Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ichijouji Takanashi (Finished)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Ichijouji Takanashi (Finished)   Ichijouji Takanashi (Finished) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:00 pm

*WARNING to all adolescent viewers: The history of my character contains graphic and inappropriate content for younger viewers so viewer discretion is advised.

-Vaizard-

General Information:

-Full Name: Ichijouji Takanashi, although he really never does tell his name to others.

-Nicknames/Aliases/Titles: The Killer

-Noteable Family: None

-Loyalties: The Vaizard

-Actual Age 2769

Appearance:

-Appearance: Ichijouji Takanashi (Finished) Ichijo10
Ichijouji simply runs around wearing his "unique" jacket, usually with his hood shrouding his entire face. Although you cannot see his legs, they are rather muscular and covered by baggy black jeans. The jacket is positioned over his chest so that the scar he has is hidden at all times.

-Preferred Wardrobe: Usually darker clothing. Do not think he is any kind of emotional or gothic person, but he simply enjoys the warmth that darkness brings him, as darker colors absorb sunlight, and the style.

-Height: 6'1

-Weight: 135 lbs.

-Physical Age: 20

Race Specific Information:

-Former Squad: 11th

-Gigai Description: None

Character/Player Bio:

-Personality: Ichijouji is a very complicated person, although he tends to contain himself mostly. He is usually a good guy, not bothering those around him unless they bother him. He leans towards violence and will be the first to throw a punch if he's antagonized. Insults or threats mean less than nothing to him, but it is "fun" to him to beat the living shit out of others. Seeing the fear in others eyes is life's greatest reward. It was from this cruelty that he was exiled from Soul Society. On the other hand, he is usually just calmly collected; this violent nature must usually be triggered for one to witness it. He is quite intelligent, but chooses to use his logic when it is absolutely necessary. Thinking ever so much to solve every little problem is too much work, which works our way to another point; Ichijouji is very lazy. Unless the situation at hand interests him, then he'll be very bland and even try to avoid the event. When using his hollow mask though, he loses his mind in a way. Blood thirst overtakes him and he strikes relentlessly, without regret. As a stubborn kind of person, he could control himself while using the mask, but he allows himself to run while for his twisted amusement. Ichijouji truly can be a sadistically immoral person if the time permits, but will usually just cruise the road of life smoothly.

-Rank: Elite Vaizard (The leader of the Vaizard has already approved me for such a rank. Refer to him if needed.)

-History: I suppose this is where I write about the past of Ichijouji Takanashi; let's get started then. His ass was born in a lower middle class home in Rukongai. He was mostly away from the violence of soul Societies' endeavors, but was poorer than most families in the area. Even so, lower middle class people had it quite well. His house had two bathrooms, four bedrooms, a kitchen, a refinished basement, and attic, and a small game room. His parents owned half an acre of land surrounding their humble abode as well. Anyway, the boy was born sometime in summer, July was the month. The day was scorching and three fires started that day. The hospital luckily had an air conditioning system. Ichijouji came out yelling and screaming, but was rather peaceful two days later, when his parents took him home. For future reference, his mother's name is Maria Takanashi and his father, William Takanashi. The first few years pf his life were good. William and some of his friends made certain adjustments to their property to accommodate their sons' arrival. The game room was customized to his liking and their backyard now had a shed and a swing set; the shed held his bike, his snowboard, and other various toys of his. Life was all grand until school came around. Nothing was serious, but we'll see how things went. Ichijouji never really liked school, but his teachers admired him for his keen intellect and deeper thinking.He was above average so to speak and took no pride in it. He didn't really care and only did the work he was given; he didn't want to deal with all the gaping bystanders.

