Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}} Empty
PostSubject: New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}}   New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:39 am

Naht set foot in front of the door to the shack. it was a three room building all made from soul wood. The trees were cut around where it was built to make it. He stepped to the side and pushed open the door. Bowing slightly he offered his hand to the right and spoke ently.

"This is out new abode."

With that he entered after her and sat on a couch like thing. Staring into space thinking of what to teach her. He sat there and thought from the time they arrived until he was ready to teach, shunpo.

He let her settle in. He went to the door and spoke as he went outside.

"When your ready come get me. We will train shunpo."

and with that he was outside and waiting to train shunpo with her.
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}} Empty
PostSubject: Re: New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}}   New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:48 am

Ai was amazed by the little abode. It was made of wood and it made her feel at home oddly. She yawned and sprawled out on her bed. She looked at him and nodded, "Mkay." As she dropped her bag ofdf she looked around. A cozy place. She was determined to unpack, however it seemed the instant her head hit the pillow she was out like a light.

After an hour or so, she woke up and panicked briefly. She adjusted her eyes and remembered everything that had happened. This was her new home. Shaking her head, she looked at her bag and shook her head. Her studff would be unpacked later.

Sneaking out of the house she rubbed the back of her head, "Sorry about that, I fell asleep." She bowed. "Really sorry."
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}}   New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:13 am

He chuckled and smiled softly as he spoke.

"It's alright. Lets get started. fist concentrate all your reaitsu around your feet and have it flow like a current in a river. Almost like your surfing to the other end where you end up. Like so."

He demonstrated as his image dissipated and reappeared to her side as if by magic. He chuckled a bit and spoke softly more.

"Now you try. It's simple and if we have to I can go farther back in training and teach you how to concentrate your reaitsu to where you need it most. So go ahead and give it a try."

He said as he stepped back a bit. Always ready to catch her before she fell and always ready to protect her as well.
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

PostSubject: Re: New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}}   New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:17 am

Ai nodded and closed her eyes. She seemed like she was listening to him anymore. She focused her reitsu to her feet. It took a while for it to flow and after a bit she had managed to shunpo a foot. She had a frown on her face. "Well better than nothing."

Not waiting for a response, she managed to keep trying and as the sun was going down, she had finally gotten the hang of it. She jumped up and grinned, "Hellz yes!"
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}}   New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:24 am

He smiled some and spoke softly again.

"Then let's have a little race ok? You vs me. I will of course be using a fifth seat shunpo. Once you beat a fifth seat you will continue upwards."

He smiled and started walking by her. As he did he slapped her ass and laughed a bit as he continued walking. He was giving her a head start and by that, he would catch up with a third seat at least and stay at a fifth seat from there.
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

PostSubject: Re: New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}}   New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:36 am

Ai looked at him and nodded. Of course she was up to the challenge. She was always up for a challenge. She grinned and took a couple steps. "You're on."

As he tapped her ass, she let out a yelp of surprise and blushed, before playfully sticking out her tongue. "Catch me if you can~!" With that, she was off. A grin plaste don her face.

However during her lesson, she tripped over something she didn't see or even notice. Startled, she focused reitsu to her hands and managed to grip the ground, however in that moment, her guard was down and there was a strange array of sparkles and a puff of smoke. "SHIT! SON OF A FUCKING BITCH TIME OUT!" She called out as she sat down and sucked on a finger. Okay so it was cheap that she only broke a nail but it was really broken. Half torn off. She winced, ripping off the hinge and ran her tongue over the bleeding crevise. Stupid stupid. I forgot I'm not as agile in that form.

Standing up, she dusted herself off and huffed briefly. Folding her hands into a handseal, she focused her reitsu. Okay hopefully I still have enough. What she didn't realize is once she had 'poofed' to normal, her reitsu had risen quite a bit, though only noticably.
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}}   New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:44 am

His image dissipated and imidiatly he poured his reaitsu into her but just enough to counter her's. He sighed and placed his hands on her cheeks and laughed a bit as he spoke.

"my my you do look beautiful. I take it this is one of your secrets you hide from people. You look to beutiful to just seal it up. Please don't. And besides, no one is here but me."

With that ha kissed her on her forehead and tapped her ass a bit.

"So get going and run will ya?"

He smiled softly and laughed a bit. She was remarkable beautiful an he knew it. He knew and loved it. It felt much better than when he felt he was a rapist what with her looking like she was twelve. He found not only comfort but attraction as well. He smiled and was ready to continue the feats of shunpo.
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

PostSubject: Re: New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}}   New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:51 am

Ai blushed and blinked, enjoying his kiss. She grinned, turning her head up and intercepting the kiss with her lips. She let out a soft laugh. "Well I had my reasons." She looked away and rubbed the back of her head. "I didn't want to look old at school, and the teachers complained that I was distracting my classmates anyways. So Headmaster taught me to seal my form."

