pupils red. Quite a frightening appearance indeed, it did a lot to add to anonymity to the figure clad in black. A few light shaded blonde locks blew about carefully in the cool breeze, seemingly free from the mask though it covered the entirety of his face. All wind and air about the area seemed to bow down complete to the enigmatic man--it parted at his presence appearing as if he held sovereignty over such a thing.

"Well then. Shall I give you a hand? Hmm...My old acquaintance? Be done with it! I'm sure you've spent enough time on this nave already." Enkidu spoke, loud enough for the two below to hear his words.

The voice was extremely proud and cocky, filled with arrogance. His words sounded as if the fight was already over even though he had yet to raise a hand. This was not unusual for him, because he viewed almost everyone as beneath him. This man, the Arrancar...was no different, or the half breed as he would put it. Certainly there nothing in particular held against this Arrancar, or any race for that matter. It was simply a moment of opportunity--a job that had to be done--one way or another. Nothing more and nothing less.

"You, too, shall bow before me, nave!" Shouted Enkidu.

Holding out his forefinger toward Stark, air began to form into a tiny sphere, compressing into an orb. The orb was made out of high speed wind and quickly compressed, which was then fired at down unto Stark's body in general, at speeds comparatively faster than a bullet. What seemed like a hasty attack was actually a well planned out strike. Given Stark's current position, and Null's attack beforehand, the blow was more sure to hit successfully than it usually would have been. A crushing force that would pulverize even Hierro.
Back to top Go down
Arte
Master Quincy Leader

PostSubject: Re: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:55 am

As a Small Spark Of white light Formed At Stark's Back it Streamed out much like lightning Riveting Shooting out in many different paths, But staying constant It grew Thicker And as The bullet collided with The mass Of Light it simply disintegrated it instantly. The Bullet Not stopping the consuming light it Raged on ever more spreading Around Stark's Body, Scaring and splitting the earth around him The Light Circled around completing a full Sphere. As the Ball of wind Smashed against the Sphere it was easily Dispersed into Raw Reiatsu After Contact, And As the final attack Was already in motion The man with the metal body Attempted to Attack Stark but was simply stopped once more by the Intensely concentrated Light. As a Wave of light was fired from the sphere it brightly Blasted in attempt to blind and blow back the opponent Nearest, the intense Light slowly seemed to fade away Revealing Stark And The unknown Man.

At First Glance The Man looked almost Heavenly As He Bore the wings of a angel, and a great white light seemed to radiate around his body fluently. But showing poor posture The unknown was slouched over keeping his head down preventing the opponents from Identifying him just yet. Artemis stayed silent as his Dark black hair shagged down into his face, His Bright White Angel wings slowly rose out and fluttered. Coming out of his stupor he stood up cocking his head back, the black locks swung from his face wildly retaining a style that suited him well. He was a young man in his Late Teens he was exceptionally good looking and seemed to be very skilled at focusing light. Raising his right hand his sleeve fell back showing off his White glove that had markings and designs running around it, But the In a attempt to frighten the opponents Artemis simply pointed at the man who had seemed to be made of metal and stated, "your Mine....."

Letting the Awkward silence pass Artemis watched Null over closely, his eyes seemed to be fixed on him, Arty then was able to formulate a attack in less than a second. Keeping his left hand extended out The Quincy Flashed in a burst of White light, Appearing Directly in front of Null, Artemis seemed to Already have Manifested his light bow and was able to draw back a arrow and keep it pointed at the opponents Forehead. Being Faster Than Null could imagine The Quincy smirked in disapproval, While simultaneously letting go of the arrow that rested between his fingers. As the arrow released from the bow it had not far to travel it quickly reached a few inches away from the metal mans face. The arrow was made of pure light and could easily penetrate the strongest of defenses. Artemis flashed once more appearing back beside Stark.
Back to top Go down
Estrago
Primera
Primera

PostSubject: Re: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:30 pm

As Stark banked left he felt something when a massive wall of light stopped the up coming attack. Stark stopped mid stride and looked at this strange human who seemed to be of the Quincy but his level was all most of a leader but last thing Stark knew was that the Quincy had no leader, Stark was surprised at such a quick save at the hands of this Quincy it would seem that he had found a new partner in a fight that would have left Stark out numbered but more surprising was the speed of the this human but not to be out done Stark used his own speed to appear quickly and surprise the second human who jumped into the brawl.