Things in school were fine all up until the fourth grade. The different way in which Ichijouji thought separated him from the general population and, while most kids didn't care, there is always this one group of misfits who just like being douchebags. Because he was different and laid back about his "talent," these boys picked on him; their names were Bill, Ralph, and Jimmy. Ichijouji found it easy to ignore them and actully created amusement by destroying the plans that the boys had to attempt to disturb him. These douchebags never gave up, but Ichijouji never inched. His will power was something that not even he could fathom. Middle school is when things got rougher. Ichijouji joined the track team and joined the karate club, although he did not study any art of karate. In fact, he rather practiced with his own style of fighting. It wasn't some style, but Ichijouji went to this karate club in order to measure his fighting abilities and adapt them to the reaction of others. by doing this, he became a skilled fighter with a unique fighting style. Of course, he never participated in martial arts tournaments or got into fights, so no one really knew of his potential. During the summer after his 7th grade year, Ichijouji as hanging out with many of his friends at a local plaza. They were playing hackysack and following through with all of the other shinanigans that young kids did. Ichijouji was laughing and screaming like everyone else; he always had a great time while with trusted friends. He was with his friends, Lee, Gloria, Kent, John, Corey, Katey, Jack, and Victoria. Screwing around like they always did, they were unknowingly approached from all sides by a group of fellow students. I hope you don't have to guess; it was the one, the only, the group of DOOOOOUUCHEBAAAAAAGS! Surrounding the group of friends from three sides, Ralph, Bill, and Jimmy each led their own squads of three or four men each. Slowly creeping in, Corey was the first to notice the incoming group when he went to hit the hacky sack. Corey looked over quickly and the rest acknowledged their situation. Ichijouji was vigilant and gritted his teeth as his friends and him formed a circle to defend from the group. This wasn't some hero story, the good guys couldn't take on an entire gang by themselves. even worse, some had bats and a few pulled knives. With the mutual knowledge of what was about to happen, the gang struck quickly. Ichijouji defended well, but sheer numbers slowly took their toll. His friends stood their ground and fought with him. The girls were handled differently though. As the gang simply wailed on Ichijouji and his male friends, they aimed differently and more cautiously at the girls. This wasn't out of mercy, they were intentionally knocking each girl unconscious, or trying to at least. Only Gloria and Katey were the ones to be knocked out. Victoria managed to evade the blows and luckily ran out o the area. Unfortunately she had been grazed by a knife before leaving and the left side of her stomach had been moderately wounded. Lee was the first one to conk out. He fell hard after being sliced across the chest and then being thrown into a crate.

Ichijouji, Kent, John, Corey, and Jack stood left. Even as they hit down their opponents, their numbers were overwhelming. As they hit them down, others would come and, as Ichijouji and his friends were occupied, more would help the fallen gang members get back up. Corey was the next to fall. He blocked a sweep kick, but was side-swiped by a left hook. That threw him off balance, and then two other tackled him down, pummeling the poor boy into unconsciousness. Kent was in Ichijouji's karate club at school, but was growing tired. He was stubborn though, an so he refused to stay down. He had a bloody lip and a small gash from a blade across his back. Ichijouji had many bruises and his left arm was bleeding heavily from abrasions. John and Jack had been cornered against a wall. Ichijouji and the rest would've run to aid, but they simply couldn't; there were blocked off entirely. John and Jack fought vigorously, but they both fell easily when one bum rushed
from the side, hitting them full force with the wooden baseball bat, on the head. They were out like a light, heads bloody. Meanwhile, Vicotria had been the savior of the day. Instead of running home, she sprinted towards the police station. A trail of blood behind her, the station was two miles from the plaza, meaning it would be a little while before help arrived. Ichijouji and Kent stood solely. They truly were the most experienced fighters after all, being trained in karate and all, but that made no difference with these odds. The gang tried to separate the two and, although they tried to stick close, their distance from each other increased steadily. Since there were only two left, other gang members had "free time" to do what they wanted while others took care of what was left. Two groups of three men each started towards the unconscious women, Katey and Gloria, only to pick them up and start arousing themselves. Zippers starting dropping and clothes slowly shifted off. Ichijouji continued fighting, but soon noticed this. As he saw this, something simply exploded inside of his body. This would normally upset him, but Katey was the girl he had been wanting to date since the 6th grade, even though he never had the guts to ask her out. anger enveloped him, as it did Kent, but Ichijouji became something different. He was...

