Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurai

Kurai

arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post) Empty
PostSubject: arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post)   arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:44 am

Walking in the forest, Ichisake Hideyoshi sighs in boredom, she brushes the bangs away from her electric blue eyes, her sword was strapped to her back instead of her side like she usually does, the forest was peaceful, yet quiet...too quiet for her taste, she looked around her surroundings on hope that something interesting would occur, she really hoped that she would run into an old friend,but she didnt get too confident on that thought. after awhile she sighed again and sat under a tree in a meditating position, she closes her eyes and waits.

Last edited by Ichisake Hideyoshi on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post) Empty
PostSubject: Re: arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post)   arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:10 am

( i'm crashing the party deal with it)

Ayame Hikari happened to notice this small shinigami under the tree, she grined savagely, for she was bored and she just found a perfect boredom killer, she began to hide her spiritual energy, as she silently jumped from the tree, she landed behind the tree without making a sound, then she raised her palm and made a fire ball and she grinned," well well well...look what we've got here.." stepped in front of the soul reaper and continued to grin savagely, she hoped that this girl could last in a fight. even if she didn't make it..it didnt matter....she was going to kill her either way.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post)   arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:18 am

( fine with me..but can u keep up?)

Ichisake slowly opened her eyes at the arrancar, she rolled her eyes and disappeared, reappearing behind the girl,she raised her hand at her and said in a strong voice,"Oh ye Lord, mask of flesh and blood, all creations of the universe, fluttering of the wings, ye who bears the name of man! Scorching heat and disorder, evolve the transposition of the southern sea barrier. Hado 54 Haien!" she grinned she wondered if the girl could doge that. "oh and by the way..my name is Ichisake Hideyoshi and you are?" she asked in mock politeness her blue eyes flashing in excitement
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post)   arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:36 am

Ayame grinned as the foolish girl used a kido spell...as the blast hit her feet, her body became overcome by the flames, she simply split the fire apart as if the blast was just an illusion, she smiled at the girl whose name is ichisake," i'm Ayame Hikari" her ruby red eyes glowed blue as a wall of fire surrounded the girl, wondering how strong this soul reaper is," pleased to meet you." she added after she had attacked. she stared at the wall of flames that surrounded ichisake and she snickered.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post)   arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:42 am

Ichisake's eyes widened as the girl walked through the flames as if it was not even there, she then gasped as the wall of flames surrounded her, she placed her hand on her sword, she then flipped over the wall of flames, barley missing the end off her robe. she landed behind the arrancar whose name was ayame, and unsheathed her sword, and glanced at the girl smiling coldly," yes..so nice to meet you..its been awhile since i fought someone who i hadn't befriended and it would be very nice if i could finally attack without holding back." with this she raised her sword and stood in a fighting position waiting for the arrancar to make her move.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post)   arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:12 am

Ayame wasnt surprised that the girl escaped her attack but she smiled as the girl pulled out her sword, she snickered at the young girl,"how cute..you actually think that you'll stand a chance? so you dodged one attack congratz, but how many attacks will it take before i kill you?" she held out her hand, and started charging her cero," the last dodge wasnt too shabby kid, but can you dodge this?" she two walls of flame at the girl and then blasted her cero. she waited to see what ichisake would do next. she grinned wickedly in excitement maybe this soul reaper has what it takes to survive.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post)   arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:25 am

Ichisake saw all three attacks coming, she was hoping that she wouldn't have to use her sword yet, but if she was going to survive, she was going to have to use her sword, before the attacks impacted she yellled,"despierte su alcohol, espada de la tormenta!" her three foot long aword morphed into a 4-foot long blade that had a jagged edge, there was a black leather grip at the hilt, and there was a blue design on the body of the sword, the sword was humming with the electrical current that surrounded the sword, she raised it and said,"Espada de la tormenta!" she swung her sword causing a powerful wind, blowing out the wall of flames as if it was a candle, then she held her sword high as the cero hit, blasting her back against a tree, it was going to leave a bruise later on, she got up and her eyes flickered in anger,she raised her sword again, and swung it, letting a blast of wind come hurtling towards the arrancar." good luck trying to deflect that!" she called back sneering.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post)   arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:33 am

Ayame's eyes widened in wonder as the soul reaper deflected her three attacks almost too easily, her smile became a scowl as a strong gust of wind came hurling straight towards her,"damn it" she muttered then the gust of wind sent her flying 20 feet backwards, she flipped over and pushed off a tree," alright you pathetic excuse for a soul reaper, two can play that game." she clapped her hands, as she did that, her own wave of flame came flying back at ichisake, then she sent a wall of flame surrounding her, making sure that she doiesnt escape, she made the wall stand 50 feet higher only letting a little space for the flame wave to come through," it was nice knowing you" she snickered wickedly grinning like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post)   arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:37 am