Just as the Quincy lunched his attack Stark went to cover him, leaving behind a after image Stark appeared in front of the second human with in seconds with is arm outstretched and palm only two inches from face of his target, Stark looked into his eyes as he fired a massive cero one which was aimed to kill his foe using it to super heat air around the head which would prove if anything hard to block with out massive damage. The seconds it took Stark to appear and fire his attack was almost instant and as quickly as Stark fired it Stark rejoined his partner the fastest partners seemed to have dealt a death blow to the two attackers but as it would seem if anything both Stark and the Quincy would be very good team mates and it would be that which would help them when this fight if their attackers some how survived the assault.
Back to top Go down
Null

Null

PostSubject: Re: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:51 pm

A flash of light was something he mostly sees when something similar to flashbang would occur, as per Null's experience in the military. Keeping his stalwartness, he saw the wave of light earlier, rather than getting effected drastically, he'd adapt to it. His eye sight is not needed for now as he was blinded, nonetheless his sensing is now heightened with the absence of it. Quite similar to how the Viet Cong deployed flashbangs, only to be killed off easily as Null had training not to rely on his eyes. Having caught sight of the man, it was a stupid Quincy. A pompous sort of human to which they are reknowned to be seething with pride and arrogance that only matches their ability to wield their bows with proficiency. A truly outdated weapon whereas modern day firearms may trump it any time, the fact that light incinerated his weapon called for an adaptation as he earlier saw. As he regained his eye sight quickly enough, he saw what appeared to be an angsty hormonal-laden teenager who happened to be that said Quincy in his wake. Taking a quick glance at his glove, he identified it as his firing arm. Much easier to avoid now that he noted at which direction to stay at. It was quite laughable that he points to which opponent he'll fight. Regards for strategy entirely lost as he simply gave away the mark of the one he'll fight, namely Null, who has been noting the entire time the arrogance of the Quincy stemming from him. Fact is that he is expecting an easy victory, to which he will verily get it, but in a way he has least expected it. Eye sight was on Null, which was good. Anticipating due to numerous patterns given in the past of opponents who he has fought before, the Quincy namely, they often have a habit of using their flash stepping after letting a moment pass. A trait picked up after Ishida, someone who he has read up about who made it a habit to make dramatic entrances, were it the battle was similar to a stage. Whereas the Quincy was a young little mewling boy in his early teens, Null appeared in his early 40's or late 30's by appearance. Having eyes of that of a war veteran, specifically Vietnam and numerous other engagements. Several of them spiritual from onwards after that war to which a lot has been ravaged. He was an ex-soldier with a lot of regards for strategy. Shame he had to face two who had none of that. Quite coy and stupid of the boy. The only thing that was pierced of the arrow was an after-image left behind. Null has already left by the time that boy appeared within the awkward silent, inadvertantly dodging the entire attack as he already set his own flash-stepping in motion. The hammer was already cocked as the ex-Major kept the element of surprise due to the fact that little boy expected an easy victory through usage of speed, to which he also has and also quite an opulent predictive skill. The end of the barrel was lengthened at the being whom he quarreled as of the moment. A simple twitchy finger was all it was required for that elongated barrel to release the projectile emerging from it and unto the side of the crown. Another followed suit. An after-image was left in place once more. Enkidu's face was replaced with Null's hand as he placed it on the direction of the Cero attack, pushing the man out of the way. Due to the high Reiryoku compression within his body as he had a little Reiryoku emission, he essentially had the luxury of taking such an attack. The entire Cero was balled unto the man's fist as it was nothing more than volatile energy to which Null tamed so easily. Grasping the Cero which was now in the form of a ball, the attack was so easily over ridden as Null had a time frame to overcome, having kept his sensing to optimum standards that he couldn't offered to neglect. Rearing up his arm, a sudden explosion was released as an after-image was left in place. Null flung the Cero right at the Los Treyes' back of the head and supersided directly at him within a very short distance, in fact, inches from his own face. This was no battle, this would be a slaughter, a massacre. The timely arrival of the Quincy boy would only delay the inevitable as he joined in that said slaughter of a decadent relic of the past in the form of Stark, to whom the ex-soldier valued so little, as nothing but a pest in his eyes. Both were insects that appeared for the slaughter. Both to be squished. One was arrogant and quite laughably 'trying' to appear intimidating, whilst the other held on hopes of winning this battle which simply was to wipe him out from the face of the Earth, one that he deserves not living in. Funny thing is that the ex-soldier had the will of iron and steel, which just signifies his nature and his determination. One that will wipe out all that stands in his and his friend's way. As of the moment, he couldn't reply to Enkidu, he was far too busy with a fight rather than making a statement, to which he will save for later.
Back to top Go down
Enkidu

Enkidu

PostSubject: Re: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:56 am

OOC:( In case ppls are wondering, I cannot control lightning, it is just a result of high speed wind friction and was surged toward someone after being created in this case. A real life phenomenon. Nooby and short crappy post from me.)