An Animal. He let out a terrifying scream of hatred and fear. Rushing forward like a beast, he plowed through two men blocking his way. Before the six boys could steal the girls' virginities, Ichijouji ran faster than he ever had before to save them. Throwing a punch that cut through the air itself, he directly impacted one of the boys attached to Katey. His jaw broke and dislocated, as his punching went flying into a brick wall. Before the other two could even turn their heads, Ichijouji launched a quick towards one and rebounded with an uppercut to the other gang boy. The boy he had kicked broke three ribs, while the other had suffered from internal bleeding. Quickly allowing Katey down to the ground, a tear fled from his eye onto her stomach before launching to rescue Gloria. He grabbed the first by the throat and held him for a minute, making him see the look in his eyes. It was more than just insanity; it was something that even I cannot express within words. The look brought about fear and the boy cried in agony just before he was thrown head first into the window of a closed convenient store. Ichijouji spun around and kneed the second assailant square in the testicles. Believe it or not, one of his testicles actually punctured and fell apart. Ichijouji threw one last punch at the remaining boy, but he had already started running. Even so, he was still hit. He flew back, but fumbled to get up and run. Ichijouji wanted to run after, but a voice within him told him to stay. Moments after he heard the voice, he realized that helping his friends was more important than pursuing them. Kent was also in a rage. He broke out in a mad explosion and brutally beat the gang boys. Although he was still being beaten, Kent fought back and several police cars arrived just then with ambulances behind them. Twelve officers rushed in to pin each and every one of the gang members down, while paramedics prepared to treat Ichijouji and his friends.

When Kent puts his hands down and Ichijouji knew that it was over, he stumbled around meekly and easily fell from exhaustion and blood loss. Tears now rolled freely and in his last moments of consciousness, his face was next to Kateys'. He had fallen directly beside her, and they were face to face. Katey had awakened a little while ago, only to see Ichijouji save her and Gloria. Tear cursed her as well, and she said something to him before sleep conquered his being. He did not hear it because his entire body was all messed up, from from her lips, he thought she said 'thank you.' Paramedics soon arrived and all of the boys were loaded onto stretchers. Since the girls were dealt with less harshly, they were mostly okay and treated less seriously. Katey, Gloria, and Victoria, came to see the others off to the hospital. Gloria and Katey specially came to thank Ichijouji for saving them. Victoria cried and lightly embraced Ichijouji, not knowing how to express her gratitude, but when she walked away and Katey was left. She silently weeped and held onto Ichijouji, letting her hair droop across his bloodied, bruised face. She was about to stand back up when Ichijouji asked her to come closer in a weak, raspy whisper. With the very last amount of strength he had left, he said this:

"I love you... Katey.. Will you go out.."

He then coughed harshly from this strain, but finished his sentence before the paramedics came over.

"with me?"

Katey gaped and then blushed. Her tears beginning again and a face as red as an apple, she turned her face so they faced each other at only an inch distances and whispered.:

"Yes."

Her voice was soothing and beautiful; it gave relief to Ichijouji and what was even more, she kissed him right after replying. The kiss was simple, but lasting. When their lips departed, Ichijouji fell unconscious once more, but this time with a happiness that would not be ruined. Ichijouji ended up having two broken ribs, a fracture elbow, and seven stitches on his leg from a laceration. Bruises were all around his body, and he was just all around crapped out. He was unconscious for three days after his wounds were treated and Katey, to his surprise, was the first thing he was when he woke up. No one else was there so he wondered how she was there. She then told him that no one was allowed here, but her persistence eventually gained her access to his room. She had been waiting near his hospital bed for three days, waiting to see if he was okay. Ichijouji was still pretty banged up but he did his best to thank her. He embraced her and endured the pain from his wounds, if only for her. The trio of douchebags were arrested and put in juvenile jail for many, many years so life went smoothly from here on out. When the eighth grade prom came around, Ichijouji obviously took his beautiful girlfriend Katey. She wore a pleasant winter green dress that just went passed her knees. They had an infatuating time and left together after it ended. They had told their parents that they were sleeping over friends houses, but this was only an excuse they made up in order to stay together all night. Ichijouji took Katey out for dinner at a nice restaurant and they talked effortlessly the entire time. From there, they went to a nearby beach. Ichijouji led Katey across the sands to a special spot he set up just for this night.Several blankets were lain over each other to work as a bed and two pillows at one end for head comfort. The moon was a half, but brighter than any time before. Stars shone brightly while the night sky was calm and quiet.

