Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reminiscing((Open))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chihiro Tehamaya
Former Tenshi hakushoku

Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing((Open))   Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:31 am

"Hey kid.... keep your guard up, You can't trust her to not kill you while your guard is down," he said. He shook his head in a sigh. He stepped forward and pulled Shin away from Hanpa. "Seeing how I helped to fight you Hanpa... I suppose I will become a wanted person any minute..." he suddenly turned around and jumped up to the roof instead of his earlier walking up. He sighed and sat down. "Hey, kid.... don't die," he said.

He turned around and looked up to sigh once again. "I'll be back one day," he sighed. Then he reached forward, "My right hand is the stone that bridges worlds. My left hand is the blade that binds reality. The black-haired shepherd is hung from a chair. Stratus clouds come, and I strike down the ibis!" He opened his hand and then a garganta opened in front of him. "I can't belive I still remember that skill..." he said. He turned around and bowed. He quickly walked through the gaping mouth. His Gargata remained open as he forgot how to close it from the inside.

[Exit... follow at your own risk]
Back to top Go down
shinikabi izinaru

shinikabi izinaru

Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing((Open))   Reminiscing((Open)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:11 am

Shin looked at hanpa, "I believe that i didn't get your name, and i wish to know it if you decide to kill me. and you have my respect as shinigami." he said standing. still bleeding. he said,"I bet the shinigami are ruly sorry for what they did to your kind." and he followed through the garganta, not knowing where it went. so he followed tyson, making his own path of reitsu as he went.
Back to top Go down

Reminiscing((Open))
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3