Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reminiscing((Open))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing((Open))   Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:07 am

Betrayal... such a horrible crime. However, Tyson hated being forced to obey orders to "help" anyone. It was pointless... he hated to show his kido skills. As this caused people to think he was a weak captain. He wasn't, but he hated the title. Even those he killed called him weak on the final strike. He sighed. How troublesome. Oh crap... he was becomeing Tamekaze already! This just would not do.

Tyson sat on the roof of a nearby building, he hid his spiritual pressure as he was hard to notice. When the two had released their petty bankais... he felt this fight was getting too hot to resist... however, this little captain... he had no other choice but to go and help him. He put out one hand pointing at the Vizard, ""Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Strike!" he called. A red aura surrounded the Vizard that should completely paralyze the poor lady.

He dropped from the roof, not even drawing his blade. He walked towards the young captain in a careless fashion. "You are so weak for a captain..." he said with a sigh. "But you are definately too young for a fight with this lady... you are too young to die... I should say"

He turned to Hanpa, "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Rikujōkōrō!" Six thin beams of light hurtled towards Hanpa, about to seal her where she stood. "Sorry Hanpa... but murder like this isn't going to help anyone with anything." he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
8th Division Captain
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing((Open))   Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:19 am

Riuku was runing as fast as he could to were Shin was. Riuku was there to help him out with a fight. He fighting a vizard. Riuku was now almost there and he could feel the power of not two people, but three. Riuku was now there and could tell that Shin was geting beat down yet still wanted to fight the vizard. Riuku knows that this guy has guts. Riuku was now standing next to him. Riuku put his hand on his shoulder. "It's ok you dont have to do this by yourself." Riuku looked at the other vizard and heared what he said. "So, your on his side? Well i think that your a lucky person to have so meny friends." Riuku said and smiled.

Riuku now looked at the girl vizard that was standing there. "How dare you attack a captain. If you attack one of us, you attack all of us and thats somthing that i cant stad by and let happen." Riuku said and put his blade out. "Anomie." Riuku said and he was now in shikai state. Riuku looked at the vizard and shook his head. "After this fight, you'll regret ever seting foot in this place." Riuku said. Riuku put his blade in the air and out of his shadow was three monsters. Riuku looked at them and pointed at her. The monsters ran after her with a grate speed. Riuku was still standing next to Shin. "It's ok i have your back." Riuku said. Riuku now waits for her to do somthing.
Back to top Go down
http://narutobattles.darkbb.com
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing((Open))   Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:33 am

Shin was grateful that he had some help...he could.....REALLY use it. Shin looked at himself, he had bullet holes that were pouring out blood. and his face was starting to turn pale white. he saw as riuku sommoned monsters to attack the girl. he looked at her, bowed his head a little. and was grateful another vizard was helping. he was in luck. he raised his zanpoktou at the girl, "Your brother wont tste my blood, he'll be tasting yours..." and he stood there smirking a little, happy he held help. still injured, he managed to get to his feet and into a proper stance, his wounds were pouring out blood. his face began to turn pale white. oh well he thought to himself, he pionted his fingers at hanpa and yelled,""Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws."

Last edited by shinikabi izinaru on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing((Open))   Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:47 pm

[[Posting order, as it seems I was given no chance to react before all of these things happened. Myself, then shin, then riuku, then tyson. Also, tyson, I never released my bankai don't control my character. I will post when I have time]]
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing((Open))   Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:28 am

postie plz?
Back to top Go down
Reikon Hanpa

Reikon Hanpa

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing((Open))   Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:18 am

[[Read the cannon kidou rules, you'll have to edit your post before I post IC]]
Back to top Go down
https://arrancardynasty.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing((Open))   Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:43 am

"Sekienton" Hanpa commanded as smoke exploded before her. The shadow creatures would charge through the smoke and find the other side empty. When the smoke cleared there would be no one at all. Smiling from her position up in the sky, she would flash step behind the tree where they all stood. Flash stepping again she appeared in front of all of the shadow creatures.

"Shakkahō" She commanded, releasing a blast of red spiritual energy. It would explode, wiping out the shadow creatures in a flash of red light. Standing their calmly with her sword drawn she looked at her now three opponents. "This is no fair at all, no fair at all. Three on one against a defenseless woman." She said pathetically. "Tyson, why would you betray me? Like every other man in my life? Why couldn't you just stop me and recruit the captain to our cause? Instead you attack me and bring another captain to eliminate me!"
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing((Open))   Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:48 am

Shin could barely stand the wounds now. they were so painful he dropped to the ground bending over his torso as if ready to be beheaded. "I.....I....can barely stand it," said the 23 year old, he was young but strong. but this lady was stronger. "ARRRGHH!" he yelled out in pain, the reitsu only made it worse. he was worrying who's side he was on,no,not now, he wouldn't betray riuku.....yet. he slowly and painfully stood up. and pointed at hanpa "b....byakurai." he muttered. and a beam of lightning came out. and now he was too weak to stand. kido time he thought.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing((Open))   Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:28 am

Tyson looked at Hanpa as her suggestion probably would have been better for earlier. "Well as you can see it is too late," he said. "Besides, I hate this taking orders shit...if I were to continue this, I would have to stop...because I am still loyal to the Shinigami," he added. He sighed and turned around, he walked straight up a wall, slowly and calmly. He sat on the edge of the roof. "I'm sorry, but why bother? There is no way this guy would even come close to having the power that we have," he said turning his head away. He turned his head back to face Hanpa. "I just can't go on fighting against the shinigami you would be wiser to join me than to fight against me," he said boredly.