The couple laid down in the blankets and talked for hours in the darkness. Ichijouji was slowly dozing when he was awakened by Katey. She had lofted herself on top of him and put her chin on his chest. With the sweetest of eyes, she peered into his soul. His attention cuahgt, she said something to him.

"I.. want you, Ichijouji Takanashi. I want you here...Now; please?"

Ichijouji blushed and his eyes deepened. He felt warm inside as he brought Katey closer to him. He kissed her and then replied.

"I will then... You may have me. As long as I can be with you, Katey Shen, I will give you everything. I want you to be happy forever."

Hearing this made the young girl cry from joy, and Ichijouji wiped away the tears with his hand. A perfect smile emanated from his face and she kissed him. Kissing slowly continued, more rapidly each second. Clothe slowly slipped off; first tops and then bottoms. Ichijouji caressed her body, as she did his, and kissed her ever so gently. Katey became wet and Ichijouji was very aroused. When the time came for penetration, Ichijouji gave Katey one last look of assurance before slowly entering his being. Slowly he continued and infatuation overcame the both of them so fast. Skin was so sensitive and soft; any kind of touch made it tingly warm. Moans of 100% pleasure vibrated in the night and lives' perfect invention resumed. Nearly an hour later, Ichijouji finished with his beloved Katey. When both were done, he exited her being and laid next to her. She curled next to him, embracing him, and said:

"I love you."

He began to cry and simply his arms around her. Foreheads touching, hair in each others' faces, they soon fell asleep; naked, content, and wishing that this night would last longer. When morning came, Ichijouji was the first up. He rushed on his clothes and ran to the nearest convenient store to pick up some food. Luckily there was one not two minutes from the beach. He grabbed to egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches, and then raced back to his girlfriend. He sat next to Katie in their makeshift bed and ate his sandwich, staring at her sleep out of fascination. When she finally awoke, Ichijouji helped her cover up and then presented her the second sandwich. Katie was ever so grateful, kissing him for his kindness and then sitting in his lap while she ate.

"I want you to know.. That I'll always love you. I'll never let you down and, I'll make sure that you are happy. I want to be in your life forever; I am yours, Katie."

Katie paused from eating her sandwich and turned around. She repositioned herself on his lap so that they were facing each other and then spoke.

"And i want you to know that I will always be yours... I want you to never leave my side and I promise that my love for you is eternal. I will never give you up, Ichijouji."

She then kissed him, and again, and again, and again. Kisses galore and only for them to fall asleep again, in each others' arms.

This is the first part of our story. The rest of it isn't too eventful. Ichijouji finished middle school and went onto High school. He was a popular kid in the high school, having many friends and playing sports. His grades were average, and he became the star of the track and soccer team. He got married to Katey during his senior year and they went to the same college together. He got a full scholarship to college for soccer and graduated honorably. Katey and himself settled down in Soul Society. This was possible because Ichijouji was invited into the Gotei 13, for his "uniquely effective" style of combat. He made it to lieutenant in the 11th squad before his wife, Katey, attained a terrible case of pneumonia in both lungs. She... died that winter. The entire time she was sick Ichijouji had torn himself apart inside and did everything he could've possibly done for her. Even saying that he did it all, he never forgave himself. Many attended the funeral, but he was the only one who felt THIS horrific. From this point on he became confused and angry; not at anyone else, but at himself for failing to protect his beloved. His cruelty soon became known, as his own self hatred reflected on the environment around him. For misuse of his privelages and cruel behavior, he was exiled from Soul Society. He didn't care, nothing mattered to him anymore.