Watching as the light appeared at his targets back, streaming out into many paths and disintegrated the attack, Enkidu smirked. A smirk that was concealed by the mask still pulled close over his face. It wasn't a smile of insanity nor disbelief, simply that of a haughty man who was not impressed at all. Nothing could move the still man from his spot high up into the sky, not even this little light-show the boy seemed so proud. A shoddy wannabe angel, this brat seemed to be just a little boy, nothing more. What's more, his attempt to intimidate Null was hilarious. Something Enkidu found to be a particularly delightful show, one that certainly brought amusement to the otherwise boring show. At that moment, it was decided...Enkidu decided that he would be the boy's opponent. Naturally that would leave the other one for Null, but even if Null himself objected, which he most certainly would not, it wouldn't matter either way. It seemed the two foes had other plans however, as the boy launched an attack, seemingly moving at quickening speeds. Despite this, every movement was seeable, and not a single one difficult to follow.

Light did nothing to affect his sight, for he was a man who lived the entirety of his life within darkness. Not relaying on eyes, and not heeding the light. That said, it could also be pointed out that Enkidu had an easier time following things than most. He never had any enemies that he could not follow with his minds eye, the boy was no exception to this fact. Nonetheless, and for whatever reason, all of that time was spent motionless, as Enkidu did not move once single inch. Noticing Stark appear before him, and following his movements, Enkidu had already moved in order to defend himself from the Cero. However, it seemed that wouldn't be necessary, as Null had interrupted and Enkidu himself was pushed out of the way. Rather than object, the human used this timing to go after his own target. And so by reducing the wind resistance around his body, Enkidu took off towards the Quincy with quite easily inhuman speeds. The speed at which he moved left quite a few after images in his wake, and even more blurs. Landing about twenty feet in front of the boy, Enkidu reached out a hand towards his own mask.

Placing his hand atop the mask, he shifted one side of it off his face, revealing a cold, dark left eye.

"Tch. You made a big mistake of coming here, boy. There is no chance of victory for you, nor your little buddy, and I shall show no mercy to the likes of you."

Fixing the mask across his face, Enkidu held one hand out in the direction the boy. The wind was rapidly accelerated in front of him, quickly turning into a violent gust. The powerful air was manipulated to cause high speed wind friction, which in turn created a quick bolt of lightning darting out for the Quincy. While he may have not looked like it, Enkidu was quite intelligent, and as such, he, too, could formulate a grand strategy. So the Quincy appeared to be able to turn into light, also moving quickly, this lightning was a counter action for just such a thing. That was not all, however...Enkidu held his palm to the sky, closing it. As he did so, the wind around fifteen feet about the Quincy was accelerated to around 200 MPH, and brought down toward him with exceptional power. All the awhile something else was happening around them, the area which the combatants were in. Null, Stark, Artemis and even Enkidu himself, was suddenly surrounded by a vicious wind barrier. They were all trapped, no doubt Enkidu's handy-work. The barrier of wind was condensed, so if anyone tried to leave through it they'd be lacerated all over, and so many attacks would be deflected as well. Needless to state, it could not be maintain indefinitely, but with his training, the human was able to hold it for a considerable amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Arte
Master Quincy Leader

PostSubject: Re: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:36 am

As the two Teammates stood side by side it was a odd pair one being a Espada, and the other a Quincy one pledging loyalties to the dark and the other to light. But as The Quincy was Quick to act to the metal mans attack he simply flashed letting the Dessert Eagle bullet pass directly through him, as he flashed back to the same exact spot his pale skin glistened in the sun looking over the two Enemies Artemis spoke to Stark quickly before he formulated his next attack. " Whats the deal with the tin can? hmm he sure is offal slow" As the Quincy's eyes fixed onto The The man that Seemed to be able to manipulate wind, As Enkidu jumped down in attempts to to strike the Quincy with lightning soon failed, Artemis simply dispersed his bow putting his palm forward letting the lightning travel twords him. As it drew closer he quickly pushed out a flash of light that formed a Almost wall like defense in front of him that absorbed the lightning instantly.