"Bakido 81, Danku." he said, putting out a hand. Suddenly a transparent barriar rose up to block off the Hadou Shin used. "Wait for the adults to finish talking boy!" he shouted angrily at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing((Open))   Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:30 am

[[You cannot use anything about 65 unless you were a kido corp member]]
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing((Open))   Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:37 am

((Oh...PLZZZZZZ!!!!??? Just up to level 85 Bakido? He never even uses Hadou, ask Shin! It is like his hidden talent is Bakido... not even Hadou at all.... Please let him be able to use up to just level 85 without Kido Corps membership...))
Back to top Go down
Riuku
8th Division Captain
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing((Open))   Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:38 am

Riuku looked at Shin, he was a mess he could barely stand and he was still fighting. Riuku put his hand on him. "Look, you need to stay out of this and rest i've got this. Your just going to get yourself killed if you keep doing this. Just stay here and rest untill you can stand a little more." Riuku said. Riuku looked at the girl. "Your done." Riuku said. He put his hand out and three monster hands came out of the girls shadow. The heads of them were showing and then whent to grab for her legs. Riuku started to walk up to her. "I gess your not as strong as i thought. I thought you could do more then run away. Your one of the strong vizards, so start acting like it." Riuku said. Riuku pulled out his sword and pointed it at her. "Now, lets see what you can do." Riuku smiled. He was about ten feet away from her. "Whats your name?" He asked.

Riuku put the blade of his sword on his shoulder and his eyes were half closed. Riuku sighed and took his blade off of his shoulder and it was stabing the ground. Riuku was now useing it like a cane. "Well, i gess its rude to ask somone there name and not tell them theres. So, im Riuku. captain of the 8th Division. Nice to meat ya." He said and took his blade out of the ground. Riuku pointed it at her. Riuku had a dark ora around his blade. Riuku pulled his blade back and swung it at her and with this power it could harm her or even kill her. Lets see what happends next.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing((Open))   Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:01 am

Shin was a little upset that he couldn't fight. as a matter of fact it inraged him. he got back up. his sword in both hands. "Bring it on" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing((Open))   Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:13 am

Reikon sighed as she launched herself forward, Reiatsu covering her body and increasing her speed immensely. The spot where she once stood was now a crater of soil and torn plants, and she was gaining speed as she went. She drew her blade upward, blocking his and parrying so that his blade would bounce off of her own. She brought the blade straight across his chest, hoping to end it there. "Die, scum." She growled at him, her eyes filling in black and red, as her hollow began to show. She didn't show any sign of beginning to restrain her hollows as they began to lend her strength in exchange for just a little bit of power. No mask formed, only her eyes shifted. "Tsuzuri Raiden"

Her blade suddenly became charged with electricity, increasing the effect of her attack and making blocking the blade an extremely bad idea. She was no longer going to go easy on the men before her. For you, Leader Nii-san, and you, Nii-sama, I will fight." She thought to herself in a determined fashion.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing((Open))   Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:12 am

(me? or riuku?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing((Open))   Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:32 am

[[Riuku, since he actually attacked me]]
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing((Open))   Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:44 am

(ok)
Back to top Go down
Riuku
8th Division Captain
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing((Open))   Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:28 am

Riuku looked at the attack that was coming to him and with the lighting around it she would kill him, But Riuku was smarter then that. Riuku shunpoed out of the attack and was in the air. Riuku looked into her eyes and can see that her eyes were not the same. The last time Riuku saw a par of eyes like that was when his friend Hinin put his mask on but she had no mask. "well, you dont know how to control your hollow do you?" Riuku asked. Riuku poped his neck. "come on lets do this." Riuku said with a smile. Riuku knows that this fight will be a hard one but Riuku did not care he did not even take this fight seriously just like all the other fights that he's been in. Riuku Just looked at her in a daze. Riuku pointed his blade at her then looked at it for a little bit. "Ya know what? I dont think i'll be needing this blade. Your showing no power for me to even use this blade. I thought you would be stronger then this." Riuku said and put his blade away.