The next few years were a mystery. All he remembers is being a karakura, then in some kind of lab facility. When he came to, he was back in Karakura, but something was different. There was a voice other than his zanpaktou in his mind; a hollow. He had an odd scar across his left breast an apparently had the power to summon hollow powers through a mask. Over the years he honed his powers, but still felt the guilt from his wifes' death. He was still the same person inside, but no one had cared enough yet to help him solve his inner conflict. Now he associated himself with vaizard to pass the time, fighting whoever came along just because it brought him the childish muse he had left.

-Roleplay Samples:

Tireless legs trudge throughout Rukongai at a brisk pace, slowly working themselves back inwards towards Soul Society. Few individuals dared to act up within the presence of a Gotei Captain and those that did, were forcibly suppressed; or killed. Death was a heavy burden and no one was stupid enough to test the man. His kindness towards the villagers was unimaginably massive, but the drunks and old-style criminals were granted the highest prosecution of the law. All ruckus soon withered and his final analysis guaranteed a peaceful environment and he rounded to return to finish his search with a swoop or two around Sereitei. Along the way, he allowed his thoughts to sway back and forth inside the tides of his mind. The rogues were becoming more aggressive lately and, although all incidents were successfully relinquished, an uneasy feeling kept the occurrences from leaving ones' thoughts. During this phase of philosophical metamorphosis, the male's pace fell slower and every solitary step seemed light enough to just accidentally slip through the ground itself. Mannered posture maintained a constant, but, alas, a slightly noticeable trait could reveal the current depth of his mental activity. Dually partnered, the eyes of the captain always held an unmistakable blankness about them during his mindful venture. Unchanging, they looked onward all of the time, staring forward blatantly, as if trying to find something worthy of admiring, yet remaining ever still because that interest never appeared.

Several hours of though compiled themselves quite thoroughly, even though his trek had been but a mere forty-five minutes. He had entered Sereitei from the Western Gate and resumed strolling for 300 or 400 feet before a traumatic change in the balance of spiritual pressures jogged his consciousness amongst this realm. Dimensional drifts were present... and multiple reishi signatures poured from each. Immediately there race was identified as the infamous, and indefinitely disgusting, arrancar. Normally it wouldn't matter too much, as the entrance of them was generally a meeting of some sort, but this time there were many; too many for a casual meeting. Everyone one of these bastards held the strength of AT LEAST a captain and a couple were stronger than he; most likely La Primera and La Segunda. Others might've retain a stronger presence in terms of spiritual pressure, but the two mentioned were the only individuals that would worry him amidst the heat of battle. Strongest amongst the rest, who was probably La Primera, had arrived with a small posse while others spread out. Luck was on the captain's side today, as it always was, and so he would be the one to primarily experience La Primera's arrival; in case you didn't catch that, it was sarcasm. Whatever the case, the only other shinigami in the area were much too weak to withstand such pressure and so this sole captain would be left to cope with the random disturbance. Backup may be required if things get rough, but calling for reinforcements was effortless.

Quickly, nonchalant maneuvers evolved to the precise footwork of a universal movement the shinigami call shunpo. Invisibly fast and superbly executed as a captain, Takanashi Ichijouji proceeded with the newly prioritized event. Signatures of trailing spirit particles grew thicker and some shinigami were sighted fleeing because the pressure of so many powerful beings was unbearable. Such a vision was not despicable, as it was natural. If at their level, Ichijouji would do the same. He had been under such pressures in the past, and knew the tortures of overwhelming powers. Thinking about the arrancar and their foul reason for visiting, that voice sprouted up again, but this time it was strong enough to make the man stumble and eventually stop dead in his tracks; even if twas' for but a second or two.