As the wall of light dispersed it seemed to fade away slowly into Extremely Bright White rose petals, As the petals swarmed around the two They seemed to grow quickly in number. As they just started as a few they now ranged in the high thousands, The petals seemed to be oddly tied to a string of Attacks. But as the Wind Vortex made by the Second attacker only Increased the range of this attack it scattered the many Petals out making them rain down on the opponents like snow, As more and more started to come down Artemis Simply closed his fist. . . " Apparently were fighting a couple of idiots. . ." The petals That circled around Arty and Stark seemed to increase in speed spinning, making it almost impossible for a opponent to get by with out being hit by a barrage of the deadly Petals, but what was unknown to the two opponents was the cutting capability of the rose petals. They were so highly compacted with light particles they could simply slice through metal with ease, as they where controlled solely by Artemis he could shift them around letting openings for his teammate to attack. But as a specific wind barrier was put up for him he jolted up using his already amazing speed and bursting through the wind with ease he drifted above in the clouds he flapped his wings gracefully, still controlling the petals below he made sure stark was well taken care off.
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:34 am

OOC: Alright. Judgement time.

Artemis, Explain to me how a wall of light blocked a bolt of lightning? Two completely different mediums. The lightning would have gone straight through the light. Please edit your post, Or explain this.
Back to top Go down
Arte
Master Quincy Leader

PostSubject: Re: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:14 am

my light manipulation isn't that simple i can form light into mass, which gives my techniques volume. Its a lightning base technique of sorts to explain to you more easily.

But I have a few questions , i man Made of pure metal PURE METAL, how does he keep up with a Quincy and espada speed? the answer is he simply cannot.

Please inform null of this
Back to top Go down
Null

Null

PostSubject: Re: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:49 pm

(OOC: The fact that you brought it up is quite ignorant in nature as I am a human still, and Chad has displayed abilities in having Sónido-like flash stepping, thus like Chad, I have the luxury of using flash stepping, not to mention I am an elite, therefore I am to be treated as such, which it is to be believed that my character is dumb and slow as portrayed often in other posts, to which it is highly inaccurate. As my nature itself, there is something called light metals such as titanium or aluminum, both light yet durable in ways but have differing qualities, not to mention we are in air maintaining our ground with the usage of Reishi, to which the problem of gravity is lessened and that I don't have metal to which it is 'normal' to which references are often drawn out to. Keeping up isn't even a problem as I don't have to, prediction is what factors keeping up, not the speed itself. When you stop in your Hierankyu, you never even shifted directions once and neither did Stark during your flash stepping, all it needed was to go in the same direction, which you have failed to realize that I simply appear once you appeared.

Seeing as there is an absence of knowledge towards physics, let's begin with the introduction of two things called mass and energy. Mass are solid matter, that occupies space, and are made up of particles that are physically present in said dimensional plane. Then we have energy, which is present in many forms, such as potential, kinetic, etc. This Energy can be converted from one form to another, such as chemical to light as in a battery. Light itself in essence cannot absorb whatsoever, but can be absorbed itself. Light is also a form of energy, as is Lightning, but the difference is, that LIGHTNING is created by [Explanation in relation to Free Electrons in Molecules]. Now the way you made it seem is that light and lightning are the same thing, which they are not. Mass is grams, so it has a weight on Earth. If you give light weight, it means it is composed of matter. Mass isn't volume whatsoever. Lightning gives off heat. Lightning is plasma. Plasma can easily pass through non-solid matter. Thus, forming light into mass could infact give rise to heat, however, absorbing that massive amount of heat with no side effects is against the laws of physic's, Remember energy can not be created or destroyed, only changed from one substance to another. So in essence, you have created a physical paradox not even possible through your said science.

To sum this all up for you so it'd be more simpler, here is how it works if my writing proved too long to read:

First, here Light and Lightning are not the same thing, Light goes in waves, lightning goes in electron chains.

Second, forming light into mass is fine, but it is measured in grams, not volume. Thus on PLANET EARTH it has weight, meaning it HAS TO APPLY to laws of physic's and thermodynamics.

Your technique's are light based, DO NOT COMPARE THEM TO LIGHTNING, lightning and light are completely different elements, properties and laws of motion. Any one with a 3rd grade science education would know that.

Lightning is a plasma, hotter than the sun, as fast as the speed of light. Either use science as a hole, or don't, cherry pickers are not welcome.

Now, since you want to be a illiterate in science, lets explain metal to you.

1. Ever hear of a element called Aluminum, it can float on water... say that to an Espada sword.

2. Look up the graphene, incase you are confused, its a metal... or rather a carbon isotope .

Graphene is a one-atom-thick planar sheet of sp2-bonded carbon atoms that are densely packed in a honeycomb crystal lattice.