Ichisake saw how high the fire wall was and the wave of fire that was coming through the opening, she had to act fast before she got scorched, she smiled, for she had an idea, she lay flat on her stomach and put the sword underneath herself, making sure that she wouldn't get cut by her own sword, then she yelled," Espadaa de la tormenta." suddenly a whirlwinfd appeared and shot her right underneath the wave flame escaping the attack, she smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post)   arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:00 am

As shinikabi walked through the area he was in, he heard the roaring of flames and soon felt the spiritual pressure. It was that of an arrancar and shinigami......he hated shinigami now, because they would now assume him a traitor. He got in a stance and suddenly pushed off, shunpoing through the heated air, he quickly identified the arrancar and shinigami, who was now concealed by a wall of flame, he smiled as a small breeze flowed up to him, naturally it was a big breeze flailing his tattered clothing round trying to break itself free from their bonds, his brown hair flying wildly behind him.

heh, this sounds and looks fun, i just hope i can beat the shit out of the shinigami, i want to see her blood pool on the floor and hear her screams of agony and pain.......and i just sanding there staring enjoying the entire scene. he thought to himself.
he flew over the shinigami, making sure he was in plain sight of the now off guard shinigami,, he spiraled down and landed harshly on the ground next to her. unsheathing his zanpokto, the blade gleaming in the midday sun. "Die.." he said as he slashed down on her torso.
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post)   arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:05 pm

ooc: Ok if I jump in this?

Tsk, tsk, tsk

These were the words that escaped the mouth of a man that intercepted the attack from the vizard. A man stood to the side of the Shinigami female, but only with his Zanpakutou unsheathed was he able to keep the Vizard's own Zanpakutou from destroying the young girl's chest. Looking up at the man, one would see he seemed to be in his mid to late 20s with light skin and shoudler length dreads tied back into a ponytail. He wore a pair of dark tinted sunglasses on his face which the reflection of the vizard could be seen as he looked at him.

"Were you really gonna strike a female? Has so much changed since I last fought?"

Without another word, Mizuken Hagi (the man who had stepped in) flicked his wrist and sent the Vizards skidding back some. Even though he truely didn't care for Shinigamis, he couldn't stand it when someone was getting tag teamed, ecspecially if it was originally a girl girl fight as well. Taking on a casual fighting stance, Mizuken awaited the move of his fellow Vizard.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post)   arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:15 am

*sure ichiske agrees as well...Mizuken u're helping ichisake then*

Ayame then noticed another shinigami, at first she rolled her eyes for she thought that the male shinigami was a friend of ichisake, then her eyes widened as he was about to attack her, she smiled and crossed her arms, it was obvious that this man was a traitor, in fact this man was a vizard, she grinned, " well, its about time someone tried to end the life of this pathetic excuse for a soul reaper" at this she glared at the young female," not bad kid but that's not good enough," she glanced back at the vizard,"would you care for finishing off this little insect with me? " she made another fire ball and grinned again wickedly, then shot it at the young soul reaper. then she turned to the other vizard that interfered in the attack,"and what gives you the right to defend the little weakling?" she said sneering.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post)   arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post) EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:31 am

Ichisake gasped as she saw Shinikabi try to slash at her torso, then was confused that a vizard saved her life, she quickly got up, she gazed at the vizard,she was confused, but she didnt consider attacking him,"thanks for saving me..even though i have no idea why.." but before she could say anything else, she tensed, and flash stepped out of the fire ball's way, her eyes flashed a bit, then she heard the arrancar call her weak, her eyes sparked and her features furious,"oh...I'M weak??!! and this is the same girl who got blown right on her ass by MY wind attack" she snickered as she remembered the girl go flying back into a tree, she raised her sword and turned towards the vizard,"i'm guessing that you're helping me out on this," she smiled at him, and raised her hand out to the arrancar, now facing her,"Bakudo #9 Geki!" then she raised her other hand at her,"Scattered Bones of beasts, spire, vermillion crystal, Steel wheel, If ‘tis moving its wind, If ‘tis still its sky, the tone of clanging spears fills the empty castle! Hado #90 Kurohitsugi!"
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post)   arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:23 am