'I told you to kill those fuckers! Burn their corpses and devour their flesh. Make sure the ones that escape remember your name, AND THOSE BITCHES WON'T FUCKIN' NEVER COME BACK!'

Genuine evil came from the voice and harsh intentions nearly fell in par with his own. Maybe not cannibalism, but his blade deserved to personally burn the flesh of the arrancar and Ichijouji wanted all of the rest of the arrancar to fear his name in recollection of all the arrancar he's killed... Even so, the voice was inevitable flourishing and, unfortunately, it couldn't be bothered with at the moment; but the matter was becoming more important. That mis-step he took from the voices interjection would have thrown him downwards if he hadn't twisted his body in order to manipulate the momentum to his advantage, in order to keep his footing. Time was taken to explore this random interruption, yet it was while Ichijouji was moving again. Right now he had to see what was going on; his agenda would allow him to fully scrutinize what is going on within himself on a later basis.

Aah; there were the menacing arrancar. Hovering above Sereitei, fresh out of a garganta. They stood perilously, looking around the area as if it were less than useless. Ichijouji ceased his swift maneuvers and casually began to air step, higher and higher, in order to reach a distance close enough so that the "friendly" intruders would acknowledge his voice. Upon stopping altogether, Ichijouji's eyes rose from their undefined view and gave full attention to the small group of three arrancar. His eyes held no hatred, even if his soul lusted for blood, and only his pupils widened to a vigilant glare when encountering his, dare I say, visitors. For precautionary reasons, the violin case on his back, which held his zanpaktou, unclipped; ready for any sudden strikes. From the distance they were still from one another, this act would not be notable from the arrancar's standpoint. Ichijouji was easily able to determine who the leader was in the group by the strength of the spiritual signatures alone and, thusly, rose his left hand to lazily point an index at the Arrancar Espada known as Shuei Setsuna. The captain's eyes held no emotion, but, if one looked closely, you might happen to notice the reflection of a bumbling thunder storm within his eyes. No storm came in Sereitei on this day, but storm clouds brought darkness and the unstable arbitrator of lightning within Ichijouji's eyes; a storm brewed through his mind and any mistake could ignite the intensity of vigorous disruption.

"You. What business do you and your arrancar have, entering Sereitei? Proceed your speech with caution, for I hold no mercy for the likes of the arrancar."

Last edited by Ichijouji Takanashi on Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: Ichijouji Takanashi (Finished)   Ichijouji Takanashi (Finished) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:04 pm

APPROVED. If Yoshi has an issue he'll say so
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
Yoshirou Akiyama
Gotei 13 General/1st Division Captain
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Ichijouji Takanashi (Finished)   Ichijouji Takanashi (Finished) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:09 am

I have a problem. Bitch, Fix your coding.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ichijouji Takanashi (Finished)   Ichijouji Takanashi (Finished) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:00 am

My coding is fine, everything is good on my end o_o
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Ichijouji Takanashi (Finished)   Ichijouji Takanashi (Finished) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:12 am

Check apearance.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ichijouji Takanashi (Finished)   Ichijouji Takanashi (Finished) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:02 am

My appearance picture looks fine. o.o
Back to top Go down
Yoshirou Akiyama
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Ichijouji Takanashi (Finished)   Ichijouji Takanashi (Finished) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:26 am

You fucked up the coding mate. Everything past apperance is bolded.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: Ichijouji Takanashi (Finished)   Ichijouji Takanashi (Finished) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:33 am

My lord, I fixed it. Everyone chipper now?
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net
Yoshirou Akiyama
Yoshirou Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Ichijouji Takanashi (Finished)   Ichijouji Takanashi (Finished) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:12 am

No. Your avatar is much to sexual now. It makes me horny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichijouji Takanashi (Finished)   Ichijouji Takanashi (Finished) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ichijouji Takanashi (Finished)
Page 1 of 1