Now, if you can honestly tell me that a one atom thick planar sheet of carbon atoms, is heavy, you have problems. I would look at other metals as well buddy, iron just happens to be dense and heavy, but most are not. one of the lightest is Tantalum, so light it be made extremely thin, yet so dense that it resistant to acids, oxidation, rust and heat and cold to -150C.)
Back to top Go down
Arte
Master Quincy Leader

PostSubject: Re: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:59 am

((Good thing were all Geniuses Such as null, well im taking my character out))
Back to top Go down
Null

Null

PostSubject: Re: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:27 am

(OOC: Nope, then you'd be godmodding by simply running away on the basis that your opponents can't do anything about you leaving. If you are retreating, it implies a sort of weakness which would be unfair to say that the opponents would not exploit. It's not like your character will be allowed to run away like that by our character, as then this rule would be exploited on 'running away instantly' when the battle is against their favor. Here is an example: Oh, I don't like this or am losing. *Simply pops out of the topic despite the reasoning that their opponents can give chase and that they can follow them wherever they go*. Point is that if things don't go your way, you can't simply run away from the topic.)
Back to top Go down
Estrago
Primera
Primera

PostSubject: Re: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:57 am

(occ:Being that this Thread has been over whelmed with comments and complaints i am closing the thread.)
Back to top Go down
Kenta Talia
Gouryoku Hanshin-Leader-
Kenta Talia

PostSubject: Re: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:28 pm

((Based on all the arguments, and the fact that I have to intervene, this is getting out o f control. First, speed should be slightly irrelevant as it is difficult to measure in an text base environment, Second, If you wish to left the topic please do it in post form, and give them a chance to intercept you. Third, please don't argue so much.)
Back to top Go down
Null

Null

PostSubject: Re: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:12 pm

(OOC: Since it has been two days since Artemis or Stark has posted each, or even Artemis edited his void post, I get to call a hit, not for me but also for Enkidu as I have his permission. Death is the answer. Any admins besides the one participating in this battle, if you have any objections, please voice it and I'll respond.)

The lightning has completely bypassed Artemis's defenses within moments as a wall of light was simply bypassed like that. By Artemis's own folly, he was electrocuted by the lightning and went through a series of seizure followed by cardiac arrest, to which since he is a frail human, he soon fell out of the sky and unto his back; dead. Meanwhile, the Cero that was shot at Stark soon has blown off his lower body, leaving a sizzled blackened stump in place of where his legs and stomach was. Killing him effectively through the fact it took several important organs such as the stomach, the intestines, pancreas, kidneys, and the fact a huge portion of his body was blown off out of existence. Both fighters were down, just the Arrancar even deader than the Quincy. Landing on his feet, Null dipped his fingers into the pocket of his Vietnam-era army issue, branching out a cigar and a lighter, to which he flipped it up, flicked it, and stuffed it back. Result was that his cigar was lit now, as he breathed in the noxious fumes into his lungs. Fuming it out in a sigh.

"The deed is done." He simply shrilled to Enkidu in the form of a bored groan. Taking steps towards the two dead enemies with a brandished knife he has hidden within the confines of his clothing. Leg bent with Null grinding the edge of the knife on Stark's throat until it has been severed from the shoulder. With the cargo bag he was carrying early, he unzips it and places it unto the bag itself. As for Artemis, he simply grinded the knife against the tip of his head, pulling off his scalp and that Quincy gauntlet of his, leaving the area in the form of walking through the ruins Stark created earlier. Having picked up the scythe on his way, expecting to be accompanied by Enkidu for the reward.

-----> ???
Back to top Go down
Estrago
Primera
Primera

PostSubject: Re: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:37 pm

((Ooc: Null this thread was closed so your post is void.)))
Back to top Go down
Null

Null

PostSubject: Re: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:41 pm

(OOC: Again, this is just a way to cheaply void your deaths, you haven't posted and Kenta stated clearly to edit your post, as in it's going in a flow now and that this is free game for me. You haven't even made a post detailing that you dodged it, it has been almost a week since you posted, and so is Artemis, so I just took my liberty. Not to mention Kenta last posted on Sunday. To make this simple, I'll simply get Kenta to look at this and judge whether or not this death is valid, no other admins as this is his own moderation, not yours on bases of biased reasoning to which I'd rather avoid on both sides. For now, do not post until Kenta would post his judgement.)
Back to top Go down
Estrago
Primera
Primera

PostSubject: Re: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:53 pm

Occ: well I stated that the thread was closed brfore Kenta posted but we will wait.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Come and get me (Invite only.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next