Riuku was still in his shikai state though. He took his hand off of his blade and looked at her. Riuku put both of his hands to his wast. "Come and get some." Riuku said. Riuku was about 20 feet away from her and looked at Shin. "I said for you to stay out of this. Wait untill you can stand on both of your feet right and then you can get back in. A good fighter knows when he's been beaten." Riuku said and was now in front of him and looked into his eyes. Riukus eyes widend. Riuku saw in his eyes the eyes of a man that no mater how hard somone beats him down, he will be the one left standing no mater what. Riuku has not seen eyes like this in a long time. Riuku smiled. "Ok, you win. Help out." Riuku said and looked back at the girl. "Come on." He said.
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing((Open))   Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:38 am

Shin slowly stood up. And appreciated that riuku would let him fight, but the vizard proved she had a lot of power, and that shin would do anything to get it, and he had a plan in order to do so. he looked at the vizard and said,"Come."
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing((Open))   Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:25 am

Tyson dropped from the building and walked towards the fight yet again. He reached forward and clenched a fist with his arm towards Hanpa. "Bakido 61, Sajo Sabaku," he said. Suddenly a rope came from the heavens and wrapped around Hanpa and restrained her arms to he sides. Or so Tyson hoped it would...

Then, he drew his blade from the sheath slowly, and got into a battle stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing((Open))   Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:00 am

Hanpa sighed as she rose her hand to the rope. "Enkosen" She commanded as reiatsu condensed into a disc that stood between her and the rope. The rope would not be stopped by a low level kido, however, so Reikon ran forward. The circle slowed it just long enough for her to escape. Smirking at her opponents. "I can control my hollow just fine, so well in fact that it can lend me power without my mask." She said, half-bluffing. Her hollows could do no such thing, but she could control them. "Which proves my power, as unlike all of these other weaklings, I have to control two hollows instead of just one." She said as she flickered out of sight.

Reappearing before Riuku she smiled and rose her two fingers. A bolt of white lightning seared forward at point-blank range, giving him little wiggle room. "Hado number four, Byakurai." She said in a sadistically pleased voice. Her sword was still drawn, but it was held in a lofty and casual manner, like she didn't plan on using it at all.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
8th Division Captain
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing((Open))   Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:17 am

Riuku looked at the girl as she appeared in front of him with a bolt of lightning in her hand. Riuku's eyes widend to the attack and he put his hand on his sword pulling it out. Riuku put it in the way of the attack and stoped it but still knocking him back. Far. Riuku walked back to her and smiled. "Well now, I gess your stronger then i thought. I should be more carefull. I could lose my life." Riuku said. Riuku pointed his blade at her again. "Now then, lets see how you do when im stronger. I was hoping that i would not have to use this so soon but you asked for it. Bankai." Riuku said and a dark ura was all around his body. Riuku swung his sword and all of the dark ura left him but some stayed on him and was blowing in the wind.

Riuku looked at her. "Now, unlike Shin here, I can kill you with out doing much." Riuku said and started to walk up to her like they were not even in a fight. Riuku was now about five feet away from her. "Let me tell you somthing. dont trust a thing. Not even..." Riuku said. "Your shadow." At that moment, the shadow of the vizard had about six spikes and were heading over to stab her in the back. If they hit, it would most likely kill her. Riuku smiled at her and pointed his blade at her again. "Come on." Riuku said. Riuku pulled his blade back and a dark ura was forming at the end of his blade making it look longer. Riuku swung it at her making it to were if he hit her with this that it would cut open her gut. "whats your name? you never told me"
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing((Open))   Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:12 am

Shin was ashamed that he did this, he attacked or defended against this woman while she was honoring her brother. Shin knew what he had to do after riuku unleashed his bankai, he released his and flashed stepped so that the vizard was behind him, "Enkosen!" he yelled and blocked the bankai attack, he did the same with the second attack. ashamed he said sorrowfully,"This isn't right, i attacked this woman as she payed her respects to her brother. and i made her brother tate my blood. and i am ashamed of this sin i have comitted." he turnd around and bowed to the vizard.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
8th Division Captain
Riuku

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing((Open))   Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:20 am

Riuku looked at Shin and what he said. "...Look, she's attacking you and was going to kill you and your going to stop me from her killing you?" Riuku asked. Riuku closed his eyes. "Ok." Riuku said and was now out of his bankai. Riuku put his sword away and terned away from him. "Well if your going to stop me from helping you, then i gess i should not be here. I gess i'll see you later." Riuku said and walked away.

(Exit.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing((Open))   Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:30 am

"Run away like a dog with his tail between his legs." Reikon spat tauntingly at the shinigami as he turned to leave. She then focused her attention on the shinigami captain she had originally been fighting. "Thank you. I aimed to kill you and you drew your bankai against a comrade for me." She said, though it was obvious it pained her to thank someone. Her tone became almost motherly as she inspected his wounds. "Dear, dear. Lets get you back to the mansion and see who can go about fixing you up. You look awful." She said as she placed a hand on his shoulder.

She prepared to shunpo away from the area where they stood and to an underground gateway that she had used to bring her to the soul society. The gate would bring her back to the world of the living, and the captain as well if he followed her into it. "Come on, lets go." She said in a bossy and motherly voice as she took a step into the gateway before her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing((Open))   Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reminiscing((Open))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next