OOC: please describe what the kido/hado does, otherwise you will confuse some fellow rpers if they do not know of the spell, also, you are not allowed to use a kido that is higher than 60, am i correct, only elites may have level 80 and higher kido, so your last spell i will not count as you cannot use it.
IC:
Shin skidded back as the vizard blocked the attack, he couldn't help but understand the vizard's words, how could, and why should he strike a female? Sure, she would think of him as a traitor, but that didnt mean anything. when the girl fired the #9 kidou, he flash stepped in front of the spell and yelled "Enkosen!" and a shield formed and blocked the attack. he then flash stepped behind the arrancar, and whispered in her ear, "Pleasure to fight alongside of you. " As he aimed his palms from under her arms, "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens. Hado 63! SOREN SOKATSUI!"
Then he flash stepped behind her and thrust his zanpokto at her, then flash stepped behind the vizard, and slashed down on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post)   arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:57 am

Mizuken could only watch as the vizard stopped his partner's attack and then went to perform the encantation for Hado #63. As he heard the infamous incantation, he darted to where his partner was and pushed her out of the way of the incoming blue lightning. Watching the lightning close in as a somewhat fast pace, Mizuken used his advanced speed to simply sidestep the attack. As he looked back, he saw the vizard reapper behind , he swiftly countered by swinging his Zanpakutou around and stopping the incoming attack.

"Now I remember you Shin... I kinda did like you as a friend and maybe after this we still could be, but now I'm going to have to make you sorry for your actions"

Without even saying the encantation for his Zanpakutou, it began to glow a faint blue and then transformed into a long trident spear with a chain and sickle at the end. Then with a flick of his wrist, Mizuken swiftly shot for a strike at Shin's side.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post)   arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:50 am

Shin watched as Mizuken released his shikai, he smirked and did so as well, two demon wind shuriken attached to a chain formed. He quickly leapt into the air and threw one at mizuken from the air, his zanpokto being crapy, he decided to use a hado, " Hiryugekizokushintenraiho!", and a very large blast of electric energy flew towards mizuken.

"I am already sorry for knowing ichisake.....
Back to top Go down
Mizuken
Oni ankoku
Mizuken

PostSubject: Re: arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post)   arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post) EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:55 am

When Shin flipped back into the air, Mizuken took on his defensive stance and awited a destined attack from his fellow Vizard. As Shin threw one of his demon wind shuriken, Mizuken swung his trident like it was a baseball bat and knocked the weapon away as if it were a baseball. As he turned back around, he saw a large blast of what seemed like electrcity at him. Turning sharply on his heel, Mizuken used Shunpo to boost his speed to avoid being caught in the attack. As he reappeared, he stood next to a gaping hole in the ground where the blast collided with the ground.

If one were to look at Mizuken as he swung his spear into the air by its chain at Shin, they would notice a faint blue outline around it. As the spear came close enough, Mizuken yelled out; Water Wave. After he yelled this out, the faint blue outline left from around the spear and turned into a cresent moon which was aimed directly for Shin with destructive power similar to a Hollow's Bala.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post)   arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:53 am

OOC: actually, reaper said that ichisake is allowed to use that kido spell

Ayame smiled as her partner was obviously on her side, but the smile was quickly replaced with a scowl as the vizard, Mizuken, pushed the stupid soul reaper out of the way. flames sparked in her eyes, she stared at ichisake,"you're getting on my nerves kid"she flicked her wrist and a chain of fire formed in her right hand, the flame flashing white, she slashed it out to the pathetic soul reaper,"Eat it bitch!" she snarled in fury. and snickered as it was quickly headed towards ichisake.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post)   arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:02 am

Ichisake's partner pushed her out of the way as the blue blast came at her,"thanks." she smiled gratefully at the vizard whose name was Mizuken, she turned her gaze at the arrancar,and Shinikabi as he made the harsh comment. and she laughed a bit as he seemed to be hitting on the arancar,her laughter cut short as her eyes widened as she saw a flaming hot white whip, come slashing down towards her, she seethed. she quickly pulled out her Zanpakutou and said in a loud clear voice,"Espada de la tormenta." with the sound of thunder in the distance, lightning came hurtling from the sky and hit her blade, she swung it back as if she was going to hit a baseball, then in one swift movement of her arm, she shot the lightning bolt right at the whip deflecting the attack in a shower of sparks and flame,she hid her spiritual energy, and then flash stepped behind the arrancar and slashed at her legs, arms,torso,and neck, and aimed a kick to her side, and quickly reverted to her head, doing this without making a sound, she grinned mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post)   arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post) Empty

Back to top Go down

arrancar vs. shinigami choose a side (more than one person can post for a tag team fight only 2 more people can post)
Page 1 of 1