She felt his hand on her ass again and blushed deeply. He thought she was beautiful? That was so awesome! She loved it and she knew he meant it. She really did love him too. "I love you." She said and then disappeared once more.
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}}   New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:37 am

Keeping with her exactly he chuckled a bit as he spoke softly directly beside her.

"As I, love you. Now, Lets play some tag. and, We should talk about your form while we jump around. Perhaps it's a good idea to seal your form from others. Simply for the fact that it will hide ninety percent of your reaitsu. This will show you as an unseated officer's reaitsu if you ever reach Fujikotaicho. And, you can ride on my shoulder."

He said with a soft smile as he always appeared behind her every time she moved. He was keeping ahead of her with a fifth seat shunpo meaning she needed a lot more practice. He started to think about her Zanpaktou and white type it could be based on her personality but wasn't sure. He guessed it would be ice but then again it was never certain what it would be. Keeping to the back of her he smiled and was thinking of how to teach her some new tricks with shunpo. Perhaps a good fighting technique or how to fight mid shunpo.
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

PostSubject: Re: New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}}   New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:57 am

Ai looked back and kept a pretty good pace. Her steps were actually casual. She grinned back at him as he spoke, "Oh.. admit it, you just don't want other people seeing this form." She winked playfully. Sidestepping, she caught him off guard she hoped and rubbed her hands together, then gave his ass a hard smack.

She looked at him with half seductive eyes. Her hands straightened her strap around her chest. It felt really different having her breasts almost pressing through her clothes. She sighed. "I need to go clothes shopping."
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}}   New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:48 am

"heh, dirty girl, and yes, I think you might. Then again I DO like seeing you naked. Heh."

He said with a smile as he continued to run, not caught off guard by the cutting but rather the slap on the ass. He smiled for it and returned the favor by tapping her's. after an hour of the charade he stopped dead in his tracks and spoke.

"Alright, it's time for the next stage of training. Shunpo Hakudo. In mid shunpo attack me, like aim a punch in mid shunpo to my chest or something. I want you to try it as I can't really show you as my shunpo is too fast for your eyes at the moment. Now listen closely. I want you to try and hit me with a mid shunpo attack, alright?"

He grinned as he slammed his saya into the ground and let it sit there. Walking a few feet away from it he closed his eyes and stood their. Really however, he was using his reaitsu sensing to see her, prone and ready to dodge or counter any attack.
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

PostSubject: Re: New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}}   New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}} EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:00 pm

Ai pretended to roll her eyes and yelped as he tapped her ass. She followed closely. With a smile, she stopped and looked at him. "Is.. that hard?" Obviously confused, she stared at him waiting for an answer.

She had only JUST gotten shunpo. She wasn't sure how to further. Her hands crossed, confused.
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}}   New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}} EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:33 am

"Not really. All you need to do is mid shunpo keep your current balanced and aim an attack. Like so."

He said. His image dissipated and shortly after, maybe a few seconds after, a fist came slamming into a tree. He reappeared standing next to the tree as if he never attacked. Chucking softly he spoke again.

"This is often combined by myself with a sword style known as Battou that I was taught Allow me to demonstrate."

After he said that his image dissipated. A shink was heard but just barely audible. He reappeared behind the tree with the blade in his right hand outstretched to the right side of him. The sheath being held in his left hand, his right knee bent forwards, his left leg out to the back of him, and his eyes straight ahead. Standing up straight he sheathed the sword and started walking to Ai, the tree suddenly, as he moved towards her, fell the opposite direction and nowhere near the house. slinging the blade over his left shoulder with his left hand gripping the saya he smiled and waited for any questions she might have.
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

PostSubject: Re: New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}}   New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}} EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:58 am

Ai nodded; watching silently. Her eyes were keen, like hawks. She studied and tried to even follow his moves, although she couldn't really. As she witnessed the sound of the thud of his fist hitting the tree, she nodded. It seemed easy enough, but truly it was all about timing. Or at least that's what she supposed.

She blushed, slightly embarressed by her earlier 'attempt' at battou in her other state, but shook it off, seeing he didn't remember. She rathered it that way anyways. Stretching her arms behind her head, she unintentionally showed the curves of her body. Her true intentions being the determination of a slight warm-up.

She turned to the tree and studied it; trying to judge distance so not to fall head-first into a tree-trunk. As she seemed to skid to the tree, she did a roundhouse to the tree, but unfortunately stood a foot off. One foot in the air and the other on the ground for balance and her hands tucked into fists near her chest for balance. She felt temporarily ridiculous.

Clearing her throat, she straightened her self out and took a few steps awa, trying again. The second time was more on target; unfortunately she jumped too far and smacked her knee off of the bark. Although this counted as a hit, she was angry it didn't come out the way she wanted it to do.

