Arrancar Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Dynasty

Enter the world of the Living and the Dead. Join the Shinigami and help to decide the fate of the Soul Society; or join the others and rebuild your race.

HomePortalsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come and get me (Invite only.)

Go down 
+3
Enkidu
Null
Estrago
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Null

Null

Come and get me (Invite only.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:59 pm

(OOC: Doesn't matter, when you close a thread you are fighting in, you are being biased in every way. But nonetheless, wait for Kenta to pop in.)
Back to top Go down
Aponi Ánemos

Aponi Ánemos

PostSubject: Re: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:20 am

((Alrighty, to be fair, Null is completely correct. You shouldn't void a topic your fighting in, even if you aren't doing it out of bias. However, as this topic has- as Kenta so kindly misspelled- gotten out OF control, I am going to void the entire topic all-together. Like it didn't even happen.))
Back to top Go down
Aponi Ánemos

Aponi Ánemos

PostSubject: Re: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:37 pm

((Upon further discussion and thought, I have concluded that it IS Null's kill. If you would like to complain about this, go ahead. You can type out your complaint while you fill out the template for a new character. Good day.))

+_~Locked~_+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come and get me (Invite only.)   Come and get me (Invite only.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come and get me (Invite only.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2