Third time went the same way as the second, only this time she somehow managed to shunpo to the opposite side of the tree. She had her lips twisted into a frown as she let out a huff and stared down the tree as if it were mocking her. The next half of an hour involved her seeming to dance around the tree almost like little dopplegangers.

Finally having enough of failing to hit with her foot, she tried a different method. She charged at the tree and with a swift mehn strike she sliced it nearly in half. Sword still stuck in the bark, she panted, "Ha.. now what bitch? Now who's laughing?!" She was happy in her own way, just showing it in a stranger one.
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}}   New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}} EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:07 am

chuckling a bit he looked at her and didn't say anything. he simply watched the show as it unfolded and chuckled softly. His right hand held the sword up and he spoke softly as it glowed blood red. Twisting and turning the form, saya and all, into a skull ring that zipped round and landed on his right ring finger. From there he just sat down and watched her as she moved and made a fool of herself.

"Hide your presence."
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

PostSubject: Re: New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}}   New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}} EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:05 am

Ai blinked and looked over with a blank look. "Wait.. what?" She wasn't sure what he wanted. It confused her, the sudden order. Her eyes rested on him for a response. Her hands threw back the blade into her backmount. She stood up straight. The display baffled her. What the hell just happened? It intrigued her.
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}}   New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}} EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:56 am

He chuckled a bit and looked over. His voice soft and curious.

"What? All I did was seal my sword into my ring here. It's nothing major. OH, perhaps a cane is better."

With that he pushed his hand, palm to the right and spoke.

"Show yourself, and seal to my third leg."

With that his ring started to glow then the blood red glow shifted to form an old looking cane the size of of his stomach to the ground. The cane was old and looked like a hand crafted, old style, pure red wood cane. Smiling a little he spoke softly.

"it's great for people to think i don't have a zan."
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

PostSubject: Re: New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}}   New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}} EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:00 am

Ai grinned and laughed, "That's awesome." She looked at her blade. It looked huge, but smaller in this form. Walking up, she yawned and looked up. With a mischievious look, she stole a kiss from his lips and began walking. Her eyes browsed for a store. Was there one nearby? She really needed some clothes. Straightening her uniform, she turned to him and seemed to hint a challenge for him to follow. She wasn't sure why, but this man was someone she truly loved.
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}}   New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}} EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:09 am

He chuckled a bit and walked onward. He slowly walked and took the persona of an old man. walking somewhat slow, his cane slowly tapping the ground. His movements slow and somewhat old. He looked like a thirty year old, old man. His face looking even slightly older as he walked. his hands in his pockets he gently looked around and followed his love, not sure why he loved her, but he did.
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

PostSubject: Re: New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}}   New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}} EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:28 am

Ai shrugged and looked at him. He looked old now. Why he did it... she couldn't be sure. Her eyes were set ahead and looked thoughtful. What would she do, she wondered. Her stride was long and determined, steady and strong.

As she walked up to the store, she looked at him and grinned, "I'll be back." With a quick duck, she fell intop place within a store and looked around. The clothing store sold all kinds of hakama. The man asked her size and she stood there quietly before she looked at herself. She didn't remember her size.

Twisting her lips into a semi-amused grin, she stepped forward. "I'll just browse."

The store held all colors. However some looked ridiculous. One in particular reminded her of a clown painting with splashes of bleach. As time passed, she found a few outfits, she stepped forward and bought. One; the traditional all-black uniform, one a red and blue combo. Lastly she got a white kimono with black featherprint.

As she returned outside, she wore the kimono and the tip curved over her chest almost perfectly. She wondered how it was staying up, but brushed off the thoughts. Throwing the bag over her shoulder, she looked at Naht, "Alright I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Nahtaiven

Nahtaiven

PostSubject: Re: New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}}   New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}} EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:08 am

Smiling he looked at her new outfit. What a woman, he kept thinking. She was beautiful and almost a goddess. His lips parted as he spoke softly.

"Always buying new things, huh? Well one day you won't have the money. Then i will laugh."

His hands rested on the cane as he wondered what to do next. Perhaps a little Hakuda training was in order? Of course, it was perfect. With a sly grin he spoke.

"lets play another game, hit me as hard as you can."
Back to top Go down
AiKaltcia

AiKaltcia

PostSubject: Re: New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}}   New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}} EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:11 am

Ai grinned, "No money? Then I'll have to just go naked, huh?" Her smile was soft and seductive. She seemed to purr in amusement.

Her eyes on him as he spoke. "Hit you as hard as I can?" She blinked. She looked around and blinked. They were surrounded by people, how could she just randomly hit him? Sighing, she knew she had to obey him. Pulling back slightly, she charcged, using the momentum to slam her fist into his chest. She winced and pulled back, rapidly swaying her hand. "..Ow."
Back to top Go down

New home and abode, my house is your house.{{No death/Training/Possible XXX}}
Page 